Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Don't Give Up On Forex Until You Try This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Give Up On Forex Until You Try This (996 Views)

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / Your Own Business And You, Try Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Give Up On Forex Until You Try This by edujoy(m): 3:17am On Dec 21, 2013
I am going to share with you two of the greatest secrets that many successful traders may not want you to know.

1. Always trade in the direction of the higher timeframe
2. Let your profit run and cut short your loss
I will use just one indicator for this illustration. An oscillator is best for this purpose. Most oscillators would work but I prefer HPO (Higher Probability Oscillator).
Apart from the use of oscillators to spot over bought and over sold regions, they also indicate possible momentum changes. We will not discuss over bought and over sold regions here, we will focus on MOMENTUM signals. Take a look at the picture below.
Re: Don't Give Up On Forex Until You Try This by edujoy(m): 3:18am On Dec 21, 2013
At the close of the 8.00am (GMT) GBPUSD H4 candle of 10th Dec. 2013, HPO made a momentum cross suggesting a bearish (downward) momentum movement.
Don’t take a SELL position at that point except the Daily timeframe at the same time is also suggesting a bearish momentum. See the picture below.
Re: Don't Give Up On Forex Until You Try This by edujoy(m): 3:21am On Dec 21, 2013
I am finding it difficult to upload pics
Re: Don't Give Up On Forex Until You Try This by skibby(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
pls, how can I get the HPO indicator. thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Help! / How To Rub A Bank Legally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.