Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

SEUN, LOL And MTCHEWW Needed In Nairaland. What Do You Think? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEUN, LOL And MTCHEWW Needed In Nairaland. What Do You Think? (738 Views)

As A First Timer On Nairaland,what Welcome Advise Will U Give D Person. / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEUN, LOL And MTCHEWW Needed In Nairaland. What Do You Think? by JimloveTM(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
we may not have seen this anywhere, but sometimes when you see a post or some people comment, it is usually very funny, but sadly, the highest we can do is just to like the post. How about a "Lol" this post..eg: 23 lols, 1lol, and sometimes, some people reply are totally annoying, in this case, currently,we are trapped with nothing, so SEUN, how about a "MTCHEW" this post. eg: 30 Mtchews...etc

I want to know what Nairalanders, admins, and Seun think about this suggestion.
Re: SEUN, LOL And MTCHEWW Needed In Nairaland. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
I dont support this
Re: SEUN, LOL And MTCHEWW Needed In Nairaland. What Do You Think? by castielo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Vessi: I dont support this

seconded

..sounds dry and very local
Re: SEUN, LOL And MTCHEWW Needed In Nairaland. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
And that settles it!
Re: SEUN, LOL And MTCHEWW Needed In Nairaland. What Do You Think? by Idrismusty97(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
I strongly reject this.If you want lol,qoute the person with a "lol".What would be better is a disliked button since they is a like button

(1) (Reply)

Mum & 2 Pregnant Daughters All Widowed After Husbands Die In Plane Crash / Which Country Is This? / 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrender In Cameroun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.