Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela (9418 Views)

Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert / D'banj Koko Concert To Be Hosted By Idris Elba. / Cabo Snoop Live In Lagos for the Koko Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by duni04(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
spicy v:

You must be a learner! You should have known that D'banj is the son of Madiba's cousin's inlaw's grandpa's uncle who was also my neighbours' husband's bestfriend!

This is why I know he is "closely" related. grin cool
undecided
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by itsrandeeboi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
HAHAHAHA!!!, I laugh in Mphalela! Seriously, who is D'banj kidding? Like seriously? Because Mandela died, he called off this year's Koko Concert? And if, say Bishop Desmond Tutu dies next year, he will do what? Bros should park well jere! Even a ten year old would find that hard to believe!
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by toprealman: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Due to my respect for Mandela, I won't comment on this issue.
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Superstar007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol. . I laff in Greek
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
igbsam: Niqqa is broke.......He aint got no dime to organize nuffin. Music didn't sell this year. Niqqa looking for excuses grin Is mandela your relative ?

U just cracked the hell out of me! Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha u can never tell maybe Mandela is his estranged Grandfather, lmao... Rest in Peace Madiba,

Btw which song will he even sing at d kain concert undecided All his reasonable songs are outdated na grin grin grin grin and maybe he is scared of another booing lmao! Dbanj u are finished sha.... grin grin
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
I am replying in honor of Madiba
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
duni04:
undecided

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
rioemmanuel:

Sum1 is planning on how to buy his private jet u are here sayin he is broke.

Are u that shameless, even in the face of impending doom of Dbanj's musical career u r still licking his a.s.s shamelessly, do u have a brain at all? A functioning one at all? What excuse will u make up this time? Well before u lecture me on how rich Dbanj is and how big his money is blah blah blah... Let me update u, his relevance is fizzling out, just like his boss Kanye, so u Berra look for anode bandwagon to jump on n sing praises, unless u r in love with failure n doomed people. undecided
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ijogz K: I am replying in honor of Madiba

Gbam!
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by LBT: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Why are most black people quick to pick holes in what people say? One yeye person came on this forum saying D'banj is broke! Not in your life time; someone that his making clean & stress free money every day! Check out how many endorsement he had this year, shows, modelling, investments & royalties he is being paid. I pity ona.
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
LBT: Why are most black people pick holes in what people say? One yeye person came on this forum saying D'banj is broke! Not in your life time; someone that his making clean & stress free money every day! Check out how many endorsement he had this year, shows, modelling, investments & royalties he is being paid. I pity ona.

And u are what? White or Yellow? And out of all the monies he made dis year he gave u how much for persistent a.s.s licking? Comot for road abeg, go lie down inside gutter, mstcheeew

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Afam4eva(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Is this a joke or what? People organize shows to honour people and not the other way around. How do you explain cancelling a show to honour someone. Like WTF?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by spicyv1(f): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rilamaka:

And u are what? White or Yellow? And out of all the monies he made dis year he gave u how much for persistent a.s.s licking? Comot for road abeg, go lie down inside gutter, mstcheeew

Easy on the unpleasant name calling, you can disagree in a civil manner. When you think about it, the poster you quoted is right. D'banj is far from broke, pointing that fact out is not butt licking.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by IAMBREEZY: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
yuzedo: LMAO! Oga no get wetin e wan sing, just talk true, eja kere... grin
lol... seriously the dude don't wanna embarrass himself again.
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Psychedelia(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
LMAO! This guy is a clown! grin

The same Koko Concert we all witnessed what type of epic failure it turned out to be last year? grin

Why can't D'Bong just come out clean and say the truth that he cancelled it to avoid further embarrassment on his sorry ass?
How many of his useless songs even charted this year? ZERO grin

Now he's pinning it on a man who should be allowed to rest in peace!

Eja Nla, how low can you go? grin

Oh, and by the way...

This is my handle's 419th post. Woop woop!
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by safarigirl(f): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
D'banj knows majority of his fans have low IQ's hence the useless excuse. If he actually wanted to do the concert, preparations would've started at least 3 months prior taking into account the booking of the venue and artistes. If you haven't booked a venue 3 months before for a December show, you won't get it anymore. Madiba died this month and D'banj 'cancels' the concert same month. Do you know how much he'll have to pay whatever artistes he booked and even the owners of the venue as compensation? Koko master, I'm sure your brain can come up with a better lie.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by spicyv1(f): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
safarigirl: D'banj knows majority of his fans have low IQ's hence the useless excuse. If he actually wanted to do the concert, preparations would've started at least 3 months prior taking into account the booking of the venue and artistes. If you haven't booked a venue 3 months before for a December show, you won't get it anymore. Madiba died this month and D'banj 'cancels' the concert same month. Do you know how much he'll have to pay whatever artistes he booked and even the owners of the venue as compensation? Koko master, I'm sure your brain can come up with a better lie.
cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by oduaboy1: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
rilamaka: Let me update u, his relevance is fizzling out, just like his boss Kanye,
Kanye west relevance is fizzling outshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked?Please stay away from weed.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by efilefun(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Assuming Mandela no die he for talk say na plane crash victims hin dey mourn or Goldie.... Dbanj abeg "don't tell me nonsense"
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Ziggyzito(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
kenlash1: D dude nor fit organise am or him music for dis year nor make hit reach to hold concert,
shebi you gave him money to organise the past ones?

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rilamaka:

Are u that shameless, even in the face of impending doom of Dbanj's musical career u r still licking his a.s.s shamelessly, do u have a brain at all? A functioning one at all? What excuse will u make up this time? Well before u lecture me on how rich Dbanj is and how big his money is blah blah blah... Let me update u, his relevance is fizzling out, just like his boss Kanye, so u Berra look for anode bandwagon to jump on n sing praises, unless u r in love with failure n doomed people. undecided
man,na there u dey!! Dey hate!!!...dbanj is signing deal everyday,investing ,getting huge income and polularity and u are saying he is not relevant..?..u must be high on marijuana!!..dude is making it and u are hating !! U better get a life!!..we love SKIBANJ!!!!!!
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ziggyzito: shebi you gave him money to organise the past ones?
help me ask am o,don't know y ppl hate....
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
I don't understand all this Banga lee haters.do they think if they hate dbanj his fan will started hating him or that will affect his income,popularity and stope him from signing great deals??....u are just deceiving urslef....u can say wtf,we love him...
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Ziggyzito(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
safarigirl: D'banj knows majority of his fans have low IQ's hence the useless excuse. If he actually wanted to do the concert, preparations would've started at least 3 months prior taking into account the booking of the venue and artistes. If you haven't booked a venue 3 months before for a December show, you won't get it anymore. Madiba died this month and D'banj 'cancels' the concert same month. Do you know how much he'll have to pay whatever artistes he booked and even the owners of the venue as compensation? Koko master, I'm sure your brain can come up with a better lie.
arrant bullishittttttt honey.....d'banj rakes in millions after each concert....so, what should hinder him from organising it again? He has stated his reason...it's left for us to take it.
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Ziggyzito(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rilamaka:

U just cracked the hell out of me! Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha u can never tell maybe Mandela is his estranged Grandfather, lmao... Rest in Peace Madiba,

Btw which song will he even sing at d kain concert undecided All his reasonable songs are outdated na grin grin grin grin and maybe he is scared of another booing lmao! Dbanj u are finished sha.... grin grin
^^ I sight another fool
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Ziggyzito(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rilamaka:

^^ I sight another foooool
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Shaadey: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Tz nt only koko concert tz KOKO(pap) concert
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Ziggyzito(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
spicy v:

Thank goodness you said planning. Anybody can plan! Are you not planning to buy one of Mandela's Estate? Just like I am planning to buy Oprah Winfrey Network...

So long as we never see say he own jet, all na wash aka dreams in the pipeline.
mehn!! People are foooolishh oh
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Ziggyzito(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
igbsam: Niqqa is broke.......He aint got no dime to organize nuffin. Music didn't sell this year. Niqqa looking for excuses grin Is mandela your relative ?
but why are you fooooloshh? This is someone that if he has just one of his wrist watches auctioned, it's gonna feed you for the next 12 years... you think after talking
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Ziggyzito(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
spicy v: I did not want to comment on this thread because I am appalled on behalf of D'banj's fans that he thinks of them as stewpid!

However, I quickly realized I'd be dishonouring the great Mandela if I didn't comment and so in honor of Mandela, I have commented.

Please this man should be allowed to rest already.
what do you know about Mandela?
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Ziggyzito(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rilamaka:

very fooolish write up.... how relevant are you The more you hate, the greater he becomes.... olodo!
Re: D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela by Ziggyzito(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
spicy v:

Easy on the unpleasant name calling, you can disagree in a civil manner. When you think about it, the poster you quoted is right. D'banj is far from broke, pointing that fact out is not butt licking.
I love you!! Please tell the foool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ALBUM: Download Small Doctor – Street Ambassador (full Album Tracks) / Full Album Download: Pasuma - “my World” Album / Kelly Hansome - What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.