Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter (1608 Views)

Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! / The Band Wagon Effects Of A Failed PDP Government / Presidency Bans Ministers From Phone Calls During Meetings With GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by theoctopus: 3:49am On Dec 23, 2013
I have been having a good laugh at the lamentation from the APC GANG over GEJ's reply. They had expected him to go all out and engaged in a roforofo fight with OBJ so they can find more reasons to disparage him. First, the president took his time and went about his business promising to respond at the appropriate time, not the time his haters wanted him to.

Finally, he responded with so much composure, decorum and maturity to further throw OBJ under the train. I can see that his haters are really disappointed because he has puctured their expections of a dirty street fight. This GEJ self. The guy no dey give enemies any chance. grin

37 Likes

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 23, 2013
You are just as daft as you president. The only issue I see here is the fact that OBJ's hands are not clean, if not his letter was not out of place, and your daft president, instead of accepting failure and promise adjustment, only said that he meant the country like that and no one should blame him. If Nigeria is in a mess, he could have done better to clean the mess.

10 Likes

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Burger01(m): 5:42am On Dec 23, 2013
rasojie: You are just as daft as APC

3 Likes

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 23, 2013
Yes I am daft enough to know that Jonathan could have done better, daft enough to know that my country is being governed by Leaders who act before they think, daft enough to know we need change,
I am not advocating for APC, I am advocating for change, for many years Nigerians have been living in Bondage. I see APC as a tool for change

So if you think things will remain the same for ever. You are wrong. We are wise Now. The revolution is just beginning

3 Likes

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by philchudi: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2013
Its obvios that they were truely sesapointed. Such a fight would have coused more harm than expected.

1 Like

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Femolacaster(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2013
rasojie: You are just as daft as you president. The only issue I see here is the fact that OBJ's hands are not clean, if not his letter was not out of place, and your daft president, instead of accepting failure and promise adjustment, only said that he meant the country like that and no one should blame him. If Nigeria is in a mess, he could have done better to clean the mess.
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by malele(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2013
rasojie: Yes I am daft enough to know that Jonathan could have done better, daft enough to know that my country is being governed by Leaders who act before they think, daft enough to know we need change,
I am not advocating for APC, I am advocating for change, for many years Nigerians have been living in Bondage. I see APC as a tool for change

So if you think things will remain the same for ever. You are wrong. We are wise Now. The revolution is just beginning
You are the foolish one , how can APC be tool for change when dey are busy welcoming corrupt people from PDP.

16 Likes

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by jmaine: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2013
rasojie: Yes I am daft enough to know that Jonathan could have done better, daft enough to know that my country is being governed by Leaders who act before they think, daft enough to know we need change,

It's amazing seeing the extremely daft labeling another daft . . . . embarassed

6 Likes

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by luvinhubby(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2013
malele:
You are the foolish one , how can APC be tool for change when dey are busy welcoming corrupt people from PDP.
The bolded is the reason why I lost hope in APC. Putting old wines into a refurbished wineskin.
A failed instrument in a process can not bring any form of change to that process.
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2013
GEJ confused the apc lapdogs, their leader had to call them and tell them to attack the letter and find a way to discredit it, that's why they now resorted to asking who wrote the letter.

4 Likes

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Chubhie: 8:01am On Dec 23, 2013
It seems a coordinator will ring bell for the APC agents and they rush out and start attacking from all angles even with silly arguments. Even when you have facts to reason them out you easily get bugged down.

That's the beauty of democracy. I thank them all for all the free comedy. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2013
I tell you, I will rather support APC not because they are saints but because I see them as a better option for Nigeria. So you want me as a sane Nigerian to support a party that has ripped nigeria apart, a party that has rendered the future of a country almost useless, sweet mouthed Nigerians into their chop-i-chop ideology(which is evident in the comments I see here), a party that has nothing meaningful to write home after controlling power for over 12 years! You guys must be nuts. Nigerians are wiser now. The tide is changing. I remmeber how my Dad voted for GEJ despite all my efforts to see above tribal sentiments,2 years on, he regrets his decision. I will continue to support APC exepct I see a better option.Nigeria is too big to be called a failed state
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by biafranqueen: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2013
You will recall that your kinsman, the renowned afro-beat maestro, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti famously sang about it during your first stint as Head of State.

Where will we go from here he put enough out that OBJ needs to be convicted in world court oya make it happen GEJ

Them go be:
Friend friend to journalist
Friend friend to Commissioner
Friend friend to Permanent Secretary
Friend friend to Minister
Friend friend to Head of State

Then start start to steal money
Start start them corruption
Start start them inflation
Start start them oppression
Start start them confusion
Start start them oppression
Start start to steal money
Start start to steal money

Like Obasanjo and Abiola

[Chorus]
International Thief Thief!

I.T.T.
International rogue

I.T.T.
International rogue
International thief
We go fight them, well well

[Chorus]
Well well!

Well, well...

We don tire to carry anymore of them shit

Well, well...

[Chorus]

2 Likes

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by biafranqueen: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2013
rasojie: I tell you, I will rather support APC not because they are saints but because I see them as a better option for Nigeria. So you want me as a sane Nigerian to support a party that has ripped nigeria apart, a party that has rendered the future of a country almost useless, sweet mouthed Nigerians into their chop-i-chop ideology(which is evident in the comments I see here), a party that has nothing meaningful to write home after controlling power for over 12 years! You guys must be nuts. Nigerians are wiser now. The tide is changing. I remmeber how my Dad voted for GEJ despite all my efforts to see above tribal sentiments,2 years on, he regrets his decision. I will continue to support APC exepct I see a better option.Nigeria is too big to be called a failed state
keep supporting your party of of ITT
We don tire to carry anymore of them poo
We don tire to carry anymore of them poo
We don tire to carry anymore of them poo grin
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by addicted268(f): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2013
malele:

Well-said.same old same old.it is not d people that changed.its d party name.corruption continues.
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Chigold101(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2013
Another Progrethieves Congress (APC)

1 Like

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by oluwashaddow(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2013
one funny thing about the letter you claim is more composed is the use of this:
one
secondly
thirdly
fourth
fifth
sixthly
seventh
eight
nine and
tenth
all coming from a president who has a phd, little wonder why our education system is backward

1 Like

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Ngokafor(f): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2013

..you are not advocating for APC,you are advocating for change,and you see APC as the tool for change..right! undecided...in other words, you are advocating for APC simple!..no need for these twist and turns angry

..anyway, the 'revolution' you are talking about should start from APC,afterall more and more PDP members are defecting daily to this party for reasons best known to them.Same politicians that are responsible for the mess we are in,e.g OBJ lipsrsealed
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by jmaine: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2013
oluwashaddow: one funny thing about the letter you claim is more composed is the use of this:
one
secondly
thirdly
fourth
fifth
sixthly
seventh
eight
nine and
tenth
all coming from a president who has a phd, little wonder why our education system is backward

And this is all a nincompoop has to say.

1 Like

Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by PointB: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2013
Op,

On point!
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by holyvirgin: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2013
PointB: Op,

On point!
Your signature is on point... grin
Apc=thieves.
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2013
holyvirgin:
Your signature is on point... grin
Apc=thieves.
PDP saints
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by talktimi(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2013
rasojie: You are just as daft as you president. The only issue I see here is the fact that OBJ's hands are not clean, if not his letter was not out of place, and your daft president, instead of accepting failure and promise adjustment, only said that he meant the country like that and no one should blame him. If Nigeria is in a mess, he could have done better to clean the mess.
stop lying, you did not read Gej's response
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2013
talktimi: stop lying, you did not read Gej's response

See this one? I guess you don't have anything to say. I guess you are one of those advocating fresh foul air till Devil knows when. Don't worry. You and your co workers of evil will choke before 2015
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by vicenteze: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2013
thank God you said OBJ hands are not clean and he wanted to use unclean hands to control GEJ, mind you that people like you and your father buhari pomised to make this country ungovernable for him.
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by vicenteze: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2013
Chigold101: Another Progrethieves Congress (APC)
gbam
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2013
vicent eze: thank God you said OBJ hands are not clean and he wanted to use unclean hands to control GEJ, mind you that people like you and your father buhari pomised to make this country ungovernable for him.
vincent pls I am not a fan Of OBJ. Get that. But the issues he raised are too valid to be ignored in a such a shabby manner . I am neither a fan of buhari.
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by theoctopus: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2013
talktimi: stop lying, you did not read Gej's response

Dont mind the guy. He is too lazy to read, yet he makes comments fooolishly
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2013
theoctopus:

Dont mind the guy. He is too lazy to read, yet he makes comments fooolishly
I won't resist the temptation to reply you because I feel it is an obligation to help a brain washed brother. Counter me with your points bro. Stop saying things you don't know about. Counter me and I will put your brain back in order. You are too big to be brainwashed. Your president's cluelessness is contagious and you have been infected. It will take a total change in the Nigerian system to reset your thinking. Don't worry. That change is coming. 2015 is not too far. Respect
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by vicenteze: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
rasojie: vincent pls I am not a fan Of OBJ. Get that. But the issues he raised are too valid to be ignored in a such a shabby manner . I am neither a fan of buhari.
do you know that there are terrorists they are training in yemen which obj and co are funding but ever since GEJ got noticed of it, obj is no longer himself..now I know why Abacha wants him dead by all means
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
vicent eze: do you know that there are terrorists they are training in yemen which obj and co are funding but ever since GEJ got noticed of it, obj is no longer himself..now I know why Abacha wants him dead by all means
Bro you do not understand me. I am no fan of OBJ or BUHARI. I don't care about them. I am only concerned about the state of our country. Obj raised valid issues and Jonathan dadged them. Let see the fact here
Re: APC Band Wagon Terribly Disappointed With Gej's Letter by Sirkris(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
rasojie:
Bro you do not understand me. I am no fan of OBJ or BUHARI. I don't care about them. I am only concerned about the state of our country. Obj raised valid issues and Jonathan dadged them. Let see the fact here

which valid point are u talking about? the biggest scandal this country ever witness took place during obj tenure haliboton and seimens scandal, obj should not be used as an index to test not even a LG chairman. as a president, he also doubles as the minister of petroleum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bokoharam Writes Nigeria / A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country / Bayelsa Community Marks "Day Of Resistance" Against Biafran Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.