Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic (601 Views)

Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ / My Experience With A Native Doctor / Why Aren't Men Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by FoxyFlow(m): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2013
I was just thinking about the number of people that needs help here on Nairaland. You see them browsing through different sections looking for those with similar needs to their.

As a man who had seen many things, I have decided to offer my invaluable skills free. You can ask me questions concerning the matters of the heart, mind and even spirituality. Humour is my watchword. I will give you the answers you so desire.

Ask FOXYDRAMUS Now!!!
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2013
Dr Foxy, I need help... I dnt knw what to do... M still madly inlove wif my ex boifrnd... But he hates me. I dnt knw what what I did wrong... We were a happy couple until one morning, he sent me a text that read "You Do Not Worth A Space In My Heart Anymore". I thought it was a joke. I called many times but he rejected my calls. I was so confused and heart broken. I stopped calling him cos he kept on rejecting my calls. I also sent Text messages but he didnt reply. I inboxed him on facebook and he replied asking: "Who da hell is this that is disturbing my inbox with trash".
With an advice from a friend, I decided to forget him. I still thought about him once in a while tho and I still kept wondering what I did wrong. This story sounds unreal right? But believe me, itz 100% true.
One day, I called him again just to find out what went wrong. Thank God he picked up. It seemed he had deleted my numb and didnt know I was d 1. When he asked for who I was, I told him I was d one and begged him not to hang up. He didnt; So I asked him:
"What did I do wrong?"
He claimed I abandoned him. I can swear I didnt. Even though I wasnt guilty of that, I apologized. He said he has forgiven me. I asked him if there was still any chance of us dating again and he said he doesnt think so. I felt sad but I still thanked him for talking to me and he hung up. I was heart broken to d core. I woke up every morning with wet pillows. I thought about him so much that my heart ached. I was in so much pain. I felt like my world was over. He got admitted this year at kwasu and since they werent on strike, he left for scul. That was it! I never heard from him again. My fb inboxed was flooded with msgs from his frndz asking why we broke up. I refered them to him.
Sometimes I'll hate him and other times I will love and miss him. It was like my feelings werent stable. I thought dating again might help me to completely get over him but I still couldnt. I couldnt fall inlove with another guy either.
Slowly, I stopped thinking abt him and I stopped crying. My life felt lonely and empty but I was still acting like everything was ok. Then just yesterday, I got a msg on fb from a frnd and neighbour of his that my ex was back from scul for d xmas holiday. Immediately after reading it, d feeling of love came back again. I suddenly longed to see him. It was like I was obsessed with him. I stalked him on fb and twitter.
So now my question is how do I get over him cos therez no point loving sum1 who doesnt give a hint about u or care abt u.
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by FoxyFlow(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2013
Dear Martha,

Yours is a touching story. Sorry for the heartbreak. It is normal for feelings for one you loved to keep flooding back each time we think of that person. What do we do? Simple...

Look for a young man, make him love you to the core and then break his heart. I tell you, the feeling of satisfaction is outta this world. You will then understand what it means to be stalked, begged and cried for.

Good luck.

Dr. Foxydramus
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by Witwicky(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2013
@ op do you think all people are equally valuable, or do you think some people in certain situations might be more valuable than others ?
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by FoxyFlow(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2013
Witwicky: @ op do you think all people are equally valuable, or do you think some people in certain situations might be more valuable than others ?

Everybody is valuable only to himself. But creating a special situation, I would want to tell you that some people are more valuable than others.

You see the reaction of when motor jam woman and man at the same time and both of them come die?

Which of the deaths go pain you pass? Na the woman own. Female species valuable gan...

Dr. Foxydramus
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Dear Martha,

Yours is a touching story. Sorry for the heartbreak. It is normal for feelings for one you loved to keep flooding back each time we think of that person. What do we do? Simple...

Look for a young man, make him love you to the core and then break his heart. I tell you, the feeling of satisfaction is outta this world. You will then understand what it means to be stalked, begged and cried for.

Good luck.

Dr. Foxydramus
I thought u were serious wif this thread? abeg give better advice and stop being humourous.... if u wanna go far wif ur counselling business, advice well... joseph na wa for u
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by vicadex07(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2013
Dr....please I only like f.uc.k.n olosho. the thought of having a girlfriend never crosses my mind. please is this normal??
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by FoxyFlow(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2013
vicadex07: Dr....please I only like f.uc.k.n olosho. the thought of having a girlfriend never crosses my mind. please is this normal??

Fuking olosho is perfectly normal. We have some people that don't have the ability of being committed to a woman (me included), so they go for what can be easily obtained (me excluded).

Now talking about the oloshos, you need to reduce your rate of going after them so you won't break up your home when the time comes for you to settle down and start a family.

But for now.... Let the FUKKING continue!!!

Foxydramus
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by FoxyFlow(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2013
martha: I thought u were serious wif this thread? abeg give better advice and stop being humourous.... if u wanna go far wif ur counselling business, advice well... na wa for u

If you want a candid advise, then I will tell you the truth.

Stop bugging the young man, he has moved ahead, you have to do same. Not everyone is deserving of our time, emotions and also tears. Push your past behind you and embrace the future. Jump into the arms of the next available man and I believe you have like 100000000 waiting for you to reply their proposal.

Do it girl, some men are actually dickens..

Foxydramus
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by yemi2plus(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2013
Dear Foxy,
I have a problem that has been giving me sleepless nights for some months now.
I'm in love with a girl I met on a Nigeria forum. I have tried to get her attention but it's like she don't give a damn about how I feel. I once opened a thread seeking for help on how to win her heart; she saw the thread and got really mad at me. I apologised and she said she had forgiven me.
Now, this is my problem. She asked that I send her some cash, which I did by sending her one thousand five hundred naira recharge card to re-subscribe for he BlackBerry Messager application just to prove that I'm really interested in her. Our agreement was that she will in turn send me her pin, phone number and facebook id. She is yet to send me any of the above for over a month now. Please, how do I make her send them or better still how do I collect back me money. Thanks. Yemi.
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by FoxyFlow(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2013
yemi2plus: Dear Foxy, I have a problem that has been giving me sleepless nights for some months now.
I'm in love with a girl I met on a Nigeria forum. I have tried to get her attention but it's like she don't give a damn about how I feel. I once opened a thread seeking for help on how to win her heart; she saw the thread and got really mad at me. I apologised and she said she had forgiven me.
Now, this is my problem. She asked that I send her some cash, which I did by sending her one thousand five hundred naira recharge card to re-subscribe for he BlackBerry Messager application just to prove that I'm really interested in her. Our agreement was that she will in turn send me her pin, phone number and facebook id. She is yet to send me any of the above for over a month now. Please, how do I make her send them or better still how do I collect back me money. Thanks. Yemi.

Dear Yemi,

I am really impressed with the way you went ahead to prove your love for the girl (lady) by doing extraordinary things to achieve extraordinary results. I must say, more cash to your pockets. About the part of collecting your money, please, forget the money. You just created an impression in the lady's heart and it would be bad to dent your image.

So many ladies here on Nairaland are in love with you and would want to be with you, why don't you give them a chance?

Well, concerning her number, I would have love to give it to you but it would be against my code of conduct. I pray you find love again which you would treasure in years to come.

Goodluck...

Foxydramus
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by yemi2plus(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Dear Yemi,

I am really impressed with the way you went ahead to prove your love for the girl (lady) by doing extraordinary things to achieve extraordinary results. I must say, more cash to your pockets. About the part of collecting your money, please, forget the money. You just created an impression in the lady's heart and it would be bad to dent your image.

So many ladies here on Nairaland are in love with you and would want to be with you, why don't you give them a chance?

Well, concerning her number, I would have love to give it to you but it would be against my code of conduct. I pray you find love again which you would treasure in years to come.

Goodluck...

Foxydramus
Thanks doc. I think it's better I forget her and the money. Thanks.
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

If you want a candid advise, then I will tell you the truth.

Stop bugging the young man, he has moved ahead, you have to do same. Not everyone is deserving of our time, emotions and also tears. Push your past behind you and embrace the future. Jump into the arms of the next available man and I believe you have like 100000000 waiting for you to reply their proposal.

Do it girl, some men are actually dickens..

Foxydramus
Now ur talking... Thank u jare
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Emotional clinic? Ah! Interesting.

Okay, I want to know why I can't do without my vaseline.
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by FoxyFlow(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Austeenx: Emotional clinic? Ah! Interesting.

Okay, I want to know why I can't do without my vaseline.

Dear Austeenx,

You are not the only one facing that trauma and I tell you, it is normal. Stop fighting yourself mentally. Get your vaseline, put on a p'o'rn and self-service away. It relieves stress man and is way easier than toasting all them girls. And remember, your hand doesn't slack, get tired or sees its period.

Just don't get addicted and hate the real thing.

Foxydramus
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Dear Austeenx,

You are not the only one facing that trauma and I tell you, it is normal. Stop fighting yourself mentally. Get your vaseline, put on a p'o'rn and self-service away. It relieves stress man and is way easier than toasting all them girls. And remember, your hand doesn't slack, get tired or sees its period.

Just don't get addicted and hate the real thing.

Foxydramus

Thanks a lot, man.
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by Rehn(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Martha.
Like seriously, the guy have moved on which he believes is best for him for reasons best known to him. Now your problem is GETTING OVER HIM.
FIRSTLY, you have to accept within you and say it aloud to your hearing that "Martha its over btwn you and ......".
SECONDLY, Decide within yourself that you'll forget him, though this will be hard if you remain in the same place where all these transpired, so I'll advice you move to somewhere else, maybe go and spend some holiday with some distance cousin or just about anybody.
FINALLY, Live your life, common its your life and don't allow any emotional heartbreak to Corner you, just move out, make frnds, platonic frnd. Even if you don't like the person, just stick around a very funny person atleast you'll always smile when you remember a day with him, maybe what her did or sumtin. Best way to achieve it; I think you've not gained admission, enroll in one of these numerous jamb tutorial around, just let your life have a specific direction rather da letting it wander around. This all I can remember for now, they've worked for me in the past. Lemme know if you have any more question.
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by FoxyFlow(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Austeenx:

Thanks a lot, man.

You are welcome
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rehn: @Martha.
Like seriously, the guy have moved on which he believes is best for him for reasons best known to him. Now your problem is GETTING OVER HIM.
FIRSTLY, you have to accept within you and say it aloud to your hearing that "Martha its over btwn you and ......".
SECONDLY, Decide within yourself that you'll forget him, though this will be hard if you remain in the same place where all these transpired, so I'll advice you move to somewhere else, maybe go and spend some holiday with some distance cousin or just about anybody.
FINALLY, Live your life, common its your life and don't allow any emotional heartbreak to Corner you, just move out, make frnds, platonic frnd. Even if you don't like the person, just stick around a very funny person atleast you'll always smile when you remember a day with him, maybe what her did or sumtin. Best way to achieve it; I think you've not gained admission, enroll in one of these numerous jamb tutorial around, just let your life have a specific direction rather da letting it wander around. This all I can remember for now, they've worked for me in the past. Lemme know if you have any more question.
Wow! Thank u
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Emotional Clinic by Rehn(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
martha: Wow! Thank u
you're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Yawa Don Gas Ooo. PHCN Has REFUSED To Take My Light For 48hrs / Political Killings: North Asks Jonathan To Prosecute Obasanjo / Passionate about blogging and want to make profit Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.