Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Let's Talk About Gay Rights - From A Religio-Philosophical Perspective - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Talk About Gay Rights - From A Religio-Philosophical Perspective (8587 Views)

Kill Bill Vo.1 - Philosophical Edition? / Let's Talk About Love. / Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Gay Rights - From A Religio-Philosophical Perspective by swtchicgurl: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2014
masonkz: They're discussing about us. hehe.

Hezzy..I'm sure you saw what happened to your other thread. My time on NL is about coming to an end. Not much fun anymore.

sorry for derailing

Hezron Lorraine: I remember bro,our work here is done,time for greater thingz jare.
Enjoy homophobia while its still legal@AllHaterz.

C'mon guys, leaving NL isn't necessarily a good idea. There are over a thousand things you guys contribute positively to here.

It's not like the only thing you're here for is to discuss or propagate sexuality related topics, except I'm wrong. sad

Hello Hezron, long time. How have you been? smiley
Re: Let's Talk About Gay Rights - From A Religio-Philosophical Perspective by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2014
Hezron Lorraine: I remember bro,our work here is done,time for greater thingz jare.

We fought some good fight, and made some good friends. At least I'm glad I met some good people, you included. smiley
Re: Let's Talk About Gay Rights - From A Religio-Philosophical Perspective by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 11, 2014
swtchicgurl:

C'mon guys, leaving NL isn't necessarily a good idea. There are over a thousand things you guys contribute positively to here.

It's not like the only thing you're here for is to discuss or propagate sexuality related topics, except I'm wrong. sad

Hello Hezron, long time. How have you been? smiley

Thanks.

Confession: I actually joined NL for a reason, after I saw so much hate being thrown at the gay community. I had in mind to change the views about how people see/saw gay people. You can check my first posts on nl and see that they were mostly vehemently in defense of the gay community.

I have a job and a life outside nl. The reason above is why I joined. Things I wouldnt normally talk about with people..I do them here; but with recent development, obviously that would cease to be so. Besides, my job has become more tasking and everyone knows I've been posting less. With thw brand new way Seun is delving, its only a matter of time. But of course I'll still be checking here when I have the time. Just that I just preferred relaxing here after the day and discussing more on gay-related threads.. which I dont normally do in reality.

wink
Re: Let's Talk About Gay Rights - From A Religio-Philosophical Perspective by TV01(m): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2014
swtchicgurl: It's not like the only thing you're here for is to discuss or propagate sexuality related topics, except I'm wrong. sad

Yes actually, you are wrong. Despite the ingenious ways homosexualist use to portray the gay lifestyle. It's only about hedonistic sex. The" cool gay" image is a damnable lie. It's a desperate, degrading and dehumanising lifestyle. But don't take my word for it;

http://www.orthodoxytoday.org/articles8/Lee-The-Truth-About-The-Homosexual-Rights-Movement.php

And we will continue to tell the truth about your disgusting and vile lifestyle whatever you term it or legally label it.

TV

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? / Once Saved Always Saved Is A False Doctrine. Beware! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.