Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Bleeding During Se.x - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bleeding During Se.x (816 Views)

My Fiance Just Started Excessive Bleeding During Her Period / Help! How To Stop/prevent Nose-bleeding During Harmmattan / MUST READ: 7 Foods To Make Ere*ctions Harder During Se*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bleeding During Se.x by MrAvalon: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2013
Good day house...Pleasse I need an explanation frm doctors in d house. My GF bleeds during s.ex. She's neither on her period or a virgin. I'm really concerned. Thx
Re: Bleeding During Se.x by Eesha: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2013
How much blood? ??
Bleeding during sex isn't normal - unless you have rough/passionate sex or your partner is quite new to you and is a bit tighter than she's used to and she tears a little. Being a little more gentle should cure that. However, if you think there's a possibility of it being because of an STI then she needs to get herself checked out as soon as possible. The tests usually consist of a urine sample, a blood test, or vaginal swab. Unusual bleeding can also be an early symptom of changes to the vaginal/cervical cells so regardless of anything, it absolutely, definitely, certainly needs checking out. Don't forget, doctors have seen and heard it all before and, bear in mind, if you're having sexual relationships, you need to go for sexual health checkups - especially if you have casual or unprotected sex. And yes, if you're drunk you will lose some of your inhibitions so the sex will seem better.
Re: Bleeding During Se.x by MrAvalon: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thks eesha..She's goin to see a GP on monday

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Case In Zankli Hospital Abuja Is False Alarm / The Difference Between Frustration And Depression? / Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.