Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama (3095 Views)

President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha / President Barrack Obama Of United States Of America To Visit Akwa Ibom state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by unuane1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
This is what i call simplicity and humility at display.

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by unuane1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
More photos

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by unuane1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
More pic

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by unuane1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
More photos

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by unuane1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
More

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by unuane1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
More pic

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by unuane1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
More pix

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by unuane1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
More

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by MANGAM(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Cute, good one @op
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by Jakumo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Unuane1 Thank you for these amazing pictures of Obama at work and at play.

Barak Obama clearly has a great sense of humor, and not a trace of the kind of arrogance one would see with African leaders, for example.

I like that shot of him playfully using his foot to add a little extra weight to the scales on which one of his staffers was standing, and those pictures of his interaction with children are so heart-warming. The president's love for his wife is also illustrated so beautifully.

Once again, thank you for this fascinating glimpse into the life into the life of this great icon whose time I feel so privileged to witness.

1 Like

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by whirlwind7(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Cool. Nothing like finding moments to take a time out...Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

By the way, when are we gonna get to see pictures of GEJ when he was...

Sharing a bottle of his fav ogogoro with Abati?

Eating roasted fish with, and sharing a kiss with madam first lady?

Playing draught with Tukur?

Abi dem no get photographer inside Aso Rock? Dem don sack T.Y Bello?

1 Like

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by AbuMikey(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2013

If only the once "shoeless" leader of this country could be quarter-filled with Barrack's Humor...... sad

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by Horus(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2013

President Barack Obama on Air Force One

President Barack Obama on Air Force One

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by Dhurmynick(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
This man is a legend. I Love his attitude.

Is he there for fun or service Pays to have fun once in a while. cheesy
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
One of the most favoured and favourite black man on the planet earth. Lord I tap into his anointing!! Even as my eyes have beheld and witnessed the first black U.S President let me live long and also enjoy my course of coming to the world let me make a mark and a positive Impact. The pictures are so emotional . wink smiley
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by MRWHINNIG: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

If only the once "shoeless" leader of this country could be quarter-filled with Barrack's Humor...... sad

Go and get yourself a job.

1 Like

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by Brimmie(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
Attack Dog 1

1 Like

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by Tobbie9(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
I wish I was born an american
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by AbuMikey(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:

I have a job that pays me well #legal.

How much do you get from Goodluck Jonathan to Lick his _ass? undecided

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by biafranqueen: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
kiss
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by slugggers: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
Obama is a failed president. He just wanted to be president without any plan to back-up what he said he would do. Obama will be remembered as a lost opportunity. There's nothing that George Bush did wrong that Obama has not done. Obama lies so much that when caught, he lies again to get out of lies. Imagine denying he didn't promise to do certain things, whereas there are videos of Obama on youtube promising to do the exact thing.

I regret voting for him.

1 Like

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by GetUmad: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
OP pls can we see that of GEJ too? Probably one of those his shoeless ones couple with some shots taken while he was sipping his Og-g-r- with SK.
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by slugggers: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
GetUmad: OP pls can we see that of GEJ too? Probably one of those his shoeless ones couple with some shots taken while he was sipping his Og-g-r- with SK.

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by obuksjr(m): 2:05am On Dec 22, 2013
No doubt, it is a sight to behold.It seems I am sharing a good number of traits with this Obama guy.Who knows! the 'next next' American president might come from here.
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by musiwa112: 2:14am On Dec 22, 2013
i will picture obama and Michelle and the other lady with the cake.. who is she..
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by MagicBishop: 2:50am On Dec 22, 2013
I have a visa appointment in 2 mths

Let me not comment for NSA is watching
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by greatgod2012(f): 4:47am On Dec 22, 2013
Sincerely, i really love those pictures.

1 Like

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by missterious(f): 6:01am On Dec 22, 2013
What this is is awesome PR for Obama. Even if he isn't working at all, we look at the pictures & we fall in love. I wish Oga Jona would discover this ageless secret & bring his family more into the limelight & distract us from his uncharismatic personality

I love the pictures BTW smiley

1 Like

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by musiwa112: 6:05am On Dec 22, 2013
Nice cake, nice woman.. Who is she.. she look young. I will like to be feed with cake from her too.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1477872_Barrack_Obama_13_jpegf008556c011f94046ccbc4b04ef0e386
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by wheesin(m): 6:37am On Dec 22, 2013
now that is wat i call a president...
funny..intelligient..respectful and ensuring progress..

whe'erres gej..come and kneel down here..raise up ur hAnd...harloot
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by Dannylux: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2013
Those of you asking for GEJ's photos, I wonder how many of buhari's or OBJ's photo you've seen being this humorous and playful or is it just GEJ?

Admire the pics and move on and not look for who to compare with it.

He is GEJ not Obama.
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by ifyalways(f): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
musiwa112: Nice cake, nice woman.. Who is she.. she look young. I will like to be feed with cake from her too.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1477872_Barrack_Obama_13_jpegf008556c011f94046ccbc4b04ef0e386
I catching you angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket / 10 Very Annoying Statements Made By Our "Leaders" Since 2011 / Comparing The Appointments Of GEJ With That Of PMB. Who Is More Fairer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.