Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Something To Think About - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something To Think About (1891 Views)

Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy / Things You Need To Think About Before Emptying Your Wallet To Your Pastors / Invitation To Think,oh Christians.shun Bigotry And Abuse, Lets Face The Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Something To Think About by Cayon(f): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2009
Notice, we never pray for folks we gossip about, and we never gossip about the folk for whom we pray! For prayer is a great deterrent.

-Leonard Ravenhill
Re: Something To Think About by jamace(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2009
@ Pollmaster-- Why condemn what you know nothing about? From your comment, you just told us who you are. People like you will continue to draw Naija into nothingness because you have nothing positive to contribute to humanity but to rubbish good works.

@Cayon-- Keep up the good work. I am really motivated by some of these posts. Well done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... / Questions That Vedaxcool, Nopuqeater And Chakula Should Give Us Answers To / Why Are Europeans Persecuting Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.