Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

How A Mosque Turns Church In Less Than Three Minutes... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How A Mosque Turns Church In Less Than Three Minutes... (1042 Views)

Buhari Ordained As Bishop Of Redeemed Church In Meidugiri Yesterday (picture) / PHD Holder Turns Church Upside Down / A Nigerian Church In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Mosque Turns Church In Less Than Three Minutes... by iamSi(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2013
A man entered a mosque carrying a brand new smooth machette and asked “Who is a muslim here?”

The whole mosque went as silent as a grave yard. The man asked again, “How can a full mosque have no muslim?”. No one replied.

The man then grabs the nearby young man and goes out with him and tells him, “son come help me slaughter my goat for I don’t know how to do it”.

After the young man had slaughtered the goat, he tells the man that he doesn’t know how to skin it and that the man would have to go back to the mosque and get someone else to help him on that.The man returns to the mosque with a machete dripping with blood.

When the Imam saw this, he immediately shouts “Praise the Looooooooord! The whole mosque responds,”halleluyaaaah!!!
Re: How A Mosque Turns Church In Less Than Three Minutes... by Vivly(f): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2013
This joke deserves an Emmy award. undecided undecided
Re: How A Mosque Turns Church In Less Than Three Minutes... by ITbomb(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2013
O lord , when are they going to stop posting trash cry cry
Re: How A Mosque Turns Church In Less Than Three Minutes... by Dannylux: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2013
Please kindly move it to Muslim section for proper attention. grin

1 Like

Re: How A Mosque Turns Church In Less Than Three Minutes... by iamSi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
ITbomb: O lord , when are they going to stop posting trash cry cry

I guess Tra'sh sites attracts Tra'sh mouths # ... Must you comment when you can't change a thing? ... #SMH
Re: How A Mosque Turns Church In Less Than Three Minutes... by ITbomb(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dannylux: Please kindly move it to Muslim section for proper attention. grin
and get a lifetime ban
Re: How A Mosque Turns Church In Less Than Three Minutes... by iamSi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
ITbomb:
and get a lifetime ban

And we'll create another account grin
ITbomb:
and get a lifetime ban

And we'll create another account

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Was Arrested In Lagos / Typical Nigerian Mentality / See Buhari Pic Watching Nicki Minaj Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.