Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How To Add An Icon To My .tk Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add An Icon To My .tk Domain Name (654 Views)

How To Add An Xml Sitemap To Your Blogger Blog / Old Naijamobile.tk Now Changed To 9jamobile.net / Nairaland And My .tk Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add An Icon To My .tk Domain Name by Babprosper20(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2013
PLEASE MY FELLOW NAIRALAND WEBMASTERS I WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN ADD AN ICON TO MY .TK DOMAIN NAME I NEED SOMEONE TO PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THE PROCEDURES
Re: How To Add An Icon To My .tk Domain Name by Afam4eva(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
I don't see how adding to a ".tk" website is different from other domain extensions.

Just search for a ".ico" converter and upload your icon in a .png, .jpg or .gif format and then the icon will be converted to an ison and then you can download it and upload it to your website(preferably the root folder) and then add this to the header of your HTML pages "<link rel="icon" href="favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon">"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Links / Do People Still Click Ads? / Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.