Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Our Responsibility As A People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Responsibility As A People. (387 Views)

No Distraction Would Take Me From My Responsibility As The Senate President - Sa / Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Responsibility As A People. by Heroesofnaija: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2013
It should be your care, therefore, and
mine, to elevate the minds of our children/generations to come
and exalt their courage; to accelerate and
animate their industry and activity; to
excite in them an habitual contempt of
meanness, abhorrence of injustice and
inhumanity, and an ambition to excel in
every capacity, faculty, and virtue. If we
suffer their minds to grovel and creep in
infancy, they will grovel all their lives just the way most of us today grovel due to the irresponsibility of our parent's generations. We are the change we seek to make our fatherland Nigeria a worthy place for all its citizens. The change begins with you and I.

(1) (Reply)

Sick Yar'adua & A Healthy Jonathan. / Who Will Dare To Prosecute Chief Obasanjo For Treason Or Libel / It's Too Later And Too Little.....Dr. Gumi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.