Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? (3255 Views)

12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) / Photo: Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo With Their Dad...and It's Hilarious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by jumper524(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2015
I've come to notice that most girls are happy with their dad around than their mom unlike we boys, we avoid our dad as much as possible
except we are in need that's when we go close to him.
Why is it like that?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by whillyamz98(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2015
Thats cuz boys loves thier mum and girls love thier dad.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Crysallis(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2015
LIKe Charges Repel while Unlike Charges Attract

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 15, 2015
I guess it's nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 15, 2015
ask . . .God angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by FLAWLES(f): 8:43pm On May 15, 2015
Mtwwwwwws,GIRLS ARE CLOSER TO THEIR MUMz=scientifically proved
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Flashh: 8:45pm On May 15, 2015
To me it depends on who we were closer to when we were kids.

So if you relate more with your dad you choose dad and if it's mum same!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Exjoker(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2015
FLAWLES:
I'm all ears.... *grab chair sit down to receive lesson*

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by jamex93(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2015
na some ooo

not all

abi u expect gal to close to papa wey dey slap her any time she do any mistake?

she go run

papa no go see her brake light
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 15, 2015
i think its nature & moreover dad dont do the smacking but mum does always.
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 15, 2015
It's peculiar to their psychology. Look up 'electra complex'.
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by IamLEGEND1: 8:52pm On May 15, 2015
bcoz wen dem dey with d mothers
na either dem dey work for kitchen or she dey tell dem story of how dem impregnate one of her friends wen dem dey young. some even ask dem if dem see their period.
so dem go run go d popcy side, as most of dem no dey meddle for those kind affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 15, 2015
jumper524:
I've come to notice that most girls are happy with their dad around than their mom unlike we boys, we avoid our dad as much as possible
Why is it like that?

Women have always manipulated men for ages. A daughter knows it's easier to get her dad wrapped around her little finger with some trick than her mother who knows those tricks and is immune to them. Plus man's weakest spot has always been woman made even more so if she came from his loins or a relativesmiley.

My sister uses those tricks on me and it works every timecheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by rudebouy: 8:53pm On May 15, 2015
jumper524:
Why is it like that?

It depends on d kind of dad u have. While we were growing up, no one was close to ma dad. U cant be close to ma dad cos he's so bossy. A hell of a choleric. But as I grew older and wiser we became best of friends.
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 15, 2015
I'm not close to my dad in anyway. I haven't seen him for the past 4 years, though I hear his voice on the phone which is once in a year, sometimes none at all.

I love my mum so much and feel so close to her, I can tell her anything and we play like kids.
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by jumper524(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2015
KcMark:

Women have always manipulated men for ages. A daughter knows it's easier to get her dad wrapped around her little finger with some trick than her mother who knows those tricks and is immune to them. Plus man's weakest spot has always been woman made even more so if she came from his loins or a relativesmiley.

guy u dey reason
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by jumper524(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2015
celine234:
I'm not close to my dad in anyway. I haven't seen him for the past 4 years, though I hear his voice on the phone which is once in a year, sometimes none at all.

I love my mum so much and feel so close to her, I can tell her anything and we play like kids.
that cos u didn't spend time with him
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 15, 2015
jumper524:
that cos u didn't spend time with him

not really, we had an argument. I was emotionally hurt by what he did and I withdrew myself, till date I dont feel like seeing him. whenever I try to, my heart beats like a thousand drums, it feels like a panic fright. I dunno why
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by deywarley(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2015
Same reason why guys are closer to their mum, opposite attracts smiley
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by jumper524(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2015
celine234:

not really, we had an argument. I was emotionally hurt by what he did and I withdrew myself, till date I dont feel like seeing him. whenever I try to, my heart beats like a thousand drums, it feels like a panic fright. I dunno why
4 years no b mie mie na i tink it's high time u go and see him.
he will probably miss you, i pray u guys get along
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by naijaboiy: 11:01pm On May 15, 2015
Well i'm closer to my Dad than my mum. smiley
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by naijaboiy: 11:02pm On May 15, 2015
FLAWLES:
What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by sinaj(f): 11:06pm On May 15, 2015
In psychology itz called Oedipus complex or Penis envy smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Thok(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2015
Its Natural. the attraction of opposites.
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 15, 2015
Because Dads Understand their Daughters more than Mothers.

My mum even get Jealous when my dad brags how close I am to him more than her grin

I could tell my Dad anything, and feel safe telling him my problems, but my Mum Nah!.. but she's alright. smiley
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Karleb(m): 6:24am On May 16, 2015
Because it's easy to manipulate men and a girl with her Dad would feel safe. Guys actually believes it's their sole responsibility to protect, that's why most guys are close to their Mom even if she nags them always, they'll still go back to the woman.
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by adebayour26: 8:57am On May 16, 2015
[size=38pt]OPPOSITE ATTRACT[/size]
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by bebe2(f): 9:04am On May 16, 2015
KcMark:

u have just described my family grin

my 4yr old daughter has my 40yr old husband wrapped around her little finger,

it gets so annoying sometimes i just walk away to avoid being labelled the over strict parent. smiley
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by dinachi(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2015
celine234:
With this attitude, you will most likely turn to a lesbian. Watch it!
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 16, 2015
dinachi:

really? so cos I'm close to my mom that makes me a lesbian? did you know what happened between I and my dad? just go to hell, I hate people like you saying trash!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 16, 2015
dinachi:

Pray tell, who is the woman that turned you too a living deadundecided
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 16, 2015
bebe2:

u have just described my family grin

my 4yr old daughter has my 40yr old husband wrapped around her little finger,

it gets so annoying sometimes i just walk away to avoid being labelled the over strict parent. smiley

The intriguing thing is; even if she told him "daddy, I have you wrapped around my little finger", he'd kiss her on the forehead, tickle her sides and say something like "I am glad you do baby"smiley.
Ma'am, let the man be, even he can't explain it. The good thing is that his little ming doubles as your daughter.
Lucky her, lucky youwink.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Benefit More In Marriage? / Discussing Financial Troubles In Marriage / Original Crocs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.