Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan (1818 Views)

Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope / Patience Jonathan Won’t Appear Before ICC – PDP / Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by jayjam(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2013
Jonathan won’t
contest 2015 poll –
Prophet Tibetan A Lagos-based clergyman,
Prophet Marcus Tibetan has said
that President Jonathan would
not contest the 2015
presidential poll. He told reporters in Lagos while
unfolding his predictions for
2014, that some powerful forces
in the country would conspire to
force the president not to seek
a second term. On the outcome of the poll,
Tibetan said, “PDP will win but
not with Jonathan. PDP has no
trouble within it. Jonathan will
not contest. God told me that
the generals have concluded on Jonathan.” He urged former governor of
Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga
Daniel to pray hard to avoid
being jailed for corrupt
practices, just as he asked his
counterpart in Oyo State, Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala to
watch against paralysis being
visited upon him. Tibetan also called on Governor
Chibuike Amaechi to pray against
premature death as the country
approaches 2015, saying the
forces that took Marshall Harry
out might do the same to him. He also predicted that the Super
Eagles would reach the semi-
finals at next year’s FIFA World
Cup, but prayed that nothing
negative would happen to the
handler of the team, Mr Stephen Keshi, in the build up to the
competition. “We are going to make a lot of
achievements in sports. We will
do well at the World Cup, if they
[those in authority] should allow
[Stephen] Keshi to perform his
duty. But my prayer is that Keshi
should not drop dead before
that time. If nothing happens to
him, we will reach the semi-
finals,” he said.source:www.osundefender.org/?p=139259
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by ObiOkpor(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2013
hungry man seeking irrelevant attention.We don't need your prophecy.*Rubbish.*
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: hungry man seeking irrelevant attention.We don't need your prophecy.*Rubbish.*

I know your comment would be entirely different if this same prophet should say that GEJ will win in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by ObiOkpor(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

I know your comment would be entirely different if this same prophet should say that GEJ will win in 2015.
nope:defenetely i wouldn't have given a damn.Gej winning at the polls will be determined by we(Nigerians),not by so called prophecy.
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: nope:defenetely i wouldn't have given a damn.Gej winning at the polls will be determined by we(Nigerians),not by so called prophecy.

Let me give you the benefit of doubt and accept your words....
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by axhead(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2013
Hmmmm.......intresting
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by dridowu: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2013
idonblivit
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by nedu2000(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2013
jayjam: He urged former governor of
being jailed for corrupt
practices, /?p=139259
he should pray so that he doesn't get punished for his misgivings? undecided he should pray to the ogas @ d top in abuja instead...OGD if guilty should reap what he sowed
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: hungry man seeking irrelevant attention.We don't need your prophecy.*Rubbish.*
Sharap and wait. Time will tell
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by ObiOkpor(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Sharap and wait. Time will tell
i think u are the right one to shut the Bleep up if u don't have any meaningful thing to say. Adamu!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by themaskedman: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2013
Did the fake prophet say Super Eagles will reach the semi-finals at Brazil 2014? Yes oooo am with you on that fake prophet.

Every other thing you said is bullshit.
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by shigoslim(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2013
For me i think we should continue praying for this our great country bkos i dnt wish anybody dead. I love dis country irrespective of religion and ethnicity .

Everyone must live to see the goodness of this country, bee it hausa, igbo, yoruba, ijaw e.t.c

May God put enemies of this nation to shame and paralysed them.
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: i think u are the right one to shut the Bleep up if u don't have any meaningful thing to say. Adamu!
And what meaningful thing did you wirte nigga?..........clearly I haven't seen any in your posts ever cry
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by ObiOkpor(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
And what meaningful thing did you wirte nigga?..........clearly I haven't seen any in your posts ever cry
then get off my back and never you quote me again dude.
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by Coolboi05(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2013
jonah should set up a commitee to deal with dis guy...
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: then get off my back and never you quote me again dude.
Stop been mentally deluded. I quote whoever tha Bleep I want to quote and nonetha Bleep happens. So just go_n_die
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2013
them no go prophesy hw nigeria go better na silly thngs dem de prophesy. political prophet
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by koikoi2(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2013
Is he a prophet of God or a prophet of Tibet?
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by aniland: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2013
He was talkin of 2014 prophesy and not 2015. #TeamGudluck
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by farem: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

[color=#990000]
You took it out of my mouth! How you take know?
I know God's hand is not shorten on Naija.
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by c0llynz02: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
I am more interested in the part where he said Super eagles will reach the semi-final of the world cup.
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by farem: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
aniland: He was talkin of 2014 prophesy and not 2015. #TeamGudluck
[color=#990000
I AM NOT ON VERACITY OR OTHERWISE OF THIS PROPHECY. RATHER, ON YOUR RESPONSE.
PRIMARY 6 PUPILS KNOW THAT ELECTION WOULD HAVE CONCLUDED LATEST MARCH 2015, THAT CANDIDATES MUST HAVE BEEN SELECTED AND KNOWN BY/TO NIGERIANS SOME 9 MONTHS AHEAD, RIGOROUS CAMPAIGNS MUST HAVE STARTED SOME 4 MONTHS BEFORE ELECTION, PRESIDENT JONATHAN MUST HAVE DECLARED LATEST 8 MONTHS BEFORE ELECTION.
Can you, honestly, tell this house which of these milestones will happen in 2015, without the actual election?
Think before you write.
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by omiobo: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
How would a prophet ask a corrupt politician to pray against being jail for corruption? This prophet should be careful o.
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by 5thNOTE: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: nope:defenetely i wouldn't have given a damn.Gej winning at the polls will be determined by we(Nigerians),not by so called prophecy.
As soon as he said D generals i knw say na lie.
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by chris365(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
jayjam: He urged former governor of
being jailed for corrupt
practices,

This man is a f00l for trying to portray God as a politician. And some 1diots will still attend his church o angry
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by wirinet(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
To me Jonathan should not have been seeking a second term. This is because he promised his political godfather's, and his party that he will seek only one term in order to secure their support. I believe a master stroke would have maintained he will not seek reelection, unify the party, dangle the presidency before ambitious governors (they would support him with their life ), then at the last moment support an ignore candidate for the president (even if with another promise of one term only promise ). This way there would not be enough time for dissenters to fight back and Jonathan would have been a hero in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks NNPC Boss, Appoints Replacement [PHOTOS] / Why Obasanjo's Son Gun Shot Wounds May Be A Blatant Lie / Picture: Oshiomole Ebola Greeting For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.