Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. (850 Views)

Suggestion To The King Of Nairaland Seun / Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m / Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by teemanbastos(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
I am writing this cos of itz need to my benefit and other nairalanders.
Pls When will the nairaland app. Be out? Cos sometimes i cnt jest leave my Browser nline xo when will the nairaland application jux lyk fbuk app,twitter app. Cos itz easier and cheaper.
Xo I hope u guys are workinq and walking towards it.
God Bless Seun Osewa.
God Bless Nairaland(ers).
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by pweetixandy: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Seriously dude? D app is out
Re: Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by Seun(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by justi4jesu(f): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
teemanbastos:
I am writing this cos of itz need to my benefit and other nairalanders.
Pls When will the nairaland app. Be out? Cos sometimes i cnt jest leave my Browser nline xo when will the nairaland application jux lyk fbuk app,twitter app. Cos itz easier and cheaper.
Xo I hope u guys are workinq and walking towards it.
God Bless Seun Osewa.
God Bless Nairaland(ers).
God Bless Nigeria.

Your time machine has been faulty, wake up bro we are in 2014 with less than 6weeks to End, Nairaland Official App has been on play store or na Nokia 3310 you dey use? tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by teemanbastos(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
searchd evrywia bt didnt c.
Tanq bro
Re: Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by dreydee(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Seun:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nairaland

he meant when will we be able to navigate and see nairaland in the app as it is in the browser, because the app just redirects us online, and we can't see updates unless our mobile data is on, just like how the twitter app resembles twitter online.

anyway ,I love the current app, great job.

1 Like

Re: Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by mooremedia: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
uhmm soon.We're working on it.....
abeg make una no ban me oo grin
Re: Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by teemanbastos(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
lols
Re: Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by teemanbastos(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
dreydee:

he meant when will we be able to navigate and see nairaland in the app as it is in the browser, because the app just redirects us online, and we can't see updates unless our mobile data is on, just like how the twitter app resembles twitter online.

anyway ,I love the current app, great job.
datz what i meant,tho i'v jux qat d app nd itz redirecting me online
Re: Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by joseph1832(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Seun:
Is this the same app that only notify you about front page postings?.
Re: Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by Superstar007(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
joseph1832:
Is this the same app that only notify you about front page postings?.

The very same one.
Re: Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by joseph1832(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Superstar007:

The very same one.
*Hissing*. Seun pardon my say so but that app is disappointing. Get us something like facebook app or twitter app, even badoo has an app.
Re: Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. by Nmeri17: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2014
Seun:

attempted several times to dl it but it kept telling me error insufficient space and I have well over 3GB free space. My install location is also sdcard so what's wrong??

(1) (Reply)

20 New Year Resolutions That Would Put A Smile On Your Face / Fear Those That Scream Change / Give This Hairstyle A Name...(see Photo):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.