Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) (55441 Views)

Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] / Mavin Records Act Reekado Banks Completes House For Parents (see Photos) / Linda Ikeji Acquires Multi Million Naira Duplex For Parents (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by victorlexa(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
whitecat007: I can bet my bottom dollar that it's fake.

The same way they lied that nonso diobi bought a house for his.mom. linda who recently bought a used infinity 35 from the US. If she is all that by now she should be rolling in a bentley. That is what big girls ride in. She is strugling like others to find het footing.
ohhh 4 ur mind its fake? U cn even say d money she gave away to some ppl some weeks ago was fake too... Na hw much u get sef?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Gombs(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
homesteady:
Tpia@ is this your other moniker? undecided

She has like 4 others
www.nairaland.com/tpia@
www.nairaland.com/tpia*
www.nairaland.com/tpiah*
www.nairaland.com/tpiah
www.nairaland.com/tpia

grin
And allnhas posts not less that 3000, and she still accuse folks of having a 24/7 life on NL ....ironic grin

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by olorunthobby(f): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by theripper3: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
whitecat007: Seun is doing his best to make sure that his website is not used in propagating lies linda or whatever her name is, is known for, since she always needs help from nairaland to reach the world.

Stop hanging your old wrecked and damaged cargo on Seun. He will have no use for it. Linda is successful in ibo world, so find him an ibo man to marry and stop advertising her, she is still a person you know

Stop prattling miss.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obascoetubi: since linda ikeji is an occult that is why she get more rich dan her blog business
HAVE YOU HEARD OF SPONSORSHIPS AND ENDORSEMENTS GO AND DIE!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by homesteady(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gombs:

She has like 4 others
Www.nairaland.com/tpia@
Www.nairaland.com/tpia*
Www.nairaland.com/tpia#
Www.nairaland.com/tpiah
Www.nairaland.com/tpia

grin
And allnhas posts not less that 3000, and she still accuse folks of having a 24/7 life on NL ....ironic grin
grin grin it seems the 'tpia' account just came back from a ban, because she has been using the 'tpia@' account for some time now grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by footreja: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Amebo pays then. Great

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by EmemGeeInc(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
if Linda cn buy a multi million naira crib 4her P,den she mst be fucking rich ah swear...cngrats 2her P,P mst be happy 4aving a daughter like her...nid 2meet her face2face saw her on teju babyface shw sme mnths ago,shez so gorgewz...wish me wuz old enuf wuld av ask'd her out...
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
GodpassU: E be like say dis tpia of a fish is a case o...i go open book for you o..... But d tin is u cant be famous in life thru dis forum so get an attitude.
i hereby Christen Tpia as OTAPIA-PIA

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by whitecat007: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
I don't know how it became all about you. I think your presence here makes volcanoes erupt on their brains. Girl, It's because you are all that and a bag of pearl. There must be something about you that keeps over a dozen people up at nights. Go girl, you rock.

Tpia versus how many of them shows your strength.
tpia: is my moniker linda ikeji, or why are some people suddenly ignoring the topic and shouting my name?

and please look up the meaning of caveat emptor, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by chefdoeuvre: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lmho.. This tpia's ability 2 increase the temperatures of NLders is lengendary.. gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
I love lynda ikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by abhosts(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Congrats to her! Nice to see the Internet Transform the Lives of many Nigerians in a Positive way.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by dayokanu(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
[size=14pt]tpia would soon wed Musiwa and all you haters would be put to shame[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Black Swan:

Haba
Chill now, this one was too harsh sad
wait tiil u jam her .......dem u knw if its too harsh smiley

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Gombs(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
chefd'oeuvre:
Lmho.. This tpia's ability 2 increase the temperatures of NLders is lengendary.. gringringringringrin

Azzin eh? If for say this thread na classroom with tpia and all the nlders wey don comment here, d kind kunk dem for kunk her eh?.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by whitecat007: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
I think I'm richer than both of you combined.
victorlexa: ohhh 4 ur mind its fake? U cn even say d money she gave away to some ppl some weeks ago was fake too... Na hw much u get sef?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by homesteady(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
whitecat007: I don't know how it became all about you. I think your presence here makes volcanoes erupt on their brains. Girl, It's because you are all that and a bag of pearl. There must be something about you that keeps over a dozen people up at nights. Go girl, you rock.

Tpia versus how many of them shows your strength.
Tpia can you please stop deceiving yourself? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Fake news oooo she's built it for her parents nd did not buy it...all dis rumour mongers..go to her blog nd see it
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by homesteady(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gombs:

Azzin eh? If for say this thread na classroom with tpia and all the nlders wey don comment here, d kind kunk dem for kunk her eh?.... grin
Kunk ke? She will chop beating! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by whitecat007: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
And stop licking my footsteps
the_ripper3:

Stop prattling miss.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by sixfoot(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
It is very embarrassing when these unschooled mods rush and take topics to front page without modifying or otherwise verifying the veracity of certain claims. I am particularly miffed not by this story but a bevvy of stories and misinformation of the followers of these forum by numerous doctored reports.
For clarity sake, Linda Ikeji 'built' that house at her country home in Nkwerre Imo state. She did not buy the house as the header suggests.For an umpteenth time am seeing another misleading topic on Nland.
Mods,get ur facts right,read wide and extensively and then research.Those are basic rudiments of reporting.
So, mods,school yourselves thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Gombs(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
homesteady:
Kunk ke? She will chop beating! grin grin

Dm for beat am like say she thief for market... but on a serious note, what's actually her problem?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gombs:

Dm go beat me am like say I thief for market... but on a serious note, what's actually my mama's problem?
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
@ topic

i'm just surprised she hadnt built one before, thats all. After all, she IS rich.

wasnt there a thread some years back about something she did for her parents?
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gombs: ?..... my useless mama o!...
We need drag my mama to SCOAN... before Seun screams 'go and die' to her one day... if 75% of posters on this thread already knows how fastidious and s.tupid my mama could be, one day na me go bash her....

Anyways, who sabi kill/pieces chicken abeg? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Gombs(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1443977/describe-tpia

tpia: y'all shd check out how people can be wicked to me esp homesteady ...I'd bring that of @polio... nlders, answer me, are they being fair to me?
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gombs:

Azzin eh? If for say this thread na classroom with my oloshi and demented mama and all the nlders wey don comment here, d kind kunk dem for kunk her eh?.... grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
The next person to post a comment on this thread after mine is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Herodion: i am a fool..

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by homesteady(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tpia why do you like insulting people's parent?
I've reported you, be expecting your ban soon! tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes / Sophia Momodu Blasted For Wearing Swimsuit. She Replies / Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.