Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife (43289 Views)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by john6006: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nice couples
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by zeennurei(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

FFK is that your Wife, She use to be mistress back in the days, very sweet lady, do you want a pictures of she and me on a Bed wink

What is this nonsence my friend, why can't you have respect in your life? Please apologise to FFK.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by swedbase(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
cramjones: Here is FFK at a private party in Victoria Island digging it with his lovely wife Gina

This lunatic

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by gameboyo: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Which of the wives?
The one divorced or..?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
Either cram jones is ffk or cramjones is ffk's gay lover that gives him in the ass. Please like if u think im right.

21 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by cuteboy2: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
FFK masquerading as "cramjones" to launder his image online.
Sad thing is the mods help him out by moving it to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dats linda ikeji, op you are a liar.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by ichidodo: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
Is that what the new one is called? Gina?!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by amazing2013: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Seriously?
zeen nurei:

What is this nonsence my friend, why can't you have respect in your life? Please apologise to FFK.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by amazing2013: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Never mind; a leopard can't change its stripes... FFK masquerading as "cramjones" to launder his image online.
Sad thing is the mods help him out by moving it to front page.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by stevecantrell: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmm...how much do you pay yourself to be your own PR manager ?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by MrBravo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
FFK ekun oko indigbo, baba iya won. Carterpiller man, se ko duro? soke, abi ko wasil? TUALEE FUN BABA!

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mr Bravo: FFK ekun oko indigbo, baba iya won. Carterpiller man, se ko duro? soke, abi ko wasil? TUALEE FUN BABA!

FFK kan nla olori

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Coldfeet(f): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mteeewz!!!! What's the big deal? Just one picture of ur backs turned to the camera you tagged it jonzing Seriously you are the next most unserious and attention seeking old being I know after dino maleye in this country. #####BRINGITON...######IDONTGIVEAFVCK!ABOUTYOU.#### angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
Cute
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
So FFK is really cramjones.
Your wife looks pretty from behind sha. I wonder why you posted this particular pic.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by oneeast1: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Was it not the same Gina FFK's wife that Obj was fvcking all through his stay in Aso Rock..?

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Raxxye(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
FFK abi Cramjones abi wetin be your name. You again? Who be the mods were dey carry dis guy boring pictures and stories come front page sef?
See, make I tell you, we don belleful, we don tire. Get a life, or better still get a job!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by amazing2013: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmnnnn.
one.east1:
Was it not the same Gina FFK's wife that Obj was fvcking all through his stay in Aso Rock..?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
I have gotten notifications by several people from Nairaland who wants to contact me. This is not possible because I have not enabled that option. Nevertheless, I have opened up a dummy email due to security reasons to receive your messages. Here is the email b.branenbaum@gmail.com.
PS: Don't send any vituperations or vile messages please.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by meekhat: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
MODs please i'm tired of this FFK hype. This is becoming childish just like personality of the luquacious fellow. No offence pls. My opinion

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by ebamma(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Coldfeet: Mteeewz!!!! What's the big deal? Just one picture of ur backs turned to the camera you tagged it jonzing Seriously you are the next most unserious and attention seeking old being I know after dino maleye in this country. #####BRINGITON...######IDONTGIVEAFVCK!ABOUTYOU.#### angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
and u think that he gives a phuck about u?, u are just another nobody to him gal,

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
cramjones: I have gotten notifications by several people from Nairaland who wants to contact me. This is not possible because I have not enabled that option. Nevertheless, I have opened up a dummy email due to security reasons to receive your messages. Here is the email b.branenbaum@gmail.com.
PS: Don't send any vituperations or vile messages please.
Some people say it's T9ksy while some say it's cramjones....Are you truly FFK? Anyway E Ku Ola oooooo
Sir, please try as much as possible to avoid controversy online o ti to bayen.
Hope to see you in Ilare soon.
Success.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by ebamma(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
one.east1:
oh yeah, and your job back then in aso rock was to insert condom into obasanjo's Joystick whenever he wanted to phuck

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by ebamma(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mr Ffk, please deactivate this account of yours and start visiting as a guest,learn from what's happening with tonto dike, if u interact too much with nigerians, many of them will try to get famous at your expense.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by ebamma(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
am no fan of this man and i hold no grudges against him, Many guys here insulting him are not even his last daughter's age mate, atleast even if u hate him, try to respect him cos he is almost or your father's age mate

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
ecolime:
FFK, good to know you are on Nairaland.
I thought I was FFK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) / Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) / D'banj's Son, Zane's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.