Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri (1889 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / PICTURES From Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Wedding / Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by NewsINigeria(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2013
Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged to Dwyane Wade! See Picture of Her Engagement Ring

Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged to Dwyane Wade! See Picture of Her Engagement Ring

Hollywood top actress Gabrielle Union is engaged to boyfriend Dwyane Wade!
The couple announced their engagement and shared a picture of her engagement ring on Instagram last night Saturday, Dec. 20.

"Sooooo this happened...#Yessss," the 40-year-old actress wrote via Instagram.
Her 31 years old fiancé, Wade, added: .com learnt that
"She said YES!!!"

The soon-to-be bride and groom have been dating since 2009, and have never shied away from expressing their love for one another.
Big congrats to them.

Hmm Naija is back. Check us out
Re: Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by flolancracker: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2013
31-40..Coool..
Re: Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by ogbonge9grian: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2013
Couuuuugar grin grin grin
Re: Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by piratedcopy(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2013
congrats oh. Wane should not break her heart oh she is my celebrity crush
Re: Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2013
She looks like d lady in Think like a man.........she finally got her ring ...hehe smiley smiley
Re: Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by Deschil: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2013
Yay! Been waiting for this cheesy
Re: Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by axortedbabe(f): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2013
yeaa,i luv gabby..they.ve bn datin sinc 2009..hop its leadz to d isle
Re: Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by sheblayze(f): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2013
Booty butt chic: She looks like d lady in Think like a man.........she finally got her ring ...hehe smiley smiley

That's her.
Re: Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by IAMBREEZY: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2013
Booty butt chic: She looks like d lady in Think like a man.........she finally got her ring ...hehe smiley smiley
yeah ofcuz she's the one,i just love that dimple she got.
Re: Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by Injera(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
First King James and now Dwane Wade.i am so happy for him.*Heat to 3 peat*
Re: Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by freda506(f): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
Congrats kiss
Re: Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by ajasa4link: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
she just got engaged at 40?...hope they marry before she enters menopause o....wait,wetin be my own sef? All these oyinbo wey no dey wan born pikin sef
Re: Actress Gabrielle Union Engaged To Dwyane Wade! See Picture Of Her Engagement Ri by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2013
IAMBREEZY: yeah ofcuz she's the one,i just love that dimple she got.
she-blayze:

That's her.
IAMBREEZY: yeah ofcuz she's the one,i just love that dimple she got.
guessed right,she's so preety!

(1) (Reply)

Bar Refaeli's Beauty Secret!!!! Ough! / Photos: Gabrielle Union Shares Hot Bikini Pics From Honey-moon Vacation / After Sexual Exploitation And Battering Scandal, Iyanya’s Manager, Ubi, Dumps Si

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.