Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Am Not Engaged To Jim Iyke, I Bought The Ring Myself – Nadia Buari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Engaged To Jim Iyke, I Bought The Ring Myself – Nadia Buari (863 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara / Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Engaged To Jim Iyke, I Bought The Ring Myself – Nadia Buari by testamentg: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nadia Buari wears what looks like an engagement ring; but I’m not engaged; I bought the ring myself, she says in reaction to media reports that she is engaged.

Since Nadia Buari and Nollywood ‘bad boy’ Jim Iyke developed a certain bond, the pair have been in the news for all the love reasons.

Although they have vehemently denied any love relationship brewing between them, the Nollywood actor recently took her on a five-city European tour for her 31st birthday. More click below

http://testamentg..com/2013/12/i-am-not-engaged-to-jim-iyke-i-bought.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Check Out Elle Macpherson's Amazing Bikini Body / Hmm, There's A Gurl Claiming She's Wizkid's Official Sidechick On Twitter O. / Young Stunning Photos From Tania Omotayo's First Modelling Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.