Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Patience Jonathan's Tribute To Mandela. A Must Read In Case You Haven't Seen It - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Patience Jonathan's Tribute To Mandela. A Must Read In Case You Haven't Seen It (1056 Views)

First Lady’s Speech (patience Jonathan) To Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Tribute To Mandela. A Must Read In Case You Haven't Seen It by chuqudy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
“Good Morin my fellow people, Me, my husband and the plentiful peoples of one great Nigeria send our condolence and congratulated South Africa peoples for the die of their president yesterday evening. We are sadness to welcome the great man. I was sleep under my pillow yesterday when my husband tell me that Mandela has death. I just shout no no no and I start to cry. My husband and Mandela is a good friends. When my husband was a children, Mandela give him his own shoe when he did not have shoe. Now Mandela she have made the African people a widow by died. Mandela was a good mother, she taked care of us like his child. We are all happy for Mandela’s life it is not easy to carry first in an International competition. The kill that killed Nelson Mandela has making some children a widow. My heart feels sorry for these children who have becomes widows for losing their leaders or parents for one reason or another. Mandela taught us to have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY. I was sad since he was in the hospital but I am happy when my husband tell me that doctors and nurses are responding to treatments. One great thing I learnt from Nelson Mandela is that I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide. Once again, congratulated to South Africa peoples, Mandela is a great rapper even better than Michael Jackson, he died but his manhood lives on".

(1) (Reply)

What If This Is A Birthday Gift From Your Friend? (picture) / I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege / I Will Never Forget This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.