Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! (1058 Views)

Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. / 30-story Building Built In 15 Days / Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Marryanne(f): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2008
I just think that a new forum should be built in Nairaland.

A forum where everyone will be able to post his or her pictures, people will make comments about other peoples's pics and all stuff.

The most beautiful girl will be selected by members of the forum,most handsome,most unique,most ugly,most anything u can think of!

And this will really help us to recognize ourself outside where ever we meet and if truly the big Nairaland party is going to come up it will be easier for us to communicate with each other easily.

I believe it will be interesting we can do it!

Or what do u guys think!
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by nana(f): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2008
Marryanne:

I just think that a new forum should be built in Nairaland.

A forum where everyone will be able to post his or her pictures, people will make comments about other peoples's pics and all stuff.

The most beautiful girl will be selected by members of the forum,most handsome,most unique,most ugly,most anything u can think of!
And this will really help us to recognize ourself outside where ever we meet and if truly the big Nairaland party is going to come up it will be easier for us to communicate with each other easily.

I believe it will be interesting we can do it!

Or what do u guys think!
Err,the last time i checked, Nairaland is an online forum on its own and u can post your picture if u wish to. But be ready to accept any comment passed across. Also,there is a topic about people passing comments about a user's pic. Check the games' section.
About the one in bold font,sounds childish,but there is a thread/topic similar to it.
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Gonorrhea(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2008
@poster

Can a f[b]orum [/b] be built in a forum?!
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by nana(f): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2008
Gonorrhea:

@poster

Buhahaha! Gono' allow her,abeg,she's got just 9 posts.
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Gonorrhea(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2008
nana:

Buhahaha! Gono' allow her,abeg,she's got just 9 posts.

she got me all fuzzy ryt here man! grin
u aight tho sis?!looking forward to d wkend?
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Mustay(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2008
Gonorrhea:

@poster

I wanted to ask that too.

I think she wants the kinda TAGGED, HI5 and FACEBOOK kinda stuff
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by nana(f): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
Gonorrhea:

she got me all fuzzy ryt here man! grin
u aight tho sis?!looking forward to d wkend?
Lol,sowie.
am aight,yeah looking forward to it
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by nana(f): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2008
Mustay:

I wanted to ask that too.

I think she wants the kind of TAGGED, HI5 and FACEBOOK kind of stuff
Lol,she can go to Facebook then. She can even join some nice groups there sef.
i see say na the same name u dey bear for fb too
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Mustay(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2008
nana

dodo

grin grin grin grin

Nairaland sef dey Facebbok sef
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by nana(f): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2008
Lol,Na true o.

Poster,go to Facebook and search for Nairaland. U'll def. find Nl members there!
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Marryanne(f): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2008
You guys don't have to make jest of me it could have been an error u shld ve just corrected me i m not yet used to your terms here.

I was just thinking if we could have smething like that here its an opinnion its not a must.

Besides i m nt so familar with HI5 and facebook i just joined facebook yesterday and Nairaland last week! i dont know such things exist there.

Nana thank u very much for your advice.

Gonorrhea u can as well make mistakes you know. Be wise!
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Mustay(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2008
you won't thank me too ni? angry angry tongue

I saw your profile on fb too MARY ANNE
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by nana(f): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2008
Mustay:

you won't thank me too ni? angry angry tongue

I saw your profile on fb too MARY ANNE
Lmao

Maryanne,u're welcome
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Gonorrhea(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2008
MaryAnne i am rolling out the redcarpet for you love, WELCOME to NAIRALAND!

We take a piss here, but dont take it personal!

Itz all for a laugh, ok!

Enjoy grin
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Marryanne(f): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2008
Gonorrhea Better!

Mustay you must be a very jealous guy ,anyway thank you.

You guys are online and i am finding it difficult to chat with u is there anyway i can chat with you guys

Is there any logic to that, Old cargo's of Nairaland!
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Gonorrhea(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2008
Marryanne:

Is there any logic to that, Old cargo's of Nairaland!

wow look atchu cheeky! grin

throwing potshots at us!

enjoy jare

u cant chat wit me because i am contagious and infectious! grin
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by nana(f): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2008
Hmm,found u on Facebook,Mary Anne tongue
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Marryanne(f): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2008
Gonorrhea no wonder!

Nana i wonder how u find it very easy to find someone.

I m still trying to find my way around the site i mean facebook i dont understand the site it is not as easy as Nairaland.

Pls teach me.
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Pataki: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2008
nana:

Lol,Na true o.

Poster,go to Facebook and search for Nairaland. You'll def. find Nl members there!
So you too are on that Nairaland facebook group.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Time to see your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed face. tongue
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by nana(f): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2008
Pataki:

So you too are on that Nairaland facebook group.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Time to see your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed face. tongue
Hmm! It's time to go fishing. tongue

Marryanne:

Gonorrhea no wonder!

Nana i wonder how u find it very easy to find someone.

I m still trying to find my way around the site i mean facebook i don't understand the site it is not as easy as Nairaland.

Please teach me.
Lol! It's quite easy yeah. Check ur mailbox for my request,accept it and we'll kick off from there.
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Mustay(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2008
Na wa o!

Marryanne is judging me by just 2 posts

hmm
Re: A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! by Seun(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2008
dating and meetup zone, under romance.

(1) (Reply)

More Onslaught In Jos By Restive Hausa Youths. / Where Are All These Nairalanders? / Rate His Looks From 1 To 10:)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.