Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

National Conference To Start February 10 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Conference To Start February 10 (4716 Views)

Awolowo Nominated Nnamdi Azikiwe - 'West African Pilot', February 10, 1961 (Pic) / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / APGA To Adopt Jonathan February 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Frankenstein: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by yousee(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Obiagu1:

There's nothing negative about the cartoon.
Everyone is marching behind the President to share the big apple in a fair way so that at the end of the day, no one will be unhappy... cool
what about the caption?
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Obiagu1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
yousee:
what about the caption?

Oh, I didn't notice it before.
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by T9ksy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
shigo slim: How sure we are that these national conference we represent the interest of common Nigerians.

On what level are we sure these national conference we impact positively to life of common Nigerians , i foresee disagree upon disagree on these conference.

I see west supporting north while south-south supporting south East.

And who cares what you perceive with your hate-filled tribal lenses?
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by DerideGull(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
@OP

I want total disintegration of Nigeria. It is unfortunate the country called Nigeria did not have nationalistic beginning hence lack of patriotism and constant political dissensions. There is not amount of patchwork that will save Nigeria from total political anarchy and destruction. The civil war did not help its staying power either.

3 Likes

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Kponkwem(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
GEJ's final gift to Nigeria. Good move
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2013
DerideGull: @OP

I want total disintegration of Nigeria. It is unfortunate the country called Nigeria did not have nationalistic beginning hence lack of patriotism and constant political dissensions. There is not amount of patchwork that will save Nigeria from total political anarchy and destruction. The civil war did not help its staying power either.

And the annoying part of the whole thing is that only a few see this so obvious truth that you have so obviously stated.
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Digitron: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Click LIKE if ure in support of this national conference.
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by OgologoDimkpa: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Okay!!
I pray the national Conference won't end up dividing this country.
If it does, good for us grin.
Don't you think so.

No nned to be afraid tongue
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Confab result will be: 2015; GEJ or No Nigeria... That conference will open plenty cans of worms

GEJ for President - 2015
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by IGBOSON1: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
noblezone:

And the annoying part of the whole thing is that only a few see this so obvious truth that you have so obviously stated.

^^^Trust me, most -if not everybody- sees this obvious truth you talk about! Some people are just deceiving themselves and trying to ignore the handwriting on the wall for selfish reasons, and in the hope we can continue stumbling and fumbling on in the dark for another 100 years so they can continue to feed fat on the sweat and resources of others and continue to fill their foreign bank accounts with even more billions of dollars in the name of 'one indivisible Nigeria'!
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by jamace(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is an opportunity for Nigerians to decide their destiny. Even If it leads to disintegration of Nigeria, it is a good thing.
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Obiagu1(m): 4:17am On Jan 06, 2014
As the National Conference draws nearer, every ethnic group should be prepared to champion a better working Nigerian arrangement.

To me, I demand complete autonomy to all willing ethnic groups or conglomeration of ethnic groups.
Anything outside of this is unacceptable and the next option is outright secession.

Selected Igbo representatives, if they fail to achieve this, will face the wrath of gunmen.
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by jamace(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
gregtochi: We must all guard against principalities and forces that will work to truncate this golden opportunity to discuss our continued co-habitation.
It is a know fact that those who benefit from the present arrangement would not want any thing than the status quo. It now behooves on me and you to be on the look out for agents of destruction in the polity and be mindful of them.

Good development.

You spoke the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: SEE Nigerian Soldiers Running From Boko Haram / APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones / Is There Any Igboman Richer Than Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (in Forbes List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.