Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded (4446 Views)

I Just Called Mtn's Customer Care No,a Lady Picked& We Had This Convo / Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever / The 'most' Greatest Act Of Wisdom The World Has Ever Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded by martronilla: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2013
Download the mp3 file here :
http://gbosa.com/sites/default/files/Mr%20Sule-1.mp3
Listen and Laugh Out Loud...
If I were d customer care agent, I go don cut call since cos d dude is mostly annoying than funny...
[img]http://gbosa.com/sites/default/files/styles/gbosa_medium/public/customer-care.jpg?itok=ddPtm-EC[/img]
Re: Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded by Rikidony(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2013
Op can u summarise the conversation cos i got no mb undecided
Re: Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded by martronilla: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2013
Rikidony: Op can u summarise the conversation cos i got no mb undecided
I cant o.... itz best u download it
Re: Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded by Emmyk(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2013
Downloading, it better be interesting, else, u'll refund my. lipsrsealed

Mhen, this is Hilarious! Very very very very funny! cheesycheesy

I'll try type out the conversation...
Re: Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded by Emmyk(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Too long to type. I advice u download. wink
Re: Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded by sweettease(f): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Okay.....let me downlaod it

Lmaoooooo grin grin grin grin
I caller with the line
I calls with one of my frnds line
I want to spoke for him
I want to browser on my dis line
If you activation the line so i will browse
I am education somebody so i spark for the man
Am education for my friend so i want to help him to spoke
His not my friend oo, is Agbabiaka is his name
He has changer to Nokia
They will come to our house abi, MTN service grin
Mtn Black borru, i want to buy it for myself
Is it black berry bury? Or burial ground?
My junior brother using it in town
How much can i use to bought the...
It is costed oo
I need caller tuner grin
Give me Awurebe
spoke to me, let's speak english together grin
Who is text message now? Tell me. I will pay for am abi?
grin
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded by otipoju(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
While the guy was catching his fun, the lady was using him to boost her AHT .

Funny sha but she lost control of the call when she started to make jest of the customers grammer and did not realise that he was a proffessional prank caller.

In another news give me some. " Awurebe". I need it urgently.
Re: Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded by sweettease(f): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
otipoju: While the guy was catching his fun, the lady was using him to boost her AHT or else she for don press .... since.
The guy was catching his fun? I tink it was d other way round.
Re: Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded by otipoju(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
grin
sweet-tease:

The guy was catching his fun? I tink it was d other way round.

My dear the incorrect grammer was deliberate. Calling "blackberry"- burial ground. And saying he was no longer calling for his friend but Mr Agbabiaka!
That call would have continued till infinity.

And please can I am requesting that you be my "Awurebe" for tomorrow. grin
Re: Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded by sweettease(f): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
otipoju:

My dear the incorrect grammer was deliberate. Calling "blackberry"- burial ground. And saying he was no longer calling for his friend but Mr Agbabiaka!
That call would have continued till infinity.
He didn't hear it as blackberry, rather he heard it as blackbury, hence the burial ground thng. He said on behalf, is not my friend oo, is eh Agbabiaka is his name..... Anyhow you put it sha, i had a good laugh.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded by sweettease(f): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
otipoju:
And please can I am requesting that you be my "Awurebe" for tomorrow. grin
What is the meaning of Awurebe?
Re: Funniest Customer Care Conversation Ever Recorded by kolidave: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mhen this is funny oooo. Can't stop laughing!!!!! The conversation is very real buh I doubt customer care acts like the way that lady did.

(1) (Reply)

WORLD SMALLEST SNAKE SPECIE. / What Language Would You Most Love To Learn / Humans that resemble cartoon characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.