Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students (1461 Views)

Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students / Walking To Keep Fit, Stay Healthy And Control Weight / Keep Fit Or Get Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by Tonetonz(f): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Was a little worried.Being in school and keeping fit can be a little bit of trouble.So what do you do?do you go to the sports complex or a gym in town.Am a little bit shy,so do i get someone to workout with?
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by joromi: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
Tone tonz: Was a little worried.Being in school and keeping fit can be a little bit of trouble.So what do you do?do you go to the sports complex or a gym in town.Am a little bit shy,so do i get someone to workout with?

Join man o war.... cool
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by dejt4u(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Sport complex is there for you.. U can go there every mornin or weekends.. Juggin frm bus stop to gate 2ru road1 wil do u..
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by spenca: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2013
Red Cross is your friend they jog every weekend from amphi down road one to gate and back unlike man o war you can opt out from finishing your trip my advice Red Cross would do or Maybe self drills at the sport complex, I for say make i join you but ,the boy ain't consistent
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by dominique(f): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2013
joromi:

Join man o war.... cool

Isn't that a bit rigorous for someone who only wants to keep 'fit'?
Op, there are lots of jogging routes in your school. You can start with 15 minutes 3 days a week then gradually increase it to 30-40 minutes 5 days a week. Add a bunch of push-ups, and squats to the mix, also cut down on your carbs and fats intake. You'll stay fit if you maintain such routine.
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by Honiepie24: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2013
double post
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by Honiepie24: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2013
hi op,i fink u shud take it gradually,from slow walkin to fast pace,you can walk from bukka to senate building,next day yu stroll to d gate,its a bit of a distance,nxt day you can walk from senate building to CC guest house,then move further next day to quarters,the good fin is dat d roads r very smooth nd good for jogging,u can drink liquid(water or fruit juice b4 joggin)but Dnt tk liquid 30mins after jogging.all d best

Honestly I miss ife.
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by Tonetonz(f): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
Aww.thanks but can walking alone do it.you are an alumni,right?
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by Tonetonz(f): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
dominique:

Isn't that a bit rigorous for someone who only wants to keep 'fit'?
Op, there are lots of jogging routes in your school. You can start with 15 minutes 3 days a week then gradually increase it to 30-40 minutes 5 days a week. Add a bunch of push-ups, and squats to the mix, also cut down on your carbs and fats intake. You'll stay fit if you maintain such routine.

tnx ma'am
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by Tonetonz(f): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
spenca: Red Cross is your friend they jog every weekend from amphi down road one to gate and back unlike man o war you can opt out from finishing your trip my advice Red Cross would do or Maybe self drills at the sport complex, I for say make i join you but ,the boy ain't consistent
thanks,lols u sure you ain't lazy?
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by Tonetonz(f): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
dejt4u: Sport complex is there for you.. U can go there every mornin or weekends.. Juggin frm bus stop to gate 2ru road1 wil do u..
thank you.
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by spenca: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tone tonz: thanks,lols u sure you ain't lazy?

Nah I ain't just committed to it
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by Honiepie24: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2013
yes dear,aluta continua.

Are u a first year?if you stay @ Moz u can walk up to senate building,or if u stay @ moremi you can jog tru law block(humanities)tru the back to social science block,thats dat straight road infront of d zoo,go round once for a start.much lov dear
Re: How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students by Tonetonz(f): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Honiepie24: yes dear,aluta continua.

Are u a first year?if you stay @ Moz u can walk up to senate building,or if u stay @ moremi you can jog tru law block(humanities)tru the back to social science block,thats dat straight road infront of d zoo,go round once for a start.much lov dear
awww you are so cute.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Burning Sensation During Sex / Health Sector The Match Towards TOPHET / I Need Help !!!! Any Qiuck/Rapid Hair Growth Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.