Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Dont Give Up On 2013,with Faith God Mercy Can Still Locate You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Give Up On 2013,with Faith God Mercy Can Still Locate You (445 Views)

Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. / Are we Better-off With Faith to Evidence for Believing That A God Exists / WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Give Up On 2013,with Faith God Mercy Can Still Locate You by fijiano202(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
I know some of us are tired and disappointed that we couldnt execute or archieve any of our 2013 Resolution and plans due to some Reasons and I understand some of us couldnt secure Job or admission or Capital for bussiness to gurranty us a better life but People i want you that the Lord of Host hasnt forgotting you and also that God can still suprise you before the year runs out.It may remain just 12days to go for 2013 to end which may have made lots of us given-up hope for any miracle or turnaround but I want us to understand that it takes just a Second for God's Mercy and Glory to change our story,it may be thru family,colleague or strangers,all you need is faith in God and positive thought towards ur life,if you believe God can transform ur life before Dec 31 He will Surely Do it, pray always and Give thanks To Him and Dont give up hope,i know he surely will do it.May God mercy be with us all and Grant us all our heart desires before the year runs out in Jesus Name..Amen
Re: Dont Give Up On 2013,with Faith God Mercy Can Still Locate You by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
AMEN!!
Re: Dont Give Up On 2013,with Faith God Mercy Can Still Locate You by eben28(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Redeeming Christianity""" / Who Should Receive The Holy Communion? / Apostle Anthony Ogelenya Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.