Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Enugu's 2013 Road Block - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Enugu's 2013 Road Block (13317 Views)

Enugu's 2013 Road Block / Video - Stormrex Live In Road Block 3 Music Concert. / Music Section Yellow Pages Updated 05/10/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Triniti(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
mehn i was there with my hommies on friday night,olamide & phyno killed the show. between how can i upload pix here?
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Triniti(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
friday night was madt, phyno & olamide nailed it, between how can i upload pix here?
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by CriminalIbos: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
....picture or vedio to backup ur claim or he didn't happen..!
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by tonaydo(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
Road Block was cool, i enjoyed phyno and olamide. . .i finally got to see burna boy huge head n phyno was busy smoking sk bck stage. . .terry threw almst evryfin dt was on him choi i almst catch im wrist watch. . .i got to knw dat phyno was fair n fine, terry G had a cool voice cos i was expecting a rugged tone, burna boy head was extremely huge, olamide was having a pot belly sha, idris was there sha, wizboy was jes sweet i njoyed the live band he used e.t.c sha sleep dy my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
frodobee:
Ibu a Rodent? Southerian? Northerner? Hahahaha or better still drop ur hood name. We can pick it up from there.
@ Ada you also stay @ Trans? Its becoming more interesting

''I for say make you park well, but you no get car'' meet me at damija junction this time next year to see a star.
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by tonaydo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
sammer4life: This is just how those we entrusted with our commonwealth messes up and we clap our hands for them ! What is the economic implication of those road blocks? Why Can't the Enugu state government hand over the show totally to private firms to run? Why must we be distracted with a show that millions of naira was spent on, and no corelational positive impact on our lives ? Hate it or you love it, governance involvea touching lives and that road block no follow.
na rubbish u dy yan come to enugu and see what he's doing to the state, we are not complaining cos we all are seeing the impacts of his work in the state so if you don't have anyfin important to say i'll advice you to keep ur cool.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
martha: Hello Everybody O... I have catarrh... My nostrils yaff blocked finish... I cant breathe
embarassed embarassed
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by MrBenghazi(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2013
Iyanya na flop of the show, d guy just wan Befriend d governor by all means. Iyanya u fall my hand....anyway na free show
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2013
tonaydo: na rubbish u dy yan come to enugu and see what he's doing to the state, we are not complaining cos we all are seeing the impacts of his work in the state so if you don't have anyfin important to say i'll advice you to keep ur cool.
leave am him no know say all work and no olingo makes Enugu people dull people

1 Like

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by tiwasiaife(m): 12:08am On Dec 23, 2013
adaobi123: I went yesterday !! I left around 2 in morning. undecided
I saw u near the stage. B4 i could turn u left. Tnx to sulli nwa mama. Enugu swt die

2 Likes

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:03am On Dec 23, 2013
martha: Hello Everybody O... I have catarrh... My nostrils yaff blocked finish... I cant breathe
pour hot water into ur nose.
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by p2t2r(m): 1:26am On Dec 23, 2013
The show was cool thou, and who said idris was the biggest name they?? Abeg joor!!..phyno obviously killed the show before olamide buried it....Inyanya tried but burna boy and terry g performed better. And then port harcourt first son came and was singing tribute to mandela...buh we thank God for phyno,olamide,burna boy and terry g sha!....they made the show worth it....
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:38am On Dec 23, 2013
I was there around 10pm with MJ imitater on stage, was annoyed when Idris left his show and star politicing "Obasanjo is my mugu". Saying obasanjo actually elevated his career. I just wonder how someone who's career is almost dead would be saying such. He was the 1st big artist on stage. He really acted on Jonzing mode that night. I left around 3am while Phino was killing it, cause it got to work. I missed Olamide emi ni yong Erikina.
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:51am On Dec 23, 2013
sammer4life: This is just how those we entrusted with our commonwealth messes up and we clap our hands for them ! What is the economic implication of those road blocks? Why Can't the Enugu state government hand over the show totally to private firms to run? Why must we be distracted with a show that millions of naira was spent on, and no corelational positive impact on our lives ? Hate it or you love it, governance involvea touching lives and that road block no follow.
Why are people insatiable? Just don't let me sound like edo state governor. He should hand Road Block to private firm, so that I will be paying N10000 to watch show.
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by ACM10: 4:48am On Dec 23, 2013
nsk 1st son: Road block show is a show sponsored by the Enugu state govt dat features the most talented Nigerian superstars.

Yesterday was the 4th edition. During last year's road block, there were a lot of irregularities like scarcity of seat, embarrassment from securities
e.t.c, but 9ja's biggest musicians like 2face,p square e.t.c were on stage.

This year the above named were not invited. [s] The biggest name there is Edris Abdulkareem[/s].

What do you think? What did you witness? How enjoyable was the show? Air your views.

Phyno was the biggest crowd mover there. I doubt if you were present at the show. I left around 4.30am when Inyanya was performing.

Who said that Eedris is dead career-wise? He even said that he will drop his next album next week titled "Godfather and Godson"

1 Like

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by JustHector(m): 5:59am On Dec 23, 2013
@Martha..Sorry...Go and sniff 'Inhaler'. grin
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Kaycee7(m): 6:02am On Dec 23, 2013
Sully is working. But even if he wasn't, at least roadblock go grew us partake for the National moin-moin. If you dey Naija dey wait for something wey get economic co-relational positive impact on your life, you're on a long thing. Make you just manage the one wey you see.
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Jewelpearl(f): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2013
nsk 1st son: Road block show is a show sponsored by the Enugu state govt dat features the most talented Nigerian superstars.

Yesterday was the 4th edition. During last year's road block, there were a lot of irregularities like scarcity of seat, embarrassment from securities
e.t.c, but 9ja's biggest musicians like 2face,p square e.t.c were on stage.

This year the above named were not invited. The biggest name there is Edris Abdulkareem.

What do you think? What did you witness? How enjoyable was the show? Air your views.
meehn d rock block was wow !...
I enjoyed myself ooo...phyno , olamide , burna boy , iyanya all of dm performed like mad especially phyno n terry G ...
Rock block 4 was sweet jare
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by NadiaSA1(f): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2013
adaobi123: I went yesterday !! I left around 2 in morning. undecided
awwww so u in 9ja nau..

cool Cool sha
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by freakyhat: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2013
Hey guys, someone pls tell me how to post a new thread/story in this forum. Seun et al, pls respond...this is d second time . . . Else I go write 18 pg letter o
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by o42austino(m): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2013
u no sabi wetin u dey talk, sulli dey work ooo and rd block na d bomb. Abu nwa 042.

1 Like

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by UjSizzle(f): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2013
Entertainment was made to blind the people from the real problems facing the nation.
It's just a pity Nigerians lap it up like milk and then congratulate their enslavers.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by anitank(f): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2013
Touching down 042 tomorrow morning, can't wait cheesy

By the way, I never liked going for that road block. It's always very crowded and too noisy

River Jordan is first on my to-do list. Grandma says she has some for me in a gallon, but na swim I wan go swim am grin
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by frodobee: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2013
airmark:

''I for say make you park well, but you no get car'' meet me at damija junction this time next year to see a star.

You already said so. Anyways, you are a VISITOR or WANNABE. The true Transiders know their roots. Welcome sha, Mr Star.
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by terryjames: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2013
No Dbanj, no Wande coal, no Wizkid, no Lynxxz, no Tiwa savage, so who are d biggest star naw. ... don't tell me nonsense...
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Emmanuel602(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2013
CHOI!!!!!!!!!! see wetin east de enjoy and we still de north de dudge bomb

1 Like

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by nancybby(f): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2013
I really miss it Bt dats good Nah [color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by ignis: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2013
dexterity_me: the road block is a huge event yearly,just like the calabar festival,missed the last one,seems i missed this also.
Calabar carnival is far ahead of this thing called 'Enugu road block ' pls don't compare them....
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by 299: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Entertainment was made to blind the people from the real problems facing the nation.
It's just a pity Nigerians lap it up like milk and then congratulate their enslavers.
Enugu is working. Pay no heed to the smear campaign against the governor recently. He has done well in terms of infrastructural development in the state. A little 'xmas olingo' for the masses wouldn't kill you know grin grin ;So my dear, cool down for Jesus
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Odward(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2013
Eeyah and i kno hear of the show o,anyway my street is having carnival on the 26th and we are calling daddy shokey,seun kuti,baba fryo,9ce,amarachi(NGT)etc u are all invited.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brymo - Ara (hot! Tuneeee + Free Download ) / Amazing: Psy's "Gangnam Style" Reaches Maximum Number For Youtube Views Counter. / Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.