Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress (17202 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / My Neighbour And His Fiancee / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by jumzzy448: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Davidoff2000:

[size=15pt]
stoooopid biatch...dumb asss schmuck...ishilove..or ashilove u mean..are u a whhore? dis is an open forum so total idiots like u come here to offend our sensibilities thinking you will be applauded for that. if u decide to try to throw a pity party, do it in private.cos if u decide to show ur foolishness in public, you will be hit hard for it.so if u, per adventure you are thinking of coming here 2moro wit a tale straight out of ur arsehole that..who knows..maybe ur sister is jealousing u...think again.
u r the poverty ravaged type i was talking about..inverted snobbery is what we call what you so poorly tried to do.nonsense..your sense dey ur nyansh..more than 300 people have refused to support the OP and she prolly has realised her folly and refused to trade words..you feel you are up for it..come on.

by the way, have you eaten today?stooopid whoore, fucckin around for money for internet bundle maybe.[/size]
You are such a f0000l.
You lack decorum. Lack of home training. I think a section should should be created for kids and low lives like you.
Idiota.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by seeprob(m): 3:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Nashville: Poster,

I see you have removed ofe mmanu from your earlier post. But the truth is that it's obvious to me you are troublesome and uncouth. No reasonable and responsible person would use such a phrase in the family section. Your post should be moved to the "Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics" section where ethnic bigots like you are. I will give you the link and you will find your type there. Sorry I cannot advice you because you are clearly the trouble maker here.

https://www.nairaland.com/racism-tribalism
1000 Likes
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by seeprob(m): 4:15am On Dec 24, 2013
nne4:
why did u stop dear,you can make it 18 pages.Nomatter what u wrote it does not count.l have taken d advice i want and still looking forward for people who will give theirs maturely.l have not insulted anybody on this thread nomatter what they wrote. I said married people to give advice not kids.
My husband,kids & l relocated to lagos in 2011,so we came with our clothes and rented a flat and bought some tokunbo electronics to make d house lively for d kids now we decided to change those old electronic with new ones.This is my 10 years in marriage.lf you think is easy relocate to another state with your wife and kids at d same time without any company inviting u. You just provoked me this evening.

Woman i can see your simple and straight forward. the mistake you made was the bigot phrase you used ignorantly without knowing the impact, and again you realized that and quickly removed it.Every nigerian use terms like aboki, omo ibo (nwanna), calabar man, wafi man, etc. and i guess you mean no harm. DONT USE SUCH PHRASE AGAIN IS NOT GOOD. Make peace!!! and get use to LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by seeprob(m): 5:00am On Dec 24, 2013
Davidoff2000: [size=15pt]the OP is a clown...and a dumbass..
this is what poverty causes. poverty has eaten into her soul else how can a woman, a married one at that equate dstv, water dispenser, Tv to progress and even go a step further to say someone is jealous becos of that? nothin wey we no go hear for this nairaland.
u see, poor people( and people with bad character or deviants) always suffer from this siege mentality- they always think people are jealous of them, people are envious of them, people are conspiring against them, hater this, hater that, when no one gives a rat aass about their existence.
to such, once someone even looks at them with scorn, 'dem dey jealous my progress'.
A married woman is listing thngs undergraduates take for granted as progress. so before your husband married you, was he watching NTA? and u claim you also work, if he was too poor to afford DSTV, why couldnt you save to but before now?
do u have a car? or u and your husband still jump bus? nonsense..she is even the proud type and nuthin gum her nyansh...she saying she and her husband plan on buying land next year. i too plan on buying the whole of antartica next year. hahaha
i am so annoyed to have read this. go and sort out your character issues and no one will 'jealous you' again. look at how everybody is insulting you and siding a neigbor that is not even on Nairaland?
nonsense..poverty ravaged woman.[/size]

Bros...ko easy now...!!!! life na jeje ooo!!!!!
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2013
Ishilove:
As for you, you have the IQ of a drooling, mentally retar.ded person so I will no longer dignify your inane ramblings with further response.
you keep posting and liking them with ur other handles. Very funny of you.
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by kushe: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Been a while I wrote anything on this forum but can we just allow a honest point of view for once.One man's progress is definitely another man's everyday occurrence .Thank God your hubby could bring back a bunch of stuff in this tough times cos it definitely makes the season merrier and if you term it progress then nobody has the right to tell you otherwise.As for the jealousy bit,u most certainly are right especially if you are a very intuitive person but your motives matter.What does your body language say?were u hoping she would die from envy upon seeing empty cartons of brand new stuff waiting for lawma?envy is a natural instinct though negative and a lot of people whether you like it or not cannot stomach the thought of others doing well.progress in others makes such people query why God seems to favor certain people and not them.i have heard of girls who started being unfriendly once their girlfriend got hooked to a correct bobo especially being single and I have heard of neighbors complaining about the size of a petrol gen in a compound where everybody's gen made noise and don't even let's talk of the reaction of certain people to a family's frequent travels or acquisition of a new car.U might realize they are jealous or envious but rather than feed their negative emotions,make them comfortable with kind thoughtful remarks,and if they still can't stomach you,like the words of Rick Ross in that p square song,their negative emotions will only feed their cancer!hope I did help you and ignore these internet bullies.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by broswilli: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2013
The borehole got bad and you went out with a big basin to fetch water elsewhere did you ask how the borehole would be repaired just to show concern or did you behave as if you can easily get alternative outside, i can do without the facilities my landlord provides attitude. This attitude makes landlords to be pissed off

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by troy20(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2013
women Only if you had more control on the childish emotions...
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by pinetulips(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote
author=nne4]Hello friends,
There is a problem am facing now and it disturbs me alot. I have 3 kids
and pregg now.Recently my husband and i planned to buy new thing in our
home which will cost thousands of naira.so this December we painted our
flat,bought new Tv,water dispenser,split unit AC,foam,Dstv, washing
machine etc.
When we started buying these things,one of my neighbours stops greeting
me even when i greeted her she doesn't reply.l am really surprised bc i
don't know that such people exist.I pray always and even do midnight
prayers for myself and my family, Pls married people in d house with
such neighbours or landlady how do u handle such situation.
Pls help a sister. [/quote]

my dear remain calm, shebi no bi face me i face u kee. u ve ur own outlet na, c if it is financially possible u nd ur family move ok, but if its not stay mind ur bisness nd always b prayerful, u ll deliver safely, mother alive nd baby alive nd in good condition.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books / Can You Be A Full-time Housewife? / Why Didn’t I Bleed During My First Intercourse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.