Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. (1243 Views)

The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... / Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? / Does The Koran Really Promise Islamic Martyrs 72 Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
On Saturday morning, gunmen burst into the upscale Westgate Mall in Nairobi, firing into the crowds of shoppers.
Those who escaped had a horrific story to tell.
Members of the Islamist terrorist group al Shabaab, wearing black turbans and carrying grenades and automatic weapons, ordered women, men and children to line up. Those who were Muslims could go, they said, but anyone who was not a Muslim would be executed.
Merely stating that one was a Muslim wasn’t enough for the attackers, however, who demanded that those who claim the faith recite verses from the Koran or name the Prophet Mohammed’s mother. Witnesses said that those who passed this test stood up and walked away while those who couldn’t were executed – children among them.
Charles Karani, an IT engineer, watched the scene unfold from the rooftop car park where he was hiding with his two young daughters.
“People soon realized not to try to cheat,” he said.
Elijah Kamau was in the mall at the time of the shooting. He told reporters that non-Muslims were targeted by the attackers from the beginning.
“The gunmen told Muslims to stand up and leave. They were safe, and non-Muslims would be targeted,” he reported.
Jay Patel, another witness, said he saw gunmen with a group of people on the upper parking deck of the mall. He said that some of the people stood up and left as the attackers talked, while others were lined up and shot.
The Islamist terrorist group al Shabaab has taken responsibility for the attack in numerous posts on Twitter.
“The Mujahideen entered #Westgate Mall today at around noon and are still inside the mall, fighting the #Kenyan Kuffar [infidels] inside their own turf,” one post read.
On Monday morning, three large explosions were heard at the Westgate Mall, where gunmen are thought to still hold hostages.
David Kimaiyo is the inspector general of Kenya’s police. On Monday he posted on his Twitter account that more hostages had been rescued overnight and “very few are remaining,” adding, “We are also closing in on the attackers.”
At least 68 people were killed in the mall attack on Saturday, with at least 175 people injured.
A woman who gave her name as Cecilia told Reuters of her experiences on her way out of the mall on Sunday.
“They were shooting from the exit ramp, shooting everywhere,” she said.
“I saw people being shot all around me, some with blood pouring from bad wounds. I was just praying, praying, 'God, keep me alive' and that my day hadn't comehttp://truthsland.forumakers.com/t6-kenya-terror-militants-kill-anyone-who-can-t-recite-the-koran#6

Ehm..Mr.Mynd pls diz topic is so universal and Not For muslim it's for all to discuss on.

@ all whatz your view
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by a4hafoe(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
nsk 1st son: islam causing trouble everywhere....hmmm nsogbu di
islam ain't causing any trouble bro,some sycophants who claim to b Muslims are...dis is not wat islam preaches..
dere is no compulsion in religion... dats all

6 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
a4.hafoe:
islam ain't causing any trouble bro,some sycophants who claim to b Muslims are...dis is not wat islam preaches..
Pls whio is the mother of mohamed?
N hlep me list the koran verses n chapters

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by a4hafoe(m): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin
Raymondenyi:
consult Google bro grin
Raymondenyi:
consult Google bro
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by fredx4(m): 5:24am On Dec 22, 2013
a4.hafoe:
You are in denial.
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by greatgod2012(f): 5:33am On Dec 22, 2013
a4.hafoe:

yes, that's true.
I have many muslim friends who are really worthy of emulation, this is what they also always say about such people who think they can fight for God, and i believe them, because, we also have bad eggs in christisnity too.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by greatgod2012(f): 5:35am On Dec 22, 2013
@post, they think they're fighting for God, but that is not what God demand of them. I just pray that they repent to avert the wrath of Almighty God.

No one can defend God.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by Oluwatola5(f): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Killing of people because they cant recite the Koran is just a high way to nowhere, will that now solve anything? Rather than teaching them more of the Koran, they resulted to killing them, my Yoruba people will say ''ori bibe ko l'oogun ori fifo'' that means cutting off the head isnt the antidote to headache. May God save us from religious fanatists.
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by Donfamous(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
So sad that i dint even know wat to comment. #almost shedding tears#

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by mahdino: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Please get the translated copy of the Quran and read with open heart, u will see that Islam is agaisnt killing of any innocent soul whether a muslim or non muslim. People go agaisnt their teachings, in all societies we have our black sheeps. But people don't talk about other societies that are the real terrorists

nt]
IS TERRORISM A MUSLIM MONOPOLY
TERRORISM IS FIRST TIME USE IN THE 1790S DURING THE FRENCH REVOLUTION THE YEAR 1793 TO 1794 WERE CALLED THE YEAR OF TERROR[color=#990000][/color] MAXIMILIN ROBESPIERVE WAS HEADING THE GOV. AND HE KILLED THOUSAND OF INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS HE ARRESTED OVER 500,000, 40,000 WERE EXECUTED 200,000 WERE STARVED TO DEATH . WHEN U LOOK AT ATTACKS FROM THE 19TH CENTURY U CAN HARDLY FIND ANY ATTACK DONE BY THE MUSLIMS

IN 1881 TSAR ALEXANDER II OF RUSSIA WAS ASSASINATED IN A BOMB BLAST KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE. THE ATTACK WAS CARRIED OUT BY IGNANCY NOT A MUSLIM

IN 1886 A BOMD BLAST TOOK PLACE IN HAYMARKET SQ IN CHICAGO DURING A LABOUR RALLY 12 INNOCENT KILLED DONE BY 8 ANARCHISTS ALL OF THEM WERE NOT MUSLIMS

5TH SEP 1901 THE THEN US PRESIDENT WILLIAM MCKINLEY WAS ASSASINATED BY A MAN NAMED LEON CZOLGOSZ

1ST OCTOBER 1910 THERE WAS A BOMB BLAST IN LOS ANGELS TIMES NEWSPAPEER BUILDING KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE DONE BY 2 CHRISTIANS NAMED JAMES AND JOSEPH NOT MUSLIMS

28 JUNE 1914 ARCHDUKE OF AUTRIA AND HIS WIFE WERE ASSASINATED BY MEMBERS OF THE YOUNG BOSNIA GROUP THEY WERE SERBS NOT MUSLIMS

16TH APRIL 1925 A BOMB BLAST IN ST NEDELYA CHURCH IN SOFIA THE CAPITAL OF BULGARIA MORE THAN 150 KILLED AND 500 INJURED BY BULGARIAN COMMUNIST PARTY NOT MUSLIMS

9TH OCTOBER 1934 KING ALEXANDER OF YUGOSLAVIA WAS ASSASINATED BY VLADA GEORGIEFF NON MUSLIM

1ST MAY 1951 THE FIRST US PLANE HIJACKED BY RAMEREZ ORTIZ NON MUSLIM

28TH AUGUST 1968 THE US AMBASSADOR TO GUATEMELA WAS ASSASINATED BY A NON MUSLIM

30TH JULY 1969 USS AMBASSADOR TO JAPAN KNIFED BY A JAPANESE NON MUSLIM

3RD SEPTEMBER 1969 US AMBASSADOR TO BRAZIL WAS KIDNAPPED BY A NON MUSLIM

19TH APRIL 1995 BOMBING OF THE FEDERAL BUILDING IN OKLAHOMA CITY KILLED 160 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS BY 2 CHRISTIANS TIMOTHY AND TERRY
DO U KNOW THAT FROM 1941 TO 1948 AFTER THE WORLD WAR IN A SPAN OF 8 YRS 259 TERRORIST ATTACKS WERE CONDUCTED BY JEWISH TERRORIST GROUP WITH DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS THE 22ND JULY 1945 BOMBING OF KING DAVID HOTEL HEADED BY MENACHEM BEGIN KILLED 91 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS AND THIS SAME MAN MENACHEM BEGIN LATER BECAME THE PRIME MINISTER OF ISREAL AND LATER GOT AWARD FOR NOBEL PRIZE FOR PEACE. HOW COULD THE WORLD KEEP SILIENCE TO SUCH ATROCITIES HMMMM

HITLER ALONE KILLED SIX MILLION JEWS WHO WAS HE, A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

IN GERMANY FROM 1968 TO 1992 BAADER MEINHOFF GANG KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS THEY WERE ALL NOT MUSLIMS

IN ITALY THE RED BRIGADE HAVE KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT PEOPLE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR KIDNAPPING AND KILLING OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF ITALLY ALDO MORO

THE JAPANESE RED ARMY ON THE 20TH MARCH 1995 ALIM SHINRIKYO USED NEON GAS IN THE TOKYO SUBWAY KILLED 7 AND INJURED 5700 INNOCENT POEPLE THEY WERE BUDDHIST NOT MUSLIMS

U.K FOR ABOUT 100 YEARS NOW THE IRA IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY ARE CONDUCTING TERRORIST ATTACKS WHICH IN
1972 THREE BOMBS BLASTR KILLING 27 PEOPLE THEY ARE CATHOLICS NOT MUSLIMS,
IN 1974 TWO BOMBS BLAST IN GULFORD PUB KILLED 5 AND INJURED 44 THE SECOND BLAST IN BIRMINGHAM PUB KILLED 21 AND INJURED 182

JUST MENTIONING A FEW

1996 A BOMB BLAST IN MANCHESTER SHOPPING CENTER WERE ABOUT 206 INJURED

IN 1998 1ST AUGUST THE IRA PLANTED A CAR BOMB WHICH KILLED 35

15TH AUGUST 1998 OMAGH BOMB BLAST KILLED 29 OVER 330 INJURED

4TH MARCH 2001 BBC WAS BOMBED ALL BY IRA NOT MUSLIMS

IN SPAIN AND FRANCE THE ETA CONDUCTED 36 ATTACKS

IN AFRICA THERE ARE SO MANY BUT ONE OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS IS THE LORD SALVATION ARMY A CHRISTIAN TERRORIST ORGANISATION IN UGANDA THEY BRIAN WASH YOUNG CHILDREN TO COMMIT TERRIRIST ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

IN SRI LANKA THE MOST NOTORIOYUS ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD EXPERT IN SUICIDE BOMBING THEY ARE HINDU NOT MUSLIMS

MAOISTS IN NEPAKL IN 7YRS CARRIED 99 ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

ATTF AND NLFF ARE CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GORUP IN NORTH EAST INDIA

2ND OCT 2004 44 HINDUS KILLED BY THEM NOT MUSLIMS

ULFA IN A SPAN OF 16yrs FROM 1990-2006 HAS CARRIED OUT 749 ATTACKS THEY ARE NON MUSLIMS.

JOESEPH STALLIN (KNOW AS UNCLE JOE) KILLED 20 MILLION. HUMAN BEIGN INCLUDING 14.5 MILLION WERE STARVED TO DEATH HE WAS NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN YOU GO TO CHINA MAO TSE TSUNG HAS KILLED OVER 15 MILLION HUMAN BEIGNS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

BENITO MUSSOLINI OF ITALY KILLED 400,000 HUMAN BEINGS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

ASHOKA IN ONE BATTLE ALONE OF KALINGA KILLED MORE THAN 100,000 PEOPLE HE WAS A HINDU NOT A MUSLIM

WE KNOW WE HAVE OUR BLACK SHEEP LIKE SADDAM HUSSAIN HISTORY TELLS US THAT HE KILLED A FEW 100 THOUSAND PEOPLE BUT THE EMBARGO PUT BY GEORGE BUSH AND U.S ALONE KILLED MORE THAN 500,000 IRAQI CHILDREN (HALF A MILLION) INNOCENT CHILDREN BY GEORGE BUSH A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN WE ANALYSE WE CAN SURELY SAY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THAT TERRORISM IS NOT A MUSLIM MONOPOLY, NOT ONLY THAT. IS NOT A MUSLIM MONOPOLY IT IS NOT EVEN ENCOURAGE IN ISLAM.

QURAN 5:32 SAYS IF ANYONE KILLS ANY HUMAN BEIGN WOULD BE AS IF HE HAD KILLED ALL MANKIND, AND IF ANYONE SAVE ANY HUMAN BEIGN IS AS IF HE HAS SAVED THE LIFE OF ALL HUMANITY.
ISLAM CONDEMS ALL FORMS OF TERRORISM
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by mahdino: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Don famous: So sad that i dint even know wat to comment. #almost shedding tears#

Here are some of the Muslim victims of genocide throughout history

1. All 70,000 inhabitants of Jerusalem, mostly Muslims, were massacred by the European Crusaders on July 15, 1099, "the blood was ankle-deep".

2. After the massacre of Antioch by the European Crusaders in June 1098 "no Muslims was alive". Massacres of Muslims happen also in Asklan (1099), Aka (1104), Antioch (1098), Beruit (1110) and Tropolie (1102).

3. During the Inquisition, in Spain and Portugal the choice for Muslims were to "leave, convert or be burnt at the stake". The decree was only suppressed on July 15, 1834 after all Muslims were killed or left. Massacres of Muslims happened in Toledo (1085), Lisbon (1147), Cordoba (1236), Seville (1248), Maria (1266) and Granada (1492), "Promises of religious toleration were not kept".

4. The Mongols slaughtered millions of Muslims (1219-1260) in India, Persia, Iraq and central Asia including the Abbasia Caliph and his officials. The sack of Baghdad (Feb. 13, 1258) and the massacred of its population lasted more than 17 days and an estimated two million Muslims were massacred in Baghdad alone.

5. In Bosnia, Kosovo and Chechnya (1992-present) over than 200,000 Muslims were massacred and over 1.5 million Muslims were wounded, become homeless or exiled. Over 50,000 Muslim women and girls were raped.

6. Some 15 million Africans were taken as slaves to the Americans. More than half were Muslims. More than 3 million perished at sea, more than half were Muslims.

7. Following Deir Yassin massacre, Palestine, April 9-10, 1948, where 250 were killed by armed Jewish settlers, 100's of thousands left their homes in fear. Today there are over 3 million Palestinians refuges and exiles.

8. Israeli Lieutenant Dunhan reported to the command officer, after the October 29, 1956 massacre of Kafr Qasem, where 43 were shot by the army, "minus 15 Arabs ... it is difficult to count ... "

9. During September 15-18, 1982, Israeli-backed Phalagist militia massacred an estimated 50,000 Palestinians in Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Lebanon.

10. During 1932-1957, at Russia's Arctic Vorkuta concentration camps a total of 6 million died, more than one third were Muslims.

11. On February 25, 1994 a Jewish settler shot dead in cold blood 60 Muslim worshipers at the Ibrahimi mosque, Hebron. Thirty more died when they demonstrated against the massacre.

12. On March 16, 1988, the Kurdish town of Halabja (population 45,000), Iraq, was bombarded with chemical weapons. An estimated 5,000 died and 1,000's seriously wounded.

13. For the last 8 years, the entire population of Iraq has been subjected to brutal sanctions. As a result over 1 million died including 575,000 children.

14. Several thousand Muslims were massacred in Philippines, Kashmir and Thailand (1970's-present).

15. On April 18, 1996, over 100 Muslims were massacred in the UN compound in Qana, Lebanon by the Israeli army.

16. Millions of Muslims civilians were massacred by the imperial powers of Europe in Africa and Asia (1500's to 1900's).

17. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims were massacred during and prior to the partition of India in the 1940's.

18. Thousands of Muslim civilians were victims of Israeli bombings and shelling in South Lebanon for the last 26 years. Hundreds of thousands were displaced.

19.Thousands of Muslims killed by USA in Iraq and Afghanistan.

What a religion! Despite their wars against Muslim civilians, against Hijab, despite their relentless efforts to tarnish its reputation, their intimidations by labeling Muslims as terrorists and fundamentalists, despite all of this, Islam remains the number one religion in terms of being practiced and accepted by the people in the whole world. It is the only religion that addresses your intellect as well as your soul. I wonder what would happen if the enemies of Islam gave it a fair chance to connect to the people without any intervention from the media. It always brings me Joy to be part of this great religion; Islam. All praise be to Allah almighty !!!
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by Oluwatola5(f): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
macof: Believe me as I say Christianity and Islam have brought the most evil upon this planet

Both religions over the last millennium and half have caused the death of over 10billion innocent people

When the world was largely pagan, no such thing happened
Ok, and the killing of twins back then was done by who I bet you know the answer as everyone else here so please stop making it sound like any religion has been perfect since its inception, of course there are always bad eggs from time to time so you dont need to judge other religion now.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by macof(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Oluwatola5: Ok, and the killing of twins back then was done by who I bet you know the answer as everyone else here so please stop making it sound like any religion has been perfect since its inception, of course there are always bad eggs from time to time so you dont need to judge other religion now.

Killing of twins has nothing to do with religion; it's tradition, back then people killing twins was out of fear because they thought twins were too strange to be a good thing.

And it was not done universally many cultures have a high place for twins eg. Yoruba and Edo, twins to these traditionalist are beautiful gifts from the Gods, we even have a deity that parents honor if they wish for twins(Orisha Ibeji)

Killing of twins have never been regarded as Religious or Godly Service, Give me the name of the God they were sacrificing the twins to if you know wat you are saying.
There's a difference between Religion, Culture, Tradition and language.

At least I can swear by Ifa that killing of twins is not and was never part of my ancestors.

All these things they taught u in school about Mary slessor is BS because she never lived anywhere outside Calabar...abi is Calabar now used to compare the whole world

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by Oluwatola5(f): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
macof:

Killing of twins has nothing to do with religion; it's tradition, back then people killing twins was out of fear because they thought twins were too strange to be a good thing.

And it was not done universally many cultures have a high place for twins eg. Yoruba and Edo, twins to these traditionalist are beautiful gifts from the Gods, we even have a deity that parents honor if they wish for twins(Orisha Ibeji)

Killing of twins have never been regarded as Religious or Godly Service, Give me the name of the God they were sacrificing the twins to if you know wat you are saying.
There's a difference between Religion, Culture, Tradition and language.

At least I can swear by Ifa that killing of twins is not and was never part of my ancestors.

All these things they taught u in school about Mary slessor is BS because she never lived anywhere outside Calabar...abi is Calabar now used to compare the whole world
Hello!!! Tradition and paganism are intertwined. Using yourself as a typical example, you belong to the Oduduwa(should i say team, fan or disciples) and i am so sure of it that you will gladly accept their ''traditions'' hook, line and sinker. So why trying to seperate it now Was it not out of superstitious beliefs that twins were killed them? Now i ask, as a traditionalist that i believe you are, are you putting it straight to me now that you dont believe in superstition If you do, them believe it or not, the killing of twins belonged to your domain, it may have been stopped now, but it existed once upon a time....smiley
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by macof(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Oluwatola5: Hello!!! Tradition and paganism are intertwined. Using yourself as a typical example, you belong to the Oduduwa(should i say team, fan or disciples) and i am so sure of it that you will gladly accept their ''traditions'' hook, line and sinker. So why trying to seperate it now Was it not out of superstitious beliefs that twins were killed them? Now i ask, as a traditionalist that i believe you are, are you putting it straight to me now that you dont believe in superstition If you do, them believe it or not, the killing of twins belonged to your domain, it may have been stopped now, but it existed once upon a time....smiley

Are we talking about the tradition of a people or the worship system aka religion? Because they are two different aspects of humanity you can't blame one upon the other

Besides I explained killing of twins weren't out of wickedness but FEAR, When you see a strange animal in ur house wat do u want to do it? Kill it and rid urself from any possible danger

And I told u killing of twins have nothing to do with Yoruba so why bring up the bold. And by the way I feel I don't need to tell you this seeing that you are Yoruba...even though you wish to be a disgrace to ur ancestors and become a prodigal by slaving urself to Jewish masters you should at least know heritage.

And by saying "superstition" you realize that those people couldn't be blamed, superstition is mostly driven by fear and the need to avoid dangers by not taking any risks.

Again show me how killing of twins has anything to do with Paganic worship? Wat God told calabar people to kill twins for he loves twin blood?

Your ignorance is very clear
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by harbiola1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
macof:

Are we talking about the tradition of a people or the worship system aka religion? Because they are two different aspects of humanity you can't blame one upon the other

Besides I explained killing of twins weren't out of wickedness but FEAR, When you see a strange animal in ur house wat do u want to do it? Kill it and rid urself from any possible danger

And I told u killing of twins have nothing to do with Yoruba so why bring up the bold. And by the way I feel I don't need to tell you this seeing that you are Yoruba...even though you wish to be a disgrace to ur ancestors and become a prodigal by slaving urself to Jewish masters you should at least know heritage.

And by saying "superstition" you realize that those people couldn't be blamed, superstition is mostly driven by fear and the need to avoid dangers by not taking any risks.

Again show me how killing of twins has anything to do with Paganic worship? Wat God told calabar people to kill twins for he loves twin blood?

You've to stop throwing this at people.
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by macof(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
harbiola1:
You've to stop throwing this at people.

Truth shouldn't be hidden
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by harbiola1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
macof:

Truth shouldn't be hidden
Yeah, even if our ancestors are involved.
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by PopeXanderVII: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
Oluwatola5: Ok, and the killing of twins back then was done by who I bet you know the answer as everyone else here so please stop making it sound like any religion has been perfect since its inception, of course there are always bad eggs from time to time so you dont need to judge other religion now.

Can't you read?! He said "the Most Evil".
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by Oluwatola5(f): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
macof:

OH Lord!!!!!! I give up, do, say and think whatever you please!!!!
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by Oluwatola5(f): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

Can't you read?! He said "the Most Evil".
Your question is as baseless as your motive for quoting me, and i wouldnt dignify you with a tangible reply. I can see you are hungry for some arguments, i have no time for you at all. So better luck next time smiley
Re: Militants Kill Anyone Who Can't Recite The Koran.What's your view. by macof(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Oluwatola5: OH Lord!!!!!! I give up, do, say and think whatever you please!!!!

Next time you come with some knowledge before you engage me or insult the Yoruba ancestors

(1) (Reply)

Muslims can you deny this facts? / How Small Have You Been Selling Hiim? / Pope Francis' Trilla In Manilla: Record 6million People Attend Mass (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.