Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

"Satanic, Self-serving" Letter: Former Partner And Friend Kashamu Replies Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Satanic, Self-serving" Letter: Former Partner And Friend Kashamu Replies Obj (949 Views)

I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ / Senator Kashamu Replies Ogd.....says All Powers Belong To God. / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Satanic, Self-serving" Letter: Former Partner And Friend Kashamu Replies Obj by bestviewer: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
"Satanic, Self-Serving" Letter: Former Partner And Friend Kashamu Replies Obasanjo!

Responses and reactions continue to pour to former President Olusegun Obasanjo's letter to President Goodluck Jonathan. A prominent politician, who Mr. Obasanjo called "a criminal" in his letter, Prince Buruji Kashamu, also decided to go public with his answer. Not only did he describe Obasanjo's letter as "satanic and self-serving," he also stated that he and the former President were indeed partners, with Obasanjo proudly introducing him as "his political godson". Below is the full text of Prince Kashamu's letter.

INTRODUCTION
It is not for nothing that leaders rarely join the fray. This disposition is meant to preserve the majesty, respect and dignity of the exalted position that they occupy in the society. That is why when they do; people listen with a view to drawing useful lessons from such interventions.

However, when you have a man who should be a father figure descend into the arena, clutching at every opportunity to play to the gallery, then it behoves all men of good will to stand up to such a person and expose him for who he really is. For, asMartin Luther King Jnrsaid, "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Following former President Olusegun Obasanjo's diatribe against the person and office ofPresident Goodluck Jonathan, including my humble self, I have been inundated with calls from family members, friends, business and political associates as to his real intentions. I will situate his vituperations presently.
In the 18-page letter dated 3rd December, 2013, Obasanjo called mea shameless criminal. Pray, why should I be ashamed when I am not a criminal or the one being looked for, and he knows! They have called all manner of names to silence and sabotage me so as to take over party structure in the Southwest in order to work against the government. If Obasanjo could write this kind of letter against his own people, with a view to inciting Nigerians against the man he introduced to them, then it leaves much to be desired.

The was the same man who said Jonathan was the only one fit for the job having been cleared by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). He told Nigerians to vote him as President because of his unimpeachable character and integrity. It is unfair for him to round to insult the President. He used me to fightGbenga Daniel,and I spent over N3billion to fight his cause and took the PDP structure from Daniel and handed it over to him. He later brought his friend, a 77-year-oldGen. Adetunji Olurin, to be the governorship candidate. Now, he is casting aspersion on the person of the President and my humble self.
Who should be ashamed among us?
Re: "Satanic, Self-serving" Letter: Former Partner And Friend Kashamu Replies Obj by bestviewer: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
Its getting messier..

I think Obj should leave the country for now until all these settles..

Its not good for his health..

1 Like

Re: "Satanic, Self-serving" Letter: Former Partner And Friend Kashamu Replies Obj by shagaribarau: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nairaland help me ask kashamu were didhe get the N3bilion he spent from

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Asks Tribunal Chairman To Step Down / 10 Signs That We're Headed Into World War Iii / Non-payment Of Monthly Pensions To PHCN Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.