Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nothing Like Celebrities In Nigeria. They Are All Useless And Bastards. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nothing Like Celebrities In Nigeria. They Are All Useless And Bastards. (592 Views)

Celebrities At 5th Africa International Film Festival ,in Lekki Lagos / Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) / Why Nothing Like Celebrities In Nigeria. Nollywood Is So Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Like Celebrities In Nigeria. They Are All Useless And Bastards. by OmoUSH(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
HOW MANY TIMES WILL I SAY THAT THAT ALMIGHTY OF A CRAP CALLED NOLLYWOOD BE BANNED, TO ME O, APART FROM THE WRITERS OR MAYBE SPORTMEN, THERE IS NOTHING CALLED CELEBRITY IN THIS COUNTRY, AND AFRICA AT LARGE. RUBBISHES!
NONE OF THEM IS A CELEARITY . THEY ARE JUST THE AWKWARD IMITATION OF THE UNIVERSAL HOL. NOLLYWOOD KO, WOODNOLLY NI
Re: Nothing Like Celebrities In Nigeria. They Are All Useless And Bastards. by mrdrizzy(m): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2013
Bros no vex o! U don take ur night medicine??

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Celebrities In Nigeria. They Are All Useless And Bastards. by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 22, 2013
This dude definitely has a lot of issues.

*lays hands on him* Be delivered! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Celebrities In Nigeria. They Are All Useless And Bastards. by VillageBoi(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hahahahaha, you peoples wink

Is this the same guy that was going to ban Nollywood if he became President?

EDIT. Dayum, he really has got issues especially with women. Just checked his threads. OP I think you need a 'permanent' trip to Yaba because even Praying and Fasting Plc cannot help you.
Re: Nothing Like Celebrities In Nigeria. They Are All Useless And Bastards. by sholay2011(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Is the OP trying to sound insane funny or what? I believe there's a way to do it with class.
Re: Nothing Like Celebrities In Nigeria. They Are All Useless And Bastards. by waxdude: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
eyahhhhh, now i know why ur hating, cos u neva succeed in all d auditions u went for...... NNNAAANNSSENSE angry angry
Re: Nothing Like Celebrities In Nigeria. They Are All Useless And Bastards. by Emmyk(m): 1:52am On Dec 23, 2013
Orisi risi shaaa. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Actress And Make Up Artistes Wanted As Friends For A Movie Project / Your Best Local Tv Station?? / For Big Brother And Telemundo Fans Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.