Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever (3265 Views)

Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? / What Has Been The Best Or Unforgettable Moment Of Your Life...so Far? / The Funniest or Embarrassing Moment You Had Or Witnessed On a Public Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
I saw dis thread frm long ago and i decided to resurect it...oya lets have fun
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Neldrizzy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Booked #WARNING ::: this land is not for sale.. Beware of 419
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by princechrming(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Booked! My story coming soon...
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by saasala(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
We kissed from from 10pm to about 3am nonstop...just kissing. She said I was the best kisser she's ever met. I learned kissing from Mexican soaps.
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by IamforGod: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Op share urs and ginger d rest of us nah
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Tallesty1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mine was the day I was out playing with friends. We went to a friend's house to pluck oranges. When I reached for the small knife that I always carry in my pocket I felt something like paper, I quickly brought it out and it was a #50 note. Back then #50 nah better money. I tried to remember what it was doing in my pocket but I couldn't. I had forgoten who gave me the money and what it was for, so I and my spent #30 from it.

Later that night when I was helping mom in the kitchen she said "Leo, did you give mrs xxxxxxx the #50 that I gave to you?

I fainted.

No need to tell you what later happened.
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
I av many bt we go dey talk am one by one...lets start wit dis

I wanted to electrocute ma sister cos she offended me, den i was very small. So i decided to plug a metal into the socket, switched it on, and foolishly held it wif ma hands in attempt to shock her. In fact you can imagine d rest of the story

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ok I will add this, I woke up one Saturday morning feeling sweaty as PHCN were @ work as usual, I went outside to put on the gen, when i noticed my neighbors children playing soccer close by,then i saw d ball rolling down my part and they pleaded with me from afar to kick the ball back their way , reluctantly I wanted to kick the ball so hard so it WUD fly over the fence to the next compound ,just to annoy them as the bully dat I am , I forgot i was putting a DALABIA, OR KAFTAN SOLD BY ABOKIS THAT WAS TIGHTLY KNITTED, OMO NA SO KAFTAN CARRY MY SECOND LEG AS I OVER STRETCH MY FIRST LEG TO HIT THE BALL HARD AND I WASN'T WEARING BOXERS , SEE BROS FOR AIR, GBOLA DEY JUST APPEAR ALL D CHILDREN WAN LAUGH ME DIE, NA SO i STAND AM RUN BACK INSIDE HOUSE. MEN IT WAS BAD , CAUSE MY WAIST SELF SHIFT.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Neldrizzy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: And My Son Neldrizzygrin
Lolll.. Who is this one?? Ah ah you know me? i don popular oo!! See level
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Neldrizzy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
saasala: We kissed from from 10pm to about 3am nonstop...just kissing. She said I was the best kisser she ever. I learned kissing from Mexican soaps.
Lolll.. WTF!!! This guy is a modern,fucke,r
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
saasala: We kissed from from 10pm to about 3am nonstop...just kissing. She said I was the best kisser she ever. I learned kissing from Mexican soaps.
say what? shocked
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by bablononi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
dis is a lie angry
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
bablononi: dis is a lie angry

big lie,,mouth no pain am

btw wat abt ur own
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
saasala: We kissed from from 10pm to about 3am nonstop...just kissing. She said I was the best kisser she's ever met. I learned kissing from Mexican soaps.
frm 10pm-3am non stop. certified liar shocked tongue
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
ilotriouzAY: I av many bt we go dey talk am one by one...lets start wit dis

I wanted to electrocute ma sister cos she offended me, den i was very small. So i decided to plug a metal into the socket, switched it on, and foolishly held it wif ma hands in attempt to shock her. In fact you can imagine d rest of the story
lmao
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Lorlaahlozz: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Na this kian thing I dey like
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by bablononi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

big lie,,mouth no pain am

btw wat abt ur own
my own ehn.i can never forget dat day.i dont even know how i lost the money on me when i was about to enter a cab.nah GOD say make i check my pocket.nah just atm dey my hand.the atm self, money no dey the account.i had to transfer from my oda account which is anoda bank.nah dat day i no say the thing dey take up to a day if nah anoda bank.nah so i dey trek after the transfer say if i see atm i go just withdraw.u sabi abuja wella? i trek from jabi park to zone 4 dey check all the atm one by one with hope say the money go just enter.asin i no fit just beg for money.God dat day i cried in my mind.as i reach zone 4 finally uba atm.the money never enter.
my God i no even know wetin to do.nah im i just see one officer and im nah warbay.and i was also man o war back in sch.i just awua the guy just explain my situation with faith.the officer just ask me how much go carry me reach house and added extra.nah so i enter bus o.
dats my story,me no fit edit abeg nah as i dey remember i dey type am.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Na this kian thing I dey like
crazy gel

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
missyhorlah: lmao

dont laugh alone,share urs too dear
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
bablononi: my own ehn.i can never forget dat day.i dont even know how i lost the money on me when i was about to enter a cab.nah GOD say make i check my pocket.nah just atm dey my hand.the atm self, money no dey the account.i had to transfer from my oda account which is anoda bank.nah dat day i no say the thing dey take up to a day if nah anoda bank.nah so i dey trek after the transfer say if i see atm i go just withdraw.u sabi abuja wella? i trek from jabi park to zone 4 dey check all the atm one by one with hope say the money go just enter.asin i no fit just beg for money.God dat day i cried in my mind.as i reach zone 4 finally uba atm.the money never enter.
my God i no even know wetin to do.nah im i just see one officer and im nah warbay.and i was also man o war back in sch.i just awua the guy just explain my situation with faith.the officer just ask me how much go carry me reach house and added extra.nah so i enter bus o.
dats my story,me no fit edit abeg nah as i dey remember i dey type am.

hahahahah
eeyah...sorry
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Na this kian thing I dey like

dont stop the fun,oya share ur own
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

dont laugh alone,share urs too dear
cnt remember
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Lorlaahlozz: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
missyhorlah: crazy gel
I follow copy u
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Lorlaahlozz: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
missyhorlah: crazy gel
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Anoda one for u guys
My 1st time visiting Ibadan, some yrs ago,My cousin sent me d address descrptn via text.. I got 2 UI gate and was directed to get a bike to Iyana cemetery, after which I should give him a call... As u guys no Na Bleep up make u reach bike man front come dey comot fone dey find address.. D kind money wey him go bill u... go reach buy titanic.. So I told him where I was going he said N30.. The journey began..
Omo for like 40 min this guy just dey carry me dey go.. For my mind I just dey say chai dem dey cheap us 4 Lagos ooooo.. All this journey for 30 box
Walahi I go relocate come Ibadan if I don grad 4 sch.. God punish Lagos Okada men
The journey continued for another 10 min... Mumuish me self no talk any tin... Na on this guy stop 4 one major round about.. he said 'bros if don reach where u dey go.. Make I know oooo'... I was like WTF.. Abi dis man don mad ni.. Where I no 4 Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
missyhorlah: cnt remember

i dey suspect u,abi u no wan tell us
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

i dey suspect u,abi u no wan tell us
say wetin?
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mine goes thus,back then when use to stay in face me I face you..but levels don change now oooooo,there is boy that often intimidate me,any small thing e go tap my head because he fit beat me me,he name na junior e senior me small sha,na so one morning me and junior fight,he beat me so tey cry even tire me,all these small small girls around just dey pass the news I lock up,that same evening we com go watch film for one bros room we watch film reach night na I'm nepa take light everywhere come dark no so I sofri craw go meet junior give am two hot punch for him belle,crawl go outside,he just dey shout dey cry,me I don move nobody suspect me,junior dey cry say person blow am but nobody inside there gree say them blow am naso them come begin beg am sorry but that revenge sweet sha
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
aaronson: Mine goes thus,back then when use to stay in face me I face you..but levels don change now oooooo,there is boy that often intimidate me,any small thing e go tap my head because he fit beat me me,he name na junior e senior me small sha,na so one morning me and junior fight,he beat me so tey cry even tire me,all these small small girls around just dey pass the news I lock up,that same evening we com go watch film for one bros room we watch film reach night na I'm nepa take light everywhere come dark no so I sofri craw go meet junior give am two hot punch for him belle,crawl go outside,he just dey shout dey cry,me I don move nobody suspect me,junior dey cry say person blow am but nobody inside there gree say them blow am naso them come begin beg am sorry but that revenge sweet sha

hahahaha bad guy
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2014
Lolz
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by Gofwane(m): 2:46am On Aug 20, 2014
chaii!!!
I dey come
Re: Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever by isacolukay(m): 5:27am On Aug 20, 2014
bablononi: my own ehn.i can never forget dat day.i dont even know how i lost the money on me when i was about to enter a cab.nah GOD say make i check my pocket.nah just atm dey my hand.the atm self, money no dey the account.i had to transfer from my oda account which is anoda bank.nah dat day i no say the thing dey take up to a day if nah anoda bank.nah so i dey trek after the transfer say if i see atm i go just withdraw.u sabi abuja wella? i trek from jabi park to zone 4 dey check all the atm one by one with hope say the money go just enter.asin i no fit just beg for money....

Na small Jabi to Zone 4 u dey complain? O ma shey o. I don ever trek Berger to Lugbe before. I almost collapsed dat nyt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account / Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd / How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.