Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi (21935 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Players Born Abroad Refuse To Represent Nigeria? / Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup? / Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by wasak(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
e don tey wey I enter front-page poster Thank u o
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by ChukChinCol(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ok
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Brymo: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dis take earth sometin is mystical
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by iheanyi40(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
rasojie: like this post if you think it would be fun to watch
Oga y u dey beg 4 likes na u don pass dis stage

BTW nobody liked it sef grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by ycmdng(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
End time things.... cry
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by safarigirl(f): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Krasid: imagine messi telling ronaldo "why didn't you pass the ball". grin
And Ronaldo's reaction will be like....
Ronaldo's reaction *looks around* "huh?" *shrugs his shoulders and goes to Casillas* "hey Iker, did you hear anything? I thought I heard something, but I looked around and didn't see anyone" Casillas says "Maybe it was a fly" CR7 shrugs

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Igbos are doing well globally
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by nickz(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
messi would surely not play the entire 90 mins with ronaldo.....
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by AbuMikey(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2013

I knew it!

I forecasted it on this thread! tongue

www.nairaland.com/1498413/winner-takes-earth-mikey-talks

#Winner_Take_Earth cheesy

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Download Video : Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi through this Link http://unlimitedmusicandnews..com/2013/12/download-video-victor-moses-featured-in.html
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Nomski0(f): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Messi, captain ke? undecided

Ronaldo's a better option for team captain jare. He's got that authoritative awe on lockdown cheesy
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by ignis: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Have they dumped Mikel Obi?
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by jayAjoku(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jacide: It isn't yet clear what Samsung is trying to market to us with their Galaxy 11 commercial, but we now know who are going to represent earth when the universe is playing a tournament.

The Galaxy 11 squad members:
Franz Beckenbauser (Germany; Manager)
Team Members –
Lionel Messi (Argentina; Team captain)
Mario Gotze (Germany)
Oscar dos Santos (Brazil)
Wu Lei (China)
Stephan El Shaarawy (Italy)
Victor Moses (Nigeria)
Radamel Falcao (Colombia)
Lee Chung-Yong (South Korea)
Iker Casillas (Spain)
Wayne Rooney (England)
Landon Donovan (United States)
Aleksandr Kerzhakov (Russia)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)

The above is the full team squad of the Galaxy 11, the team who are going to represent earth in the Samsung's imaginary universal cup. Current FIFA World Best Player, Messi, is the team's captain while Portugal's Ronaldo and England's Wayne Rooney made the squad sheet. Sammy didn't fail to pick a player from each region as Victor Moses from Nigeria, Brazil's Oscar and Chinese Wu Lei were all featured, not forgetting Lee Chung-Yong from South Korea(Samsung's home country).

Samsung knows it's marketing game well, that's for sure, but one thing is clear — Samsung(or head coach Franz Beckenbauser from Germany) doesn't know much about football, or soccer as the North Americans call it — they picked 10 forwards and one goalkeeper to represent earth. So who will tackle the ball when the aliens come pushing at us?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VyUZstxk2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC-zB2aSXXM

http://bestmobs.com/that-moment-when-christiano-ronaldo-and-lionel-messi-play-for-the-same-team-a-round-of-applause-to-galaxy-11/
poster u dull ehn . D galaxy 11 is not a samsung thng o it has no connection with samsung its a team made by franz beckenbauer to play against so called aliens that want to play earths best ... Google #Winnertakesearth and u wil see stop deceiving people abeg angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by JohnFrankling(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
#Winner takes earth#
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by IAMBREEZY: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
safarigirl: Ronaldo's reaction *looks around* "huh?" *shrugs his shoulders and goes to Casillas* "hey Iker, did you hear anything? I thought I heard something, but I looked around and didn't see anyone" Casillas says "Maybe it was a fly" CR7 shrugs
lol badt boy
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
jayAjoku: poster u dull ehn . D galaxy 11 is not a samsung thng o it has no connection with samsung its a team made by franz beckenbauer to play against so called aliens that want to play earths best ... Google #Winnertakesearth and u wil see stop deceiving people abeg angry undecided

Stop being a dummy. This is still all samsung's creation.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by taiwoliu(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
2ndOGA:

hmm, i tink joy is ryt. Dis tin as been on goal.com since lst month nd it didnt report any connection wt Samsung bt d former German nationale's doing... Bro get ur facts ryt. Nd he didnt choose any defender cos d manager intends to attack all d way
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by taiwoliu(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
2ndOGA:

hmm, i tink jayAjoku is ryt. Dis tin as been on goal.com since lst month nd it didnt report any connection wt Samsung bt d former German nationale's doing... Bro get ur facts ryt. Nd he didnt choose any defender cos d manager intends to attack all d way
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Lanceslot(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
jayAjoku: poster u dull ehn . D galaxy 11 is not a samsung thng o it has no connection with samsung its a team made by franz beckenbauer to play against so called aliens that want to play earths best ... Google #Winnertakesearth and u wil see stop deceiving people abeg angry undecided
Olodo so you no see any samsung product on the advert? Watch it again.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by pkasso(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
It's actually a Samsung campaign designed to promote its line of Galaxy products(Gear watch et al).You can visit thegalaxy11.com for info or join the conversation on Twitter using the #GALAXY11 hashtag

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by emmadan(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
hmmm...see marketing strategy.they left out drogba for victor moses,they know vry well that 9ja is the market.lol,no dulling

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nokia pls come and overtake this samsvng o. i can t wait to see nokia andriod!.
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by lumeviewscom: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Good Ad...! Will make it available for download shortly.

Update:

[DOWNLOAD VIDEO] SAMSUNG GALAXY 11 ADVERT – ONE TEAM TO SAVE EARTH
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Theben(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lily010: WOW,Victor Moses na big boyoooo,He is eating money now come to talk of being featured with the big boys
Players like Agbonlahor, Onuoha and Sam would be dying of envy by now.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by romzyxy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Really happy Ƒ☺я moses,and y'al hating on messing, kip it up o

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Theben(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
He's not a better player than so many who are not privileged to be listed. What did it for him is his decision to play for Nigeria. I'm happy for him.
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Teeklef(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Long live king messi,haters u are free to hug d nearest transformer,in short,#go and die.
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Donmichaelz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
to represent earth gan gan gan wait first which team dem wan play against cos i know if its chelsea they will loose : smiley
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
taiwoliu: hmm, i tink jayAjoku is ryt. Dis tin as been on goal.com since lst month nd it didnt report any connection wt Samsung bt d former German nationale's doing... Bro get ur facts ryt. Nd he didnt choose any defender cos d manager intends to attack all d way

Your answer below:
p_kasso: It's actually a Samsung campaign designed to promote its line of Galaxy products(Gear watch et al).You can visit thegalaxy11.com for info or join the conversation on Twitter using the #GALAXY11 hashtag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick Elected Into FIFA Council / Arsenal Signs Gabriel Martinelli / Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.