Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Alternative To Using Expensive Creams Like Mary Kay For A Youthful Look - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative To Using Expensive Creams Like Mary Kay For A Youthful Look (1287 Views)

You Deserve Perfect Skin And A Youthful Appearance Dermafi / CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams / I'm Addicted To Using Blue Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Using Expensive Creams Like Mary Kay For A Youthful Look by ayo84(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2008
try using this facial beauty remedy, it works for me

it ex foliates the skin and is extra natural tanner and blocks harmful UV rays from your skin and helps you look younger.

What you need:
olive oil
honey
flour(the one used for baking)

add all these in a bowl and mix together untill it forms a thick paste

ad on skin and leave for 2-3 hours

Wash of with warm water,
Re: Alternative To Using Expensive Creams Like Mary Kay For A Youthful Look by stnonymus(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2008
ayo84:

it ex foliates the skin and is extra natural tanner and blocks harmful UV rays from your skin and helps you look younger.

What you need:
olive oil
honey

Wash of with warm water,

I also recommend a nutritional alternative.SWISSGARDE's NAFDAC APPROVED nutritional supplements.See poster below.

Re: Alternative To Using Expensive Creams Like Mary Kay For A Youthful Look by skyangel(f): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2008
ayo84:

What you need:
olive oil
honey

Wash of with warm water,

How many times in a week does one need to do this ? ( for best result)

or should it be on a daily basis ?

(1) (Reply)

Child Bearing Age / Devine Medical Diagnostics And Ultrasound Solution / Attn: All Doctors In The House (best Toothpaste)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.