Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria (2514 Views)

Mega Progressive Peoples Party Adopt Gej As Candidate / Chairman Of Peoples Party Of Nigeria, Abiodun Sunday Is Dead / Breaking News: Peoples Party Of Nigeria, Ppn,chairman Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by Jalal(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2006
Nigeria needs a new dynamic party, one with an agenda whose priority is the masses, a party with talented individuals who seek positive change, a party with a new generation of young dynamic people.

That party is the Nairaland Peoples Party, a party of Nigerians at home and in the diaspora.
With a membership of up to 30,000 worldwide and still growing,

Things dont have to get worse before they get better, think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2006
This is ur attempt at being a comedian?

If so, it's WORKING!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by Jalal(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2006
No girl am serious, theres a saying that if u want things done, then do it urself!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by DaHitler(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2006
Jalal, no thanks. Who said my goals for niger area has anything to do with the conitnuation of Nigeria? wink
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by Jalal(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2006
Man dont understand wat ur trying to say or is it deliberate?
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by DaHitler(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2006
I fixed it. I omitted a word unintentionally. embarassed
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by DaHitler(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2006
Jalal, I will not join the party. To put it lightly, I hate Nigeria so much that I would rather cut myself to death with barb wire, than carry out any actions for the continued existence of this abomination.
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by Jalal(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2006
Well as a Nairaland member u are an automatic member!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by DaHitler(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2006
In that case, expect me to campaign against the party. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by shotta(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2006
afeni are you serious?
anyhow if you are heres my question for you, if you hate naija so much then why are you a member of nairaland?
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by Jalal(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2006
Haba Afeni, why do u hate Nigeria so much??
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by Badman888(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2006
don't mind afeni abeg forget the guy  grin. Yah it should be a good idea but what are the objectives of the party
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by DaHitler(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2006
shotta:

afeni are you serious?
anyhow if you are heres my question for you, if you hate naija so much then why are you a member of nairaland?

I need to keep in touch with the views of Nigerians on the issues on the ground. And maybe open the eyes of a few.
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by ToyM28(f): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2006
Afeni, i cant say u make me sick cuz dat wld be harsh, but the term u revolt me comes 2 mind, cuz dat wld be harsher. Nd m lookng for soming harsher dan u make me sick.

U are such a disgarce 2 u mother land, that even clifford orgi, as much as he devours his fellow nigerians, can still sing the bleeding national anthem nd feel proud. angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by DaHitler(m): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2006
ToyM28, I consider myself Yoruba, not Nigerian. I will chose the lives of a one Yoruba from Benin Republic over the lives of 50 non-Yoruba Nigerians. So, there you have it. Well, I like Igbos too, so they might get off with 5 Igbos to 1 non-Nigerian Yoruba. tongue

And don't blame me either. Nigeria is a lie created by the British. To be Yoruba/insert ethnic group, is the only true identity that we have.
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by ToyM28(f): 12:20am On Jun 20, 2006
Do u realise dat being a yoruba man means u re a nigeria. Cuz d name yoruba is only relative 2 nigeria. so wat u seeing 2 me just means yapping
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by debosky(m): 12:25am On Jun 20, 2006
so you accept the label of the hausa but not that of the british? cos yoruba comes from hausa 'yarba' - a label they gave to bush southerners. the so called 'yoruba tribe' only forged into one because of the british so, technically yoruba is also a british creation.
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by DaHitler(m): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2006
ToyM28, are you kidding me? You know, it is not your fault that you turned out this way. undecided

There are Yorubas native to Benin Republic (10 percent of their population is Yoruba) and there are Yorubas native to Togo. I hope you don't think that the British even considered where the Yorubas were when they made Nigeria? They didn't. They just carved land and it just so happened that most Yorubas ended up in Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by Badman888(m): 12:28am On Jun 20, 2006
ooo F*** why turn this place into battle ground and arguing about yoruba again u guyz should just vacate this isnt the place angry
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by DaHitler(m): 12:29am On Jun 20, 2006
Actually, Yorubas were all under loose control of the Oyo empire. Now, by the time the British came, the Yoruba civil war had already succeeded in destroying what little unity the Yorubas had. Now, there is a second rebirth of unity amongst the Yorubas. And I will be a part of that.

Also, Yorubas called themselves according to their city of origin. So, the name Yoruba can always be changed in favor of something more befitting. But that is not a major priority right not.
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by ToyM28(f): 12:32am On Jun 20, 2006
Afeni, well m so chuked u finally explain dat it aint ma fault m like dis. God finally someone understands *sarcastic*angry angry angry angry

Nywayz, tnx for d history lesson my so full of inefabillity. But u claim 10% of benin republic naitives are yoruba. But how many percentage of yorubas in nigeria. M sure bout 3o soming percent upwards.

Afeni, b4 i take ma argument further, where were u born. And wat country does ur family claim affiliations with?
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by DaHitler(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2006
I am not going to give out my personal information. All you need to know is that I am a Yoruba. Always have been, always will be.
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by debosky(m): 12:37am On Jun 20, 2006
no vex badmann, is the position of national spin-doctor still open in the NPP.

I propose a motto : NPP! naija produced paraga!! grin
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by ToyM28(f): 12:44am On Jun 20, 2006
Nywayz, i aint going 2 take dis argument forward cuz its only an ignorant person dat wld argue about how u re insane nd completely bunkers for hating nigeria, especially wen dey aint sure u a nigerian. Nd one thing m not is ignorant, not after learng dat there are yorubas also in Togo.

But if u re nigerian, which m sure u are, cuz nigeria is only relative 2 d OPC, nd u seem 2 know huge details about them. *remembering ur very old posts on NL*. Nywayz if u re, u re such a disgrace 2 ur country.

Nd if u re not nigerian, i suggest u keep ur foreing mouth such about ma beloved country.
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by damygurl(f): 12:52am On Jun 20, 2006
well if you are yoruba then you are definitely a nigerian. they go together. you can't claim one and denounce the other.
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by jgirl3: 12:58am On Jun 20, 2006
Afeni, when people ask you where are you from, what do you tell them?

well thank God this is over
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by DaHitler(m): 1:03am On Jun 20, 2006
I have citizenship in 2 countries. But, technically, for all official purpose where I am, I have to claim American citizenship. Afterall, claiming you are Nigerian will make you ineligible to work here unless you have a permit.
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by diddy4(m): 1:06am On Jun 20, 2006
true talk
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by ToyM28(f): 1:07am On Jun 20, 2006
Afeni, gosh u pathetic. M done even tryng tell u dat ur approach 2wards ur country of birth is completely insanely out of it.

Well kudos, very sn u might as well renounce the US
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by DaHitler(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2006
ToyM28, please explain your reasoning for that comment. Because right now, you are making no sense.
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by debosky(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2006
if u haven't gotten it by now afeni, you never will.

nuff said
Re: Nairaland Peoples Party - The Party For A New Nigeria by DaHitler(m): 1:10am On Jun 20, 2006
debosky:

if u haven't gotten it by now afeni, you never will.

nuff said

Enough said for you. I am still unimpressed. I guess it is really kool be a conformist these days. undecided

Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport / Inec Wants ₦55b For Voters Register / Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian