Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) (37184 Views)

See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by 190theclown: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by LyfeJennings(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
homesteady:
Its not photoshop! She was smiling in the 1st picture, that's why her nose is looking big there!

Omo,that photo na courtesy of Adobe photoshop
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by pharuk: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Second picture looks like a girl I picked from the club last night

First picture claims to be the same girl in my bed in the morning

Am getting fed up with been cheated
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by cuteboy2: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Simple photoshop job.
It is not the same person. check out the nose, it is different. You cant change the shape of the nose with make up.

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
poshest: Its photoshop jor! Compare the nose and d cheekbones.
Ur guess is as good as Mine! I no know say make-up fit change nose

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
IamDebola: Chai.. If enta naija any day.. and I get date..
She go wash her face for my front o... make dem no go com scam me with some Mary Kay.. Mary Slessor!

By the way, no be Iya Ramota wey dey sell agbado for surulere be dis?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
The power of photokiosk.

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Ghadafy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Obasgilbert: oh jesu! My yoruba men with 11-11 on their faces should please grab their copy NOW

I just checked your profile picture too, I think you need a permanent make up, as in life make up. #nooffence
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Freiburger(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
tpia@:
nothing wrong with how she looked before.
abi ooo.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by moscobabs(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
olowo lo n ko'la.......

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
[size=24pt]I CONDEMN THIS POST!

CHEAP SLAVE MENTALITY!

THIS IS AN INSULT TO ALL OF US WHO HAVE TRIBAL MARKS![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Baby mama: Any chance for sikiratu and her 21
Haba! Who removed the pictures? sad sad
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
But there are some tribal marks that sucks angry

You'll be imagining what the parents are thinking
before giving a child such a mark?
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by pweetixandy: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
wild guy: why is her cloth design different?
Ruq: More like spot the difference, even the red spot on the cloth that looks like a P looks like a 9 in the second picture.
Smh
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I CONDEMN THIS POST!

CHEAP SLAVE MENTALITY!

THIS IS AN INSULT TO ALL OF US WHO HAVE TRIBAL MARKS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Bla bla bla!
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by sowprice(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Extom: Are we men supposed to be happy about this? They've just found a newer, more elaborate way to confuse us the more. Now you take a woman home, and you wake up in the morning to see her mum! cry
One advice for my fellow men out there; if you just met a girl, and don't wanna see her transform in the morning, TAKE HER SWIMMING!!! cheesy grin
gud idea me gwan try dis mehn
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by cuteboy2: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Why is this FP material, anyway?
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by pweetixandy: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
wild guy: why is her cloth design different?
Ruq: More like spot the difference, even the red spot on the cloth that looks like a P looks like a 9 in the second picture.
Smh
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Don't underestimate the power of make up.

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by chuks8660(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Greetings to My Fellow Nairalanders and guests as well.

This is our Third week of operation at [url=http://]elibraryng[/url] and we want to thank God that we have recorded quite number of success.

We also Successfully Launched our website here on 14/10/2013 of which many people reading this can bear us witness because we gave out many free educative and inspiring ebooks and we have received countless numbers of emails from our customers thanking us for how our books have kinda changed their life positively,and they are continually patronizing us,wow we were amazed by our sales.I have encouraged them to begin to write reviews of Our ebooks they read on our review section and how it changed their lives of which they promised to do.Many of them after reading them now became motivated,Inspired,and many improved,of which I won't display their names and emails for security reasons.

Please take out time to compare our ebooks with Jumia or Konga if they even have them and compare their prices,and we deliver instantly as soon as payment is received because we already have the ebooks with us

We are giving out free ebooks again of your choice on any Category or Kind.Buy or order three ebooks from us and get one free,Our system records each time you've bought any ebook.So any Time You buy [url=http://]Ebook[/url] from us three times,You get One free,or If you buy 3 books at once,You get One free,Our ebooks are so cheap,to prove to you that we aren't running this Just for the money but for everybody's good.

We will also be doing the best customer of the Month,and It is based on Our customer who spent the most on purchasing our ebooks.Alot of prices awaits him or her and it will officially start by January till the end of every Month.

So what are You doing now with Your time,are you Making good use of it?,or are you busy spending Your time on Trivialities.No matter who You are or Your profession,there is always a book for you to read.

Are you a politician,A Student,Pastor,lecturer,Entrepreneur,Trader,Doctor,Pharmacist,Engineer,Artist,Programmer,Novelist,Webmaster,Job seeker,e.t.c,there is a book for You to read and we have best selling ebooks from professional authors on all of them.Why not Grab one now and read.You may find solution to that problem by reading that book.

You can learn how to order our ebooks by Clicking this LINK

You can also pay through ATM Transfer,or Internet Money transfer with Your phone.You don't need to provide your teller number if you followed that procedure,just provide other important details of the transfer,We deliver the ebook to Your mail instantly as payment is confirmed.

Looking Forward to See you,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year In Advance
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by omogidi234(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
good work pls, but would have loved to see pix of make -up for the heavy ones.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by cuteboy2: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=24pt]I CONDEMN THIS POST!

CHEAP SLAVE MENTALITY!

THIS IS AN INSULT TO ALL OF US WHO HAVE TRIBAL MARKS![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Do you have tribal marks?
Are you proud of it?
Have you given it to your children?

The Yorubas are ashamed of tribal marks these days. Remember Ekiti State House of Assembly outlawed it. So definitely, we are not proud of it anymore.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
lionquote author=ajasa4link] No offence,but I just checked ur profile pix and I think u need this makeup ASAP [/quote]

lion of the tribe of judah... i abruptly checked urs, then i knew "Plastic surgery on your mind"
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
cute-boy:

Are you proud of it?

The Yorubas are ashamed of tribal marks these days. Remember Ekiti State House of Assembly outlawed it. So definitely, we are not proud of it anymore.

Yes I do.
Ofcourse I am. It shows my descent. We are of noble origin.
I will. Everyone in my family has it and must have it.

Who are you to speak for all Yorubas? I know so many Yorubs who have more than 1 tribal mark on their face.

Just because you are all cry babies, doesnt mean the rest of us are.

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I CONDEMN THIS POST!

CHEAP SLAVE MENTALITY!

THIS IS AN INSULT TO ALL OF US WHO HAVE TRIBAL MARKS! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Please how is applying makeup slave mentality?

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
homesteady:
Please how is applying makeup slave mentality?

This is not just about applying makeup.

This is about applying makeup to cover tribal marks. That is wrong.

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by FKseun(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Not the same face...check the photographs well
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Xplicit1(f): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
The heads are different, d first one has fat chick & big nose, d second one has a long shape.

Different faces.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by unmask: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
One of the pictures was photoshoped...... Either she didn't have marks before, but we are made to believe she did, or she had and we are to believe she doesn't
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by cuteboy2: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
homesteady:
Its not photoshop! She was smiling in the 1st picture, that's why her nose is looking big there!

So when u smile, your own nose grows bigger. Thot that only happens when you lie undecided
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by CriminalIbos: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
cute-boy:

Are you proud of it?

...shut up!!! Speak 4 ur self white slave..!

2 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
/

This is serious o!

So on a good day, I will toast the one on the right.

And wake up to the one on the left in the morning.

Yawa go gas ooo!

Caveat emptor!

\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening / Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.