Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,160 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

First Lady’s Speech (patience Jonathan) To Mandela - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / First Lady’s Speech (patience Jonathan) To Mandela (912 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Patience Jonathan's Tribute To Mandela. A Must Read In Case You Haven't Seen It / Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady’s Speech (patience Jonathan) To Mandela by XLR8(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
FIRST LADY’S SPEECH (PATIENCE JONATHAN) TO MANDELA

“Good morning my fellow people, me, my husband and the plentiful peoples of one great Nigeria send our condolence and congratulated South Africa peoples for the die of their president.

We are sadness to welcome the great man. I was sleep under my pillow yesterday when my husband tell me that Mandela has dead. I just shout no no nooo and I start to cry. My husband and Mandela is a good friends, when my husband was a children, Mandela give him his own shoe when he did not have shoe.

Mandela taught us to have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their nationality. I was sad since he was in the hospital but I am happy when my husband telled me that nurses and doctors are responding to treatments.

Once again, congratulated to South Africa peoples, Mandela is a hero, he died but his manhood lives on.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: First Lady’s Speech (patience Jonathan) To Mandela by myOGAonTOP: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Clown!!!
Re: First Lady’s Speech (patience Jonathan) To Mandela by piratedcopy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: First Lady’s Speech (patience Jonathan) To Mandela by ajibowo11(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
haba na our own first lady you yab like dis
Re: First Lady’s Speech (patience Jonathan) To Mandela by XLR8(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
ajibowo11: haba na our own first lady you yab like dis

u wan arrest me for slander?

(1) (Reply)

An Angry Principal / Omo See Gbege! / An Interview With Mr Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.