Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Puberty Problem!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Puberty Problem!! (1264 Views)

Caribbean Village: Where Female Children Grow Penis At Puberty / A Baby Boy Hit Puberty When He Was Only 18 Months Old! / Relaxers, Early Puberty Linked To Uterine Fibriods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puberty Problem!! by Foodconsumer(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Puberty is the process in which you grow from a scrawny, skinny kid, into a tall, big, full grown man... But me on the other hand, grew from a short thin kid, into a tall thin,half-baked adult..

Lemme give you a breakdown regarding my development...

1.pubic hair appears at 14, it extends to my thighs at 17.
2.grew steadily in height(but still maintaining the same skeletal frame) till now(6ft)... I'm 20.
3.my voice broke and cracks at 16.5yrs..
4.prominent Adam's apple came out at 17.5yrs
5.scrotum looks bigger(but penis remains the same till now)..
6.armpit hairs came out at 17.5yrs
7.significant stomach hairs at almost 18..
8. facial hair at 18.5yrs..
9. significant chest hair are now appearing(20)... And thats it..

But i never had the main masculinity every guy went through.. I mean changes like-->

1. Restructuring and Broadening of the upper skeletal frame(wider shoulders,chest, bigger arms, muscles and wrist.etc)...

I initially thought i was late bloomer and assumed it'd sort itself out before reaching 20, but it hasn't came yet...
2. My penis also looked underdeveloped for a 20yr old man...

I know i sound frustrating but know that i've waited patiently through all these years for my body to develop.
I came back home during ASUU stuff and was shocked to see the tremendous body change in my 14yr old brother who just kick-started puberty. Though he's still short, but(shoulders, chest have broadened. Penis is also growing so fast).
Alas, it dawned onto me that something is definitely wrong with me somewhere... I mean you look at every kid in your neighbourhood, though they're still developing, but you can see traits of a man in them physically.
You look at me, and you see a tall skinny kid with facial hair....
It just doesn't make any sense, This has caused a serious self-esteem decline in me as i'm unable to woo a mate in school, let alone having se.x with her...
Pls do i need to consult a doctor?? I need your advises..

Mod, pls i recommend you push this thing to the f.p..
Re: Puberty Problem!! by rmaubsiau(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2013
hnnnn
Re: Puberty Problem!! by rmaubsiau(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2013
hnnnn?
Re: Puberty Problem!! by Foodconsumer(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2013
What do you mean by cool? Pls i'm dead serious.. This thing has been giving me sleepless nights for some months now...
Re: Puberty Problem!! by Saraben(f): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2013
it might b ur normal body structure.
Re: Puberty Problem!! by Foodconsumer(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2013
Saraben: it might b ur normal body structure.
not sure, i mean i've seen skinny guys with developed wrists...
I made research earlier and discovered "the wrist" is what determines development... My wrist has never changed since 14... All the males in my family look normal and muscular just like my dad.. It just sucks to be me...
Re: Puberty Problem!! by Vivly(f): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Maybe you have issues with your endocrine glands. It could be that something is inhibiting the testosterone hormone that is responsible for sexual development in males. You could Google it. A doctor might recommend drugs that'll stimulate the release of the hormone. It's nothing out of the ordinary.
Re: Puberty Problem!! by Dhurmynick(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Not every male fits ur description of a man.. I'm 17 but you'll think I spent my life in a gym.. I see other guys and I only see thin bones in them.. They are usually tall.. Most males are like that..

ADVICE.. sleep more . And eat more. If you have the strength, try and gym.. I got a threadmill, kg if weight lifters and that thing you ride like a bicycle.. All to help.. Hit the gym more and eat fatty foods like chocolates and co.. You should have an impressive improvement in a month if you follow my advice.

Regards
Re: Puberty Problem!! by Dannylux: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Or maybe its just your body. You gotta accept yourself before you look onto people to acknowledge you.

Try visiting the gym or doing home made work out at least 10 mins daily.. this would help with the muscles and start lifting every morning.

Note: The effect would be slow but its sure to happen, don't stop if you don't see signs at the first or second month.

I believe no matter how skinny you are, your body must respond to work outs.
Peace!
Re: Puberty Problem!! by missterious(f): 5:46am On Dec 22, 2013
That's what steroids are for. Get the dosage from a doctor & voila! You're muscular. Thank me later wink
Re: Puberty Problem!! by Foodconsumer(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2013
Dhurmynick: Not every male fits ur description of a man.. I'm 17 but you'll think I spent my life in a gym.. I see other guys and I only see thin bones in them.. They are usually tall.. Most males are like that..

ADVICE.. sleep more . And eat more. If you have the strength, try and gym.. I got a threadmill, kg if weight lifters and that thing you ride like a bicycle.. All to help.. Hit the gym more and eat fatty foods like chocolates and co.. You should have an impressive improvement in a month if you follow my advice.

Regards
thanks.. I've made my research on the males in my family (dad,grand-dad, my mom's father, uncles e.t.c)... No record of any thin skinny trait amongst them. As a matter of fact, they're all sexy, hot alpha males with low body fat...
testosterone is what does all this development but As far as i'm concerned, i don't suffer from testosterone Deficiency due to my massive body hair and insane sex drive...
In short, thanks
Re: Puberty Problem!! by Foodconsumer(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2013
Vivly: Maybe you have issues with your endocrine glands. It could be that something is inhibiting the testosterone hormone that is responsible for sexual development in males. You could Google it. A doctor might recommend drugs that'll stimulate the release of the hormone. It's nothing out of the ordinary.
thanks... That's what my thoughts are. Excessive testosterone is present in me but i'm not just seeing any significant physical development... a typical medical doctor or specifically an endocrynologist...
Re: Puberty Problem!! by mecussey(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bros dont try to make any changes to your homone. Just allow nature, its possible something is not doing its job but ur body already knows that...just allow. You are lucky you have the se*x drive and facial hair.
Re: Puberty Problem!! by Rottenegg1: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2013
mecussey: Bros dont try to make any changes to your homone. Just allow nature, its possible something is not doing its job but ur body already knows that...just allow. You are lucky you have the se*x drive and facial hair.
i'd go with this
Re: Puberty Problem!! by SimonStiles: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
hey guys, check out on male puberty while growing up https://www.teachalearner.com/male-puberty/

(1) (Reply)

Dr Ike Enemuo's Wife Dies Of Ebola / Handling Sex After Child Delivery / Perfect Biotics- Why Should Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.