Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,746 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

How Best To Manage More Than One Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Best To Manage More Than One Wife. (796 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution / Does A Man Need More Than One Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Manage More Than One Wife. by greatestluv4all: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Strange I guess? Never mind.

For the men who have been married to more than one wife and experience in managing women...Please admonish us.

For single men who intends to have more than a wife, what plans do have? Which ways do you intend to manage them, keep them under same building or get separate accommodation?

For the women, if you ever find yourself marrying someone who is already married, would you accept staying with the first wife or prefer a separate apartment?

Save the "I won't share my man" mentality, honesy and matured response needed.
Re: How Best To Manage More Than One Wife. by Kanwulia: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Separate houses please!
Sharing the damned BLOKOS is humiliating enough!

Shiooooooor! kiss
Re: How Best To Manage More Than One Wife. by bennieman: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Marry more than one wife only if you intend to be a friend to stress all your life. Even many of my muslim friends who are free to marry multiple wives have opted out of it.

One wife alone is enough headache, why would some then want to die of migraine by getting more wives?

People say men are structured to be polygamists but I disagree. If you truly love your wife, you will not have the urge to sleep with another person.

A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Manage More Than One Wife. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
HOW BEST TO MANAGE MORE THAN ONE WIFE.
Hmm. What a thread!! Why didnt u put it as ' HOW TO ENJOY MORE THAN ONE WIFE'?? Why did u use the word 'manage'?? Abi no be because of enjoyment u wan marry more than one wife?? In this time and age we live in. Men always go for things that kill them. They always love Destructive decisions to suit their selfish desires. what a pity!

(1) (Reply)

Which Gender Looks Cuter On Big Eye Balls? / This Family Is Finished / Dogs Attacked My Brother Insideour Flat ─ Seven-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.