Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus (37177 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by sammy329(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Tolexander: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
2015 is there to see!

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by agbameta: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
The hunter is now the hunted.... lmao

PDP = Regional SE party...

21 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Olaolufred(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
AFTER TAKING NIGERIANS FOR A RIDE FOR 14 YEARS.

LAW OF KARMA.

IF APC DOES NOT LEARN FROM THIS PDP PITFALL, SAME MAY LIE AHEAD.

OGBULAFOR PROPHESIED WITHOUT CONSULTING HIS SPIRITUAL ELDERS.

60 YEARS TURNING INTO 16 YEARS.

O MA SEO. MIGHTY SEEMS TO BE FALLING FASTER THAN THEY THOUGHT.

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by DerideGull(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Carpet-crossing in politics always has boomerang’s effects. These goons that seemed to rush over to APC must be watched closely. They are nothing but hustlers and shall be the likely losers that will shout election is rigged, election is rigged and election is rigged!!!

14 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Olaolufred(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
DerideGull: Carpet-crossing in politics always has boomerang’s effects. These goons that seemed to rush over to APC must be watched closely. They are nothing but hustlers and shall be the likely losers that will shout election is rigged, election is rigged and election is rigged!!!

ALL POLITICIANS ARE ACTUALLY HUSTLERS-JONATHAN INCLUDED.

21 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
The PDP bus is also missing a tire; meaning it's going nowhere.
Na wah o.
If I could change the cartoon a little, the man at the back of the PDP bus will wear a red cap.

37 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by cumpaddre(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
The people de-camping to APC are the same thieves nd criminals. I thought APC was gona be different.

22 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Funny picture. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by DerideGull(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Olaolufred:

ALL POLITICIANS ARE ACTUALLY HUSTLERS-JONATHAN INCLUDED.

You must agree though that some politicians are worse than others.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by DerideGull(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Aigbofa: The PDP bus is also missing a tire; meaning it's going nowhere.
Na wah o.
If I could change the cartoon a little, the man at the back of the PDP bus will wear a red cap.

Very good observation.

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Olaolufred(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
DerideGull:

You must agree though that some politicians are worse than others.

ANOTHER TOPIC ENTIRELY.

THANK GOD YOU'VE ACCEPTED THAT PDP POLITHIEFCIANS ARE NOT A SAINT AS YOU WERE TRYING TO PAINT.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Na wah o.
meaning he will be a red cap chief?

Mods, this man is insulting the ibos. grin

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Na wah o.

You be winch? grin cheesy

Exactly what I had in mind...or the resource control hat grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Olaolufred(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
TribalEAST: meaning he will be a red cap chief?

Mods, this man is insulting the ibos.

NO, UNCLE.

I HAVE RED CAP AT HOME.

RED COLOUR IS NOT A PROPERTY OF THE JEW ONLY.

GENTILES DO USE IT, WHETHER AS CAP, BELT, WRIST WATCH, OR WHAT HAVE YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by gtrust: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
The APC bus is over-loaded so soon
where will Atiku and OBJ fit-in

The Driver of that bus needs 'special training' to be able to drive a bus loaded with Amaechi, Kwankwarsor, Tinubu, Buhari and imagine Atiku and OBJ joining in that same bus Either the driver dies from heart-attack on sighting these people or he drives into the lagoon thinking it's ETT!! LOL

14 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Olaolufred(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
gtrust: The APC bus is over-loaded so soon

The Driver of that bus needs 'special training' to be able to drive a bus loaded with Amaechi, Kwankwarsor, Tinubu, Buhari and imagine Atiku and OBJ joining in that same bus Either the driver dies from heart-attack on sighting these people or he drives into the lagoon thinking it's ETT!! LOL

THANKS,

THE DRIVER WILL BE SENT FOR SPECIAL TRAINING THAT WILL MAKE HIM BOLD NO MATTER WHO IS BOARDING.

THEY WILL ALSO BUY BIGGER AND BETTER BUS TO ACCOMMONDATE MORE.

I AM NOT YET IN, I KNOW YOU AIN'T ALSO.

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
gtrust: The APC bus is over-loaded so soon

Don't bother about the bus....you should be worried about your PDP bus lacking in a tyre and nobody to fix it.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by gtrust: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Olaolufred:

THANKS,

THE DRIVER WILL BE SENT FOR SPECIAL TRAINING THAT WILL MAKE HIM BOLD NO MATTER WHO IS BOARDING.

THEY WILL ALSO BUY BIGGER AND BETTER BUS TO ACCOMMONDATE MORE.

I AM NOT YET IN, I KNOW YOU AIN'T ALSO.

What will be the name of the 'new bus' PDM
I know, I know: APC-DM lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by gtrust: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

Don't bother about the bus....you should be worried about your PDP bus lacking in a tyre and nobody to fix it.. grin

PDP needs no tires until after 2019!
PDP dey Kpamkpe!! for ASO-ROCK.
Why will PDP need tires

Infact: 2019 tires will be to go carry Sai Sambo and Pius Anyim to ASO-ROCK!
The bus will drop GEJ in Bayelsa on it's way and PDP will 'donate' the tires to the 'new APC-DM'! LOL!

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
gtrust:

Stop drinking over-dose of night-paracetamol for another person's headache...

Ogi ni kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Olaolufred(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
gtrust:

1.5-YEARS AGO, WE NEVER KNEW APC.

WE DO NOT NEED TO BOTHER ABOUT THE NAME.

EVENT WILL UNFOLD ON ITS OWN.

REMEMBER, GEMADE, ALLI, AUDU OGBE AND OGBULAFOR(PROPHET OF 60 YEARS OF PDP RULE) NEVER KNEW THEY WILL NO LONGER HAVE SAY IN PDP THIS SOON.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
gtrust:

PDP needs no tires until after 2019!
PDP dey Kpamkpe!! for ASO-ROCK.
Why will PDP need tires

Infact: 2019 tires will be to go carry Sai Sambo and Pius Anyim to ASO-ROCK!
The bus will drop GEJ in Bayelsa on it's way and PDP will 'donate' the tires to the 'new APC-DM'! LOL!

Nothing like sweet dreams...pray not to wake up again from this dream. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by gtrust: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

Sai Sambo needs no Resource Control Hat, his cap fits!
Sai Sambo's enemies and bad losers are the FEW you see joining the APC bus.

As per GEJ, he needs not lift a finger. As always: na God dey fight for him!
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
gtrust:

Sai Sambo needs no Resource Control Hat, his cap fits!
Sai Sambo's enemies and bad losers are the FEW you see joining the APC bus.

As per GEJ, he needs not lift a finger. As always: na God dey fight for him!

Sambo is not a gworro eating, boko haram member and parasite again abi? Una never jam! grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by DerideGull(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

I guess you will have a mind ache if you were wishing to see a red cap hustling over to APC. Naturally, an Igbo man is not a inherent turncoat. The picture might be a cartoon but it spoke volumes about certain creatures in Nigeria.

16 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by StreetProf(m): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
What do u expect when Bamanga Tukur is the driver?grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by JAkpayen(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
sammy329: grin grin grin grin grin
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=138815
lol grin grin What if this driver go over-speed for our bad road nko, who will rule Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
DerideGull:

I guess you will have a mind ache if you were wishing to see a red cap hustling over to APC. Naturally, an Igbo man is not a inherent turncoat. The picture might be a cartoon but it spoke volumes about certain creatures in Nigeria.

While the typical Ibo man is a good risk taker in commerce...they are very feeble in political risk taking...hence they always prefer the comfort zone which the PDP represent at the moment....no wonder they are call AGIP of Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by ednut1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
I weep for 9ja. no party ideology. jst a bunch of educated touts

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
DerideGull:

Absolutely. How can someone sit in the back of a bus with no tires, and apparently no one in sight to fix it. And he just sits there waiting for Godot. Absurd.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by citizenY(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Na wah o.

RED cap indicating>>>>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri / Nnamdi Azikiwe With His Car In 1959 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.