Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

"I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 (2265 Views)

The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 3:16am On Dec 23, 2013
This story is a work of fiction.names,characters,places and incidents are products of imagination or r used fictitiously....corrections,comments and criticisms(contrustive) are accepted
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 3:24am On Dec 23, 2013
I don't know what made me the way i am now.my story is one that even I am not pleased to narrate but its gotta be told.It all started one sunday morning 10yrs ago when i came back from church.i decided i was not going back to school.biggest mistake of my life.By then i was a 300level student studying in one of the prestigous private university in nigeria.
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 3:37am On Dec 23, 2013
At that time my sole reason for making this decision was that i wanted to do what i love the most and not the path choosen for me by my family(to be a lawyer) and of course i knew my father(papa) was not going to stand for it.papa being a man that graduated with a bachelors degree at edinburgh university and could also boast of a ph.d at stanford university.he was also loaded.the three boys before me where all graduates from the careers and schools my father chose for them.He even went all the way to decide who the eldest son would marry.though he never admitted it was papa who arranged the meeting between him and his wife,we all knew the unspeakable truth
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 4:14am On Dec 23, 2013
But as always,being the black sheep of the family(something i had no problem with),i chose to go the other way,ruining my familys legacy or rather papa's legacy.I wanted to be an artist,you know those people who draw all sorts of things on a board.papa wanted me to be a lawyer,"what am i going to do as a lawyer?" i asked my callous self.i don't want the professional side of life,4 saw it as boring and there was just too much formalities.i was just a simple guy.Being my humble self,a rule breaker(why i never liked the idea of being a lawyer),a notorious womanizer and classified as a juvenile delinquent at the tender age of ten(10).At that time we used to have what they called "STICK SUYA".After saving my pocket money for 2weeks i finally bought two sticks of suya and being the kind of person i was,pumpous and all,i walked proudly around the school,head up chest high like someone who just won the lottery slowly eating my suya.some begged but i have to admit i was very stenchy then(i'm a changed man now).I was still in my dream world where only I Was king when one longer throat senior snatched my suya from me.i used to be bigger than my age and had the strength of 5 senior boys put together,so I had no problem pounding this senior boy that saw fit to forcefuly take what was rightfuly mine.TO cut the long story short he later ended up in the schools infamry,poor boy!my reward was a public disgrace at the assembly ground,eventhouh i pleaded self-defence.the head master saw it fit to give me 20 lashes from his cow-tail whip and suspended me for two week as an added bonus which never ran its full course because of my fathers influence(intervention),the thing is my father was so rich that he held sway over many people including the headmaster who was no exception.OH! Before i forget i locked my maths teacher in the staff room when i was in ss.1 and burned down the examination hall during my waec days but as always i got away with minimal punishment for my crimes.i learned there was no true justice in the society we live in.Later in life i got to learn that my philosophy was going to cum back to haunt me.karma is b*tch they say.
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 4:15am On Dec 23, 2013
To be continued....
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2013
back to my present story papa disowned me after trying all the tricks in the book to make me see reason but to no avail.my mind was set.i had become a prodigal son having nothing to do with any member of the otakpu's family.An outcast i truly became as i was avoided like a plague even by some of my most cherished friends(when the going was good)"friends indeed! **********Blessed as i always was i got a scholarship into an art school in England.God was finally answering my prayers atlast.when i just was thinking my life was getting better then came the strawl that broke the camels back.My Deans daughter got pregnant.but who impregnated her nobody knew.the question that was asked by everyone was how does a decent girl such as her,Roman catholic,good choir girl,never knew a boy in her life get pregnant."is she the mary of our time?" asked one female student.after days of investigation into the matter the cat was finally let out of the bag,she exposed the clandestine affair between I and her.the cold long night we spent together,how i comforted her in the time of distress.her father didn't want to hear about his daughter being impregnated by a black monkey' like myself.the disgrace it will bring to their ancient aristocratic family.the news spread like wide fire as students whispered it among themselves.immediate expulsion followed,as if that wasn't enough they found some error in my papers and deportation was the least they could do to me.
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2013
Back to my beloveth country Nigeria once again but unlike the prodigal son in the bible i didn't return to my father's house to beg for forgiveness,surely i was bigger than that.i was going to be a man of my own,i later found out it was easier said than done.i had to make a life for myself.first thing first i started working as an 'AGBERO' in one of this dirty local motor parks.i soon extended my area of expertise to be quiet nocturnal,burgalying peoples house.took what ever i could lay hands on.after ending up in the prison several times i got bored of the business.it was time to move on to better things.it didn't take me long i found another lucrative job as a money collector as i liked calling it.i helped people get back money owed them by others who refused to pay with a little more persuasion.you would be suprised what a matchet or even a small coke bottle could help do in your diplomatic skills of persuasion.by this time i was a proper street boy who loved Alomo as much as a policeman loved colkecting twenty naira.i took cigar but never ibo(weed),i was wiser than that na.i became popularly known as "money-dragger' a name i actually chose for myself.
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2013
there was this one fine yellowish skinned lady like this that won my heart.and she also had this great backside that swayed from side to side when ever she walked.i never knew i was capable of loving another woman after that nasty business in England.but cupid had done his magic.the only problem was she never reciprocated my love for her.i tried all means to get her to like me,even gave her gifts in cash but it all seem futile.it was clear this fine lady was not meant for me.
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by Danpersie31(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
nice story u got here.pls ride on , u are tryin o
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
nice story u got here.pls ride on , u are tryin thanks o.ride on i shall
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
To make matas worse i was hired by this fine bobo to go drag his money from one man called papa kunle that lived in the interior of ajekunle.up to this day i wish i had just a little bit of premonition that this would b my last job as money dragger i would have steered clear.but as always i took my cudgel which i used to get my victims to comply during our hostile diplomatic relations.it was a bright day and the sun was high up in the sky.I charged into the bungalow like an enraged bull,it was not difficult finding my way around and soon as i entered the house i encountered two hefty,fierce looking men bare chested in the parlow.
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
what followed my small brain could not fathom.but all i know is that i was in the air for some seconds before i landed on the ground.before i could even react slaps from the four cardinal points aligned to caress my face.this was just the beginning of my journey to hell.kicks and blows soon followed.l felt liquid substance dripping down my face and i knew i had been injured.God knows i tried to plead for my life,but who was i kidding a swift blow to the throat choaked me and buried my voice.All this went on for about 15minutes until i decided that day wasn't going to be the day i leave mother earth,for crying out loud i'm too young to die,though i thought i was going to die or else i wouldn't be telling you this story 2day.
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
to be continued....
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
I managed to get up and with all the energy i could muster at that moment i pushed the man nearest to the door,he didn't see it coming.so with the momentum of the force with both crashed on the ground and i wasn't going to wait for him to get back up and continue from where he left off.i quickly made for door as fast as i could.
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
soon as i was outside i took a deep breath,but before i could regain myself i held footsteps behind me.they were really bent on killing me,i didn't wait to find out,as i quickly bolted towards the direction i came from,i wish usian bolt could see me right then,i just kept running,there was pain all over my body,but it was better to lick your wounds and fight another day than to stand and fight when you know you can't win.As God would have it they stopped the pursuit and turned back.after i ran for some while,i finaly stopped to rejoice my narrow escape from the claws of death but it was short lived as my head started spinning.i could see night and day becoming one.a good samaritan helped me to a clinic.
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
i later learned that it was all a set-up.i had stepped on some peoples toes in the past and they had planned my downfall which was nevertheless inevitable.i had beaten the father of the fine lady i desired,her name which i later learned to be angelina.they in turn i had planned to give me a taste of my own medicine,that was the end of my love for her.i don't know how i escaped that dungeon despite the odds but i thank God almighty i escaped with my head intact and spent the next two weeks in the clinic.According to my people "a fly that refuses to heed to the advice of his elders will follow the corpse to the grave".enough for me.already had enough scars and broken bones to last me a life time.i quickly turned back to my canvas and board and left that stubborn,reckless life for those that had time for it.for "I BAD" is not for me.
Re: "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 by louie3(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
THE END.i promise the next story is going to be full of funny and captivating scenes....

(1) (Reply)

Update Your Facebook Status Here. / The King Of Cocaine "Pablo Escobar"-life And Death / Prevention, Better Than Cure! Check Out This Wise Qoutes [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.