Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Information About Vanguard Newspaper And Iyabo Obasanjo Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Information About Vanguard Newspaper And Iyabo Obasanjo Letter (860 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information About Vanguard Newspaper And Iyabo Obasanjo Letter by egbetokuns(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is to inform people about the letter of iyabo obasanjo letter that published by vanguard newspaper. With little of my knowledge I observed some things at my station about the vanguard newspaper that the letter was created by someone that closed to the publisher.the reason of my view is that on Wednesday morning at my station vanguard newspaper that their supply to my station is just 40 copy and brought 400 copy of the paper that day which shown that someone has already paid for their supply of that day and what they were after is that they just want the paper to be share among the vendor and make sure the paper was circulated.information from akure and ado ekiti reach us that their supply of that was 1000 copy against 50 copy of their previous day.my observation show that the leading paper in my station can never bring supply of that much figure.I guest theirs hiding things about the story.can anyone support my observation or against it.
Re: Information About Vanguard Newspaper And Iyabo Obasanjo Letter by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ode!!! Oloribruku!!!
Re: Information About Vanguard Newspaper And Iyabo Obasanjo Letter by gtrust: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
My friend! This is very Good Business for Vanguard!

Whenever newspapers get "breaking News" they OVER-PRINT & even REPRINT!

You are lucky it wasn't made a "SPECIAL EDITION" the price would have even trippled and people will still RUSH to buy.

Hope that settles your wahala
Re: Information About Vanguard Newspaper And Iyabo Obasanjo Letter by ShineIt: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
gtrust: My friend! This is very Good Business for Vanguard!

Whenever newspapers get "breaking News" they OVER-PRINT & even REPRINT!

You are lucky it wasn't made a "SPECIAL EDITION" the price would have even trippled and people will still RUSH to buy.

Hope that settles your wahala

Ode boy has made up his mind, no need being civil to him.
Re: Information About Vanguard Newspaper And Iyabo Obasanjo Letter by talktimi(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Your english is very worwor sad

(1) (Reply)

Muktarl Should Be Elected The Governor Of Abuja-pix / 18-seater Bus Impounded For Carrying 48 Passengers / Ethical Revolution Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.