Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 (1237 Views)

We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State / I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Nice work PDP Lagos State - Now I shall relocate to lagos in 2014 let's join forces and send apc out of Alausa.
We need to engage all the market men and women, normal legitimate business Northerners who are daily unjustly tagged 'Boko Haram' and treated like terrorists, Okada Riders, Keke drivers, taxi drivers, Danfo Driver, Igbo traders (that have already pledge their support), all other Tribes that are treated like alliens in their own country, most Yorubas that are not given fair share, business men and women who pay double taxes and are continually harrassed by tifnubu touts, all workers who continue to pay high taxes in the state, Students whose school fees have been increased off the hook, the beggars and unemployed despite the huge revenue accrued to the state.
All those whose house have been demolished and those whose lands have been seized by Tifnubu and Fass.hole
And with the immense support from Abuja, let's show them how politics is played.
While they are busy writting letters and chasing shadows in the name of winning the Presidency, let's hit them hard below the belt.
I urge all other Tribes resident in Lagos to join in this Fight - and let's take back Lagos State from one man.
Lagos does not belong to any family but to NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by mayorall(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Walahi werrey ni bobo yi. Weed isn't good for your health. grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Ok

Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by geeez: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2013
You can't succeed in making an Abia out of Lagos

The true Lagosians know what time it is

We don't vote on sentiments

We don't sell our votes

We vote only those who can perform

Yorubas can't tolerate mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2013
geeez: You can't succeed in making an Abia out of Lagos

The true Lagosians know what time it is

We don't vote on sentiments

We don't sell our votes

We vote only those who can perform

Yorubas can't tolerate mediocrity
Bros chillax and wait till 2015...lol
The same PDP Leadership making these promises in Lagos Yerterday are all YORUBAs...
That's what we in other Tribes need and have been waiting for.
The YORUBAS in PDP Lagos have now woken up and have seen that Tifnubu is ripping yorubas dry
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2013
berem: Ok
My sweetheart goodmorning, u don wake?
Plz what might I do to win u over na?

Can't wait to have u in PDP-Lagos State
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2013
Gabbysky:
My sweetheart goodmorning, u don wake?
Plz what might I do to win u over na?

Can't wait to have u in PDP-Lagos State
Is this the latest trend? angry
Ok I also wanna be part of the deal. I will send you my account number but I won't accept 15k. Its either you pay 200k or you forget about my support. Shikena!! grin grin
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Gabbysky:
Bros chillax and wait till 2015...lol
The same PDP Leadership making these promises in Lagos Yerterday are all YORUBAs...
That's what we in other Tribes need and have been waiting for.
The YORUBAS in PDP Lagos have now woken up and have seen that Tifnubu is ripping yorubas dry
does it concern ur fada?

No be only PDP. Na SDP undecided
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2013
200k? when am discussing $450k deal with you? U fall my hand.
PDP chop the money don't mind the idiots called people
APC chop some money BUT develop your people also

berem: Is this the latest trend? angry
Ok I also wanna be part of the deal. I will send you my account number but I won't accept 15k. Its either you pay 200k or you forget about my support. Shikena!! grin grin
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Controversy: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2013
I don't think Lagos PDP are serious. They have all the resources required to kick APC out of Lagos but tribalism and sentiment will not allow people like Bode Gorge to see beyond their nose.
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2013
smartchoice: 200k? when am discussing $450k deal with you? U fall my hand.
PDP chop the money don't mind the idiots called people
APC chop some money BUT develop your people also

hahahahahaha! At least make I start with 200k from him. At all at all na im bad pass. Remember the highest bidder gets my support. grin grin
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Mission Impossible. You lots should rather be concerned about ur region but if you think you have some efforts to burn, you are welcome to Lasgidi. But be rest assured that we will make you cry and regret ever passing your land of bigots to the palace of progressive governance. Eko baje ti.
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2013
berem: Is this the latest trend? angry
Plz do my love... My crush on is driving me nutss and I'm prepared to do anything to win you except decamping
I'll be waiting and btw r u married?
No hurt feelings please
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Gabbysky:
Plz do my love... My crush on is driving me nutss and I'm prepared to do anything to win you except decamping
I'll be waiting and btw r u married?
No hurt feelings please
....then you're not serious to do anything! Its either you move to APC or you forever keep having a crush on me. angry grin
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Controversy: I don't think Lagos PDP are serious. They have all the resources required to kick APC out of Lagos but tribalism and sentiment will not allow people like Bode Gorge to see beyond their nose.
Babe they have realised that now oo and have mended fences and are strategizing BIG time on how to win Lagos, especially now that apc has lost focus about Lagos.
PDP -Lagos is now winning more yorubas over, and to add other tribes that have already pledged their support to kick out apc, they will surely get there, and that's why me and many like me are relocating to Lagos to ensure this happens.
Watch out for the massive explosion of crowds in Lagos during the election - we'll be coming in for one thing... KICK OUT apc FROM GIDI
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2013
The vacancy in Alausa in 2015 can only be filled by a member of the APC.
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by seanet01: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Dream on.
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2013
Gabbysky:
Babe they have realised that now oo and have mended fences and are strategizing BIG time on how to win Lagos, especially now that apc has lost focus about Lagos.
PDP -Lagos is now winning more yorubas over, and to add other tribes that have already pledged their support to kick out apc, they will surely get there, and that's why me and many like me are relocating to Lagos to ensure this happens.
Watch out for the massive explosion of crowds in Lagos during the election - we'll be coming in for one thing... KICK OUT apc FROM GIDI
where did you get that conclusion from? Btw are you Igbo?
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2013
berem: hahahahahaha! At least make I start with 200k from him. At all at all na im bad pass. Remember the highest bidder gets my support. grin grin
My love, I'm still waiting for your acct number - Xmas is around the corner
Plz hurry up before someone else beats me to it.
I need you by Xmas (5 days to go)
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Kairoseki77: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmm....Fashola won his last election with over 80% of the vote.

Goodluck with that one!
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2013
berem: where did you get that conclusion from? Btw are you Igbo?
From the reports of yesterday's meeting, I was greatly impressed.
Nah, I'm not igbo dear, I rep PH - Proud citizen of the Creeks
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77: Hmmm....Fashola won his last election with over 80% of the vote.

Goodluck with that one!

Thanks for the good wish bruv, we need that.
Even Fashola is in support, he's tired of Tifnubu.
PDP will win Gidi hands down in 2015.
The Heat is on - fan on the flame
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Gabbysky:
So you want me to display my account number here? You try well well! Keep dreaming of PDP occupying Alausa. You're not serious. grin grin
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2013
berem: So you want me to display my account number here? You try well well! Keep dreaming of PDP occupying Alausa. You're not serious. grin grin
I am oo sweets
U of all people should know how best to reach out to members privately na... Or u want me to tutor u?
No fall my hand oo, I don't 'fall in love' with slowpokes na... And u my dear, u are not one
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Gabbysky:
Because of woman you are derailing a thread you opened.
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2013
Gabbysky:
I am oo sweets
U of all people should know how best to reach out to members privately na... Or u want me to tutor u?
No fall my hand oo, I don't 'fall in love' with slowpokes na... And u my dear, u are not one
ok I have heard you. Now stick to your topic and stop derailing. tongue
Re: PDP To Kick Apc Out Of Lagos Come 2015 by free2ryhme: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2013
berem: ok I have heard you. Now stick to your topic and stop derailing. tongue

U don send acct nbr with uR status and a small note for pm dey for€m hard to get nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Lifelong APGA Chairman Chief Victor Umeh For Senate / Osun State Do Not Be Fooled... Second Term Not Possible / The Faces Of The Evil-doers Exposing Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.