Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm (1720 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Barclays Premier League Best XI 2013 Revealed / 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League: Chelsea V Juventus Today @ 7:45pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by donphilopus: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chelsea have lost three and won just one of their last five Barclays Premier League home meetings with the Reds (D1).

Luis Suarez scored a second-half equaliser in both Barclays Premier League meetings with Chelsea last season.

Chelsea have won only two of their last 13 Premier League encounters with Liverpool (W2 D4 L7)

Five of Chelsea’s last seven Premier League wins against Liverpool have come under Jose Mourinho.

Liverpool have scored 29 goals in their last 14 trips to London in the Premier League (2.07 per game)

Liverpool have conceded a total of only three goals in their last nine end-of-year games.

The Reds have scored more goals in 2013 than any other Premier League side (83).

No player has created more goalscoring chances in the Premier League in 2013-14 than Eden Hazard (46, level with Samir Nasri).

Luis Suarez (29 goals in 27 appearances in 2013) needs one more goal to become only the 7th player to reach the 30-goal mark in a calendar year in the Premier League era.

Chelsea have never lost a Premier League home game under Jose Mourinho, but when the original unbeaten run continued after he left Chelsea in 2007, Liverpool were the team who ended it (October 2008).
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
See person way talk say I dey always rush? shocked

Booked sha! grin
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by donphilopus: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
Chelsea will win this match, and Liverpool will bow down to Chelsea! [size=30pt]Hit LIKE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by aventura: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
operation break suarez leg
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
I see chelsea loosing the game.., LIKE. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by donphilopus: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
maishot: I see chelsea loosing the game.., LIKE. cheesy
What's this one saying??
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by donphilopus: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2013
Match drawing nearer!
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by joshbam: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2013
All eyes on Chelsea! Anyways, Victory is sure.
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Mosino95(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2013
Chelsea, we must win this game ooo!
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
My sincere appreciation goes to all who participated in ensuring , Nairaland e-live commentary football ran smoothly in this outgoing year. Words can not really appreciate your posts, yabbings, hatred. Infact you have made this site another viewing centre away from viewing centre.

My sincere appreciation goes to mukina2, donphilious, havilah93, gustavofrings, doctor_na_me_na_me, fredoooooo, safe06, xynerise, chamotex, afam4eva, CFCfan,chelseabmw, FBS, mazi_omenuko and all others.

We are looking up for more juicy collaboration in the upcoming year. We hope to work together as a team to make nairaland live commentary threads more lively more so during the FIFA 2014 world cup

To the live band team(the dayokanu crew) grin, we say thank you

To perpetual haterz we say thank you.

Wishing you all merry xmas and a happy new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by donphilopus: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
We equally say thank you, to our lovely Torres2 for being the only female who joins to make Chelsea match threads lively! More power to your elbow! To Mukina2, we say thank you; even if you move Chelsea's match threads to the FP, the exact minutes our games start sometimes.

To all my fellow Chelsea fans; victory is sure for us against Liverpool, to round off this year in joy, as a team! Kudos to you all, as we win this game.
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by MaziOmenuko: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
I will be there live to protect Eva from those perverts always hitting on her!

Old men that can't play football but would rather hit on the innocent doctor; rolling on the floor and faking injury!

Rubbish!
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 26, 2013
torres2: My sincere appreciation goes to all who participated in ensuring , Nairaland e-live commentary football ran smoothly in this outgoing year. Words can not really appreciate your posts, yabbings, hatred. Infact you have made this site another viewing centre away from viewing centre.

My sincere appreciation goes to mukina2, donphilious, havilah93, gustavofrings, doctor_na_me_na_me, fredoooooo, safe06, xynerise, chamotex, afam4eva, CFCfan,chelseabmw, FBS, mazi_omenuko and all others.

We are looking up for more juicy collaboration in the upcoming year. We hope to work together as a team to make nairaland live commentary threads more lively more so during the FIFA 2014 world cup

To; Every Chelsea fan.
NairaLand, Naija.

Dear Sir/Ma,

Appreciation Letter

With reference to the post stated above, we wish to duely acknowledge ur able loss in form this season.

We want to equally thank Chelsea for losing major matches in the Epl galantly this yr.

Matches directed with the help of "the fake one" spear-heading them.

It is our prayer dat that more defeats will come accordingly as the season progresses.

Thx in anticipation of your humble loss (again) today.

Yours Faithfully,
Arsenal.
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Havilah93(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2013
@torres2, thank you too o grin grin
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by donphilopus: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
Preview ready!
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by bokohalal(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
donphilopus: Chelsea will win this match, and Liverpool will bow down to Chelsea! [size=30pt]Hit LIKE[/size]

I trillion unlikes
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by donphilopus: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
bokohalal:

I trillion unlikes
Cry me a river!
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Dhelake: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Isn't there a match before the 29th match?

All the same, I will be there live to protect Eva from those perverts always hitting on her!

Old men that can't play football but would rather hit on the innocent doctor; rolling on the floor and faking injury!

Rubbish!
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Dhelake: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Chelsea win... Standard
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
maishot:

To; Every Chelsea fan.
NairaLand, Naija.

Dear Sir/Ma,

Appreciation Letter

With reference to the post stated above, we wish to duely acknowledge ur able loss in form this season.

We want to equally thank Chelsea for losing major matches in the Epl galantly this yr.

Matches directed with the help of "the fake one" spear-heading them.

It is our prayer dat that more defeats will come accordingly as the season progresses.

Thx in anticipation of your humble loss (again) today.

Yours Faithfully,
Arsenal.

Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Na draw o. Hit like

1 Like

Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Havilah93(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2013
Ramires misses the game due to suspension
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Presbulg(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dear Chelski, Dear Liverpool,
All we want is a draw.

Sincerely,
All neutral fans.
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by striker9(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
No shaking chelsea,we got this.Up blues.
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by kpaft: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Liverpool is winning this one ,,,, Suarez scoring twice, Henderson one....1-3
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Evestar200(f): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Old Trafford
Name: Manchester United
Surname: Champion
Nickname: Red Devils
Birthday: 1878
Hobbies: Victories
Titles: Unlimited
Colours: Red and white
LIKE: Trophies
Food: We eat all teams
Love: Red Devils
Wishes: All realized
Want to Say: Glory Glory Man
United
Dreams: Reality (Other teams
dreams not us )
Favorite saying: We always win!
House: You can find us at the
Palace of Cups!
Happiness: When $hity, Cheashit
and Loserpool lose...
products: Producer of goals
Tradition: Just stars and talents
History: Always legend
Always Proud of it!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by chelseabmw(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
torres2: My sincere appreciation goes to all who participated in ensuring , Nairaland e-live commentary football ran smoothly in this outgoing year. Words can not really appreciate your posts, yabbings, hatred. Infact you have made this site another viewing centre away from viewing centre.

Same to you Boss.................... Another 3points tomorrows
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2013
Football is not played with d mouth if so I wish Hv say Chelsea shud win But u can't write off Suarez baddest striker presently in EPL
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by ednut1(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2013
where was suarez against arsenal nd man city. d vampire hS nt been able to suck blood hence no power. overhyped draw
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by johnstar(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2013
I respect Liverpool oo, expecially suarez cry, dis kind match person knw fit predict.... 90min go judge sha.... bt chelsea, we must win. chelsea 2 vs 1 Liverpool, goal scores, torres and hazard. . suarez
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by ajasa4link: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2013
I trust mourinho, He will surely play for a draw once he sees a team with superior fire power. He's done it against manure and arsenal this season and he is about to do it today again. Abeg mourinho play draw as usual and let everyone be happy jare
Re: Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Today At 5:00pm by luvola(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2013
ednut1: where was suarez against arsenal nd man city. d vampire hS nt been able to suck blood hence no power. overhyped draw
u go just dey rant yah mouth . u know see wetin Suarez do Manchester city that day ? go ask lescot and zabaleta.. if not for that useless ref dey give u mouth.

(1) (2)

C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. / Uefa Champions League Draw Today at 12pm / Chelsea(2) Vs Stoke City(1) On Saturday 17th January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.