Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Samuel:the Riverine Boy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Samuel:the Riverine Boy (812 Views)

Riverine Competition [tortoise And The Fishes] / Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel:the Riverine Boy by Atakitisam(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
This is my first time in writing story on nairaland so don't be irritiated if there is any mistake.......................
My name is samuel,this is my story,my pains,struggles...................
I grow up in a small village in a riverine area,i was the only child of my parent,this happen durin the raining season,everywhere was overflood with water,
This particular morning were everywhere was cold,the women were on their to their farms
Re: Samuel:the Riverine Boy by Atakitisam(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Which mostly is fishing,while their male counterpart as usual going to their respective farms for palmwine tapping,i sat on the chair on the veranda of my parent small bungallow waiting for my friend ikiyou,who was my childhood with whom i have done a lot of mischief on other peoples,suddenly
Re: Samuel:the Riverine Boy by Atakitisam(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
I will lyk does that are viewing to comments,so that i will learn from mistakes
Re: Samuel:the Riverine Boy by Atakitisam(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
I heard the sound of guns gboa"gboa"gboa,bullets flyin from one angle to another and dangerous weapons,were i sat down on the veranda i was scared that i was urinating inside my trousers,men and women were running to different directions,some were jumping inside the river,i ran inside to my parent bedroom to hid myself under the bed,tears were flowing down
Re: Samuel:the Riverine Boy by Atakitisam(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
I heard the sound of guns gboa"gboa"gboa,bullets and dangerous weapons flyin from one angle to another,were i sat down on the veranda i was scared to the extent i was frozen,i came to my normal senses when i realises i was urinating inside my trousers.
Men and women were running to different directions helter-skalter,some were even jumping inside the river,i ran inside to my parent bedroom to hid myself under the bed,tears were flowing down on cheeks like fountain of water,suddenly i heard footsteps walking towards me, my heartbeat rate increase ten(10) times than normal i felt a firm hand griping me out of hiding place,as i raise my head up i saw gun pointing suddenly i fainted
Re: Samuel:the Riverine Boy by christejames(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Its not easy to write a story, kudos!!! But make sure your updates are long cause they are too short and also try and use full spelling of words instead of short spellings. I will follow u.
Re: Samuel:the Riverine Boy by Atakitisam(m): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
christe james: Its not easy to write a story, kudos!!! But make sure your updates are long cause they are too short and also try and use full spelling of words instead of short spellings. I will follow u.
thanks my guy i will listen to your advice
Re: Samuel:the Riverine Boy by 2map(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Work on your punctuations and ensure you type long updates. Following silently!
Re: Samuel:the Riverine Boy by Atakitisam(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
I wake up to find myself in a strange environment,full of young men like me packed in a small non-ventilated room, i look around to see strange faces with none of them i could recognize,then i saw a guy sitting beside me he introduce himself as tamara-emi,as we were talking,i ask tamara-emi where we are,he answered and said we were in a camp inside a forest owned by a deadly and merciless man named Government ikparamou and that he was kidnapped from a neigbouring village, since two months ago and he overheard from the gaurds when they were talking in the night that we will undergo some series of tests and we will be train to become fearless and villians like them, where i sat down fear as grip my heart,body and soul and suddenly the door suddenly spring open and a huge man walks in,he shouted on us and order everyone to come outside,when some of us does not comply to his commandment,he started shooting at us,everybody was running outside through the process some of us were killed,when i reach outside is when i realise we were in the middle of a big forest and were we are is like a big playing ground with dangerous traps set around us,i come to my senses when someone call my name,as i turn around to see the person
Re: Samuel:the Riverine Boy by Eeshfar01(f): 5:07am On Dec 21, 2013
Well, d story is ok, but make sure when writing, ur I should be in capital letter
Re: Samuel:the Riverine Boy by Atakitisam(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Thanks to all those that have comment on my story
Re: Samuel:the Riverine Boy by Atakitisam(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
Thanks to all those that have comments on this thread

(1) (Reply)

100 Interesting Facts About Nigeria, By Perry Brimah / Inspector Morris: Episode 3 / Meeting A Prospective Mother In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.