Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient (3218 Views)

Nigerian Gay Rights Activist Bisi Alimi’s Tale Of How His Family Cut Him Off / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge / 36-yr-old Hiv/aids Patient Rapes 3-yr-old, Infects Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by dinachi(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2013
I was shocked to see that this man has been living with HIV since 2004, yet he keeps advocating for the lifestyle that increases the chances of HIV Infection. See story here https://famouspeoplenews./2012/12/16/meet-bisi-alimi-nigerian-gay-living-with-hiv/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by ireneidiva(f): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
He has HIV not AIDS. This is stale news fyi.
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by dinachi(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
ireneidiva: He has HIV not AIDS. This is stale news fyi.
Stale news? It is like saying He is gay not homosexual!

Point is the guys dangerous lifestyle must be discouraged fyi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by ogbonge9grian: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
dinachi:
Stale news? It is like saying He is gay not homosexual!

Point is the guys dangerous lifestyle must be discouraged fyi
are there no hetrosexuals with hiv AIDS?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by adekoonlay(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
God have mercy, world is coming to an END
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by Woged2005(f): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
adekoonlay: God have mercy, world is coming to an END

Baffles me why many Africans (especially Nigerians) always wish the world to come to an end. Are they not happy with themselves or what? Why would a happy person want the world to end on every trivia he/she hears or reads? What's a mystery to one is actually a poem to those who understand it. Be careful of what you wish for..it may come to you - The power of collective thinking/ words!
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by adekoonlay(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
Woged2005:

Baffles me why many Africans (especially Nigerians) always wish the world to come to an end. Are they not happy with themselves or what? Why would a happy person want the world to end on every trivia he/she hears or reads? What's a mystery to one is actually a poem to those who understand it. Be careful of what you wish for..it may come to you - The power of collective thinking/ words!
No one here is wishing for d ending of this world, and whether u like it or not u either die b4 d world ends or u end with it. So my sis its not a wish, its wat will surely happen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by dinachi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
It is an irrefutable fact that homosexuals donated HIV to the world as a gift!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Is this OP a closeted homosexual? Why his obsession with gays and lesbians?

The mods need to ban him if he continues spamming our section with his homosexual fixations.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
It's grossly ridiculous. Why now? Live and let live.
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by dinachi(m): 1:15am On Dec 23, 2013
ileobatojo: Is this OP a closeted homosexual? Why his obsession with gays and lesbians?

The mods need to ban him if he continues spamming our section with his homosexual fixations.

Is ileobatojo a closeted lesbian why does she always comment on homosexual threads?
You mustn't comment if you have nothing meaningful to add to the thread, excepts you are pained that the homosexual lifestyle is being exposed for what it is ....... a fraud!
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by dinachi(m): 1:19am On Dec 23, 2013
Ewuro707: It's grossly ridiculous. Why now? Live and let live.

it is not ridiculous. Those that donated HIV to the world must not be allowed to infest our planet with their sick lifestyle.
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 23, 2013
dinachi:

Is ileobatojo a closeted lesbian why does she always comment on homosexual threads?
You mustn't comment if you have nothing meaningful to add to the thread, excepts you are pained that the homosexual lifestyle is being exposed for what it is ....... a fraud!

Any proof of the bolded, troll?

Looks like I hit close to home. Feel free to come out of the closet anytime. You know you want to.
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 23, 2013
dinachi:

it is not ridiculous. Those that donated HIV to the world must not be allowed to infest our planet with their sick lifestyle.

I have no idea where you got the info from. So all global HIV recipients including children in third world countries were infected by gay people? Oh please undecided

Nevertheless, I'll sincerely implore you to let these people be. Live and let others live. I've had it to T over this topic on NL hence my outburst. ( hopefully this will be my last).

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by ignis: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2013
If this news is anything to go by, then there is a serious problem...
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by TV01(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
I read the link.

This made me shudder...

In 2006, I was happy to be involved in the Toronto LUTH HIV Surveillance in Nigeria among MSM (Men who have Sex with Men). The result was over 13% infection among MSM in Nigeria. Just 1000 men were sampled. It was disaster and shocking. 1 in 8 MSM was living with HIV in Nigeria as at 2006. None of them knew. They got tested because there was money involved. More than 75% of men either are married, have girlfriends or having sex with women....

TV
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by dinachi(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
ileobatojo:

Any proof of the bolded, troll?

Looks like I hit close to home. Feel free to come out of the closet anytime. You know you want to.

Now you sound like Kemi Olunloyo.....looking for attention everywhere. You mustn't comment. Only do when you have something meaningful to say, otherwise go to some gossip thread where you can pull your hair, twist your face and stick out your tongue. I will keep pointing out the ills of homosexuality, if it pains you just do the needful and continue sulking.
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by dinachi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ewuro707:

I have no idea where you got the info from. So all global HIV recipients including children in third world countries were infected by gay people? Oh please undecided

Nevertheless, I'll sincerely implore you to let these people be. Live and let others live. I've had it to T over this topic on NL hence my outburst. ( hopefully this will be my last).

Thank you.
No amount of homosexual propaganda will hide the fact that the HIV epidemic started from Homosexual men and spreads faster still among them. I will never belong to the group of individuals that have been railroaded to believe that being a homosexual is cool.

There is nothing like live and let live in this matter. sexual deviancy must be condemned.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
dinachi:

Now you sound like Kemi Olunloyo.....looking for attention everywhere. You mustn't comment. Only do when you have something meaningful to say, otherwise go to some gossip thread where you can pull your hair, twist your face and stick out your tongue. I will keep pointing out the ills of homosexuality, if it pains you just do the needful and continue sulking.

Remind me how many threads on homosexuality you start a day again? And you call someone else an attention seeker? You must be having a laugh, mustn't you? grin

We get it. This is your roundabout way of telling us you're gay. Okay, we've heard. Can you stop spamming us now?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by dinachi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
TV01: I read the link.

This made me shudder...

In 2006, I was happy to be involved in the Toronto LUTH HIV Surveillance in Nigeria among MSM (Men who have Sex with Men). The result was over 13% infection among MSM in Nigeria. Just 1000 men were sampled. It was disaster and shocking. 1 in 8 MSM was living with HIV in Nigeria as at 2006. None of them knew. They got tested because there was money involved. More than 75% of men either are married, have girlfriends or having sex with women....

TV
@ Ewuro 707 now you know how other heterosexual women got HIV from Homosexual men who sometimes swing both ways.

Some of you who have been overwhelmed and wearied by homosexual propaganda should sometimes pause and use your heads! Why are you supporting a lifestyle that is very unhealthy?
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
dinachi:
No amount of homosexual propaganda will hide the fact that the HIV epidemic started from Homosexual men and spreads faster still among them. I will never belong to the group of individuals that have been railroaded to believe that being a homosexual is cool.

Fair enough and I respect that but

There is nothing like live and let live in this matter. sexual deviancy must be condemned

It's a free world buddy, you can't win this. Let God judge everybody accordingly.

I'm done & Merry Christmas .
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by dinachi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ewuro707:

Fair enough and I respect that but

It's a free world buddy, you can't win this. Let God judge everybody accordingly.

I'm done & Merry Christmas .

My bro will you give this same nonchalance answer if pedoph1les are involved or don't you know that because of the success of the homosexuals, pedoph1les are now clamoring for recognition too? Keeping silent always encourages evil to thrive.
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dinachi with his homosexua l threads cheesy.
You berra get tested lets know where you stand.

I guess you are looking fir something. Lets knOw when you eventually find someone
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
I dey come make I take care of something. cheesy

Brb
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by claremont(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
dinachi:
@ Ewuro 707 now you know how other heterosexual women got HIV from Homosexual men who sometimes swing both ways.

Some of you who have been overwhelmed and wearied by homosexual propaganda should sometimes pause and use your heads! Why are you supporting a lifestyle that is very unhealthy?

Your argument is fundamentally flawed.

Kenya, Zimbwabwe and Uganda not only have laws prohibiting homosexuality, but they also have a population that is culturally opposed to it. Infact, the easiest way to get burnt alive in these countries is to say you are homosexual; yet, HIV prevalence in these countries remains one of the highest in Africa. This example easily defeats your argument that gay men are responsible for HIV spread, that argument is not only unscientific, it also reeks of ignorance.
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Lemme get this straight: so closet homosexuals always campaign against the lifestyle? What tha undecided

I'm gonna concentrate on my driving now.
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Chillisauce: Dinachi with his homosexua l threads cheesy.

It's a cry for help by our dear Dinachi. He's looking for a way 'out'. grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by dinachi(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
claremont:

Your argument is fundamentally flawed.

Kenya, Zimbwabwe and Uganda not only have laws prohibiting homosexuality, but they also have a population that is culturally opposed to it. Infact, the easiest way to get burnt alive in these countries is to say you are homosexual; yet, HIV prevalence in these countries remains one of the highest in Africa. This example easily defeats your argument that gay men are responsible for HIV spread, that argument is not only unscientific, it also reeks of ignorance.

Before HIV broke out in the homosexual enclaves in the western world, did you ever hear of AIDS in Uganda or Kenya or Zimbabwe. The homosexual movement have been a secret movement before now and many people were unaware of it . Now that it is in the open you see the level of opposition to it in Africa.
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by dinachi(m): 8:28am On Dec 24, 2013
@ Claremont are you denying that HIV was first detected among homosexual men in the west? Before then, did you ever hear of HIV in Africa? Please, lets not let the Homosexual propaganda get to us......the lifestyle is a fraud...
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by ireneidiva(f): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
dinachi: @ Claremont are you denying that HIV was first detected among homosexual men in the west? Before then, did you ever hear of HIV in Africa? Please, lets not let the Homosexual propaganda get to us......the lifestyle is a fraud...

go and do something useful with your time. Mtchew
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by dinachi(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
ireneidiva:
go and do something useful with your time. Mtchew

Na waoh for you ! What is your own problem? The focus of the thread is quite clear. It is to point out the dangers of homosexual lifestyle.
Re: Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
We hv lawyers, doctors, psychologists, counsellors, pastors, nurses,lab scientists, chief priests and so many more here.
if u need d help of any one of them, bc of christmas spirit , they will attend to u free! After all what r why r we family?
Merry christmas! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 7 Stages Of Marriage / My Husbands Appearance / My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.