Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? (4841 Views)

The Next Time You Stay At A Hotel, Try These... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2008
if you r abroad and you dont like nigeria pls stay where you are and stop knocking the place,if you had no light,saw rough necks,body odours e.t.c then its because of the area you stayed in.
i was in naij twice last year and going this year ending,and i have the best time of my life each time,for nayone not having a nice time stay in either an upper class to exclusive neighbourhood and you wont have any of these complaints,i havnt had these sorts of complaints yet and i dont get rotting milk and what not neither do i hang out with ppl with body odour, either u r in jand or the states u ll find ppl with b.o,rough necks e.t.c
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 20, 2008
For what na grin
just stop shining ur americana teeth here angry angry angry angry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 20, 2008
Abeg I no be americana, I'm a Nigerian tongue cool
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2008
then act like a nigerian tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by tipsy289(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2008
sept 2005.
i dont even know when am going again, i really dont care(its my parents that buy my ticket) grin.so if they decide to buy this xmas,cool then
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by ayomifull(f): 11:27am On May 22, 2008
5 weeks ago, i am checking ticket sales again now if anyone has any info on incredibly cheap ticket pls dub-mma
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by tRoOE(f): 5:25pm On May 22, 2008
Last xmas, damn i had the best time of my life grin grin grin grin
No one but me, myself and I came to Naija kiss kiss kiss along with my husband, then met up with cute-ass kiss kiss kiss

Going this xams, i can't wait grin grin grin, cuttie and I will paint the whole Lagos

To be real, there is no place better than Naija when it comes to living life to the fullest

Naija is fun when if you got money tongue

Planning to go summer time, but I don't know yet sha, only if my momsi is willing to pay

lucabrasi
we better meet up since you live close to the island, so we can have buka date grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2008
@trooe
me too still tryna see if uk will be fun before deciding either to run to nigeria,holla at me if you v made up your mind about going this summer,u know naija is next door to me and i can decide anytime, i v gotten some new bukas again grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by tRoOE(f): 3:47am On Jun 06, 2008
@lucabrasi
I don't think am still going, got so many fun things planned this summer, and my cousins and I are planning a vacation within America cheesy cheesy
I will wait until xmas time, by then it would be much fun since majority of my friends are going to Naija, we might all come to the buka together cool
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by Imani(f): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2008
@Militia, wetin happen? shocked shocked shocked

Will miss you if you decide not to come back. cry

You fit still beg Seun you know grin tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by dnative(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2008
Oja Oyingbo o mo p'enikan o wa.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2008
last xmas 2007.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by Ebonyj(f): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2008
Feb 2008 and going back in September for a friends wedding, too excited!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2008
2007 xmas.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? by Bossman(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
October 2006. I will be there in 3 weeks though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Speed Train Between Lagos And Abuja Will Take Only 3 Hours / Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud / Ikorodu(lagos) - Oshogb,offa Road (osun)in Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.