Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy (983 Views)

Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? / I Used To Respect Deism....until I Met Deists On NL. Thoughts On Deism / How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
My goodness buzugee has been telling the truth all along. Wake up people. There are soo many people that are spiritually blind. Buzugee pls hit me up bro.
Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by iamord(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
jacobscros: My goodness buzugee has been telling the truth all along. Wake up people. There are soo many people that are spiritually blind. Buzugee pls hit me up bro.
. What's This About
Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
I have had an awakening of the holy spirit in me. This has led me to understand the bible very easily now and prophesy at will. The rapture is so near its frightening how many people are still asleep spiritually. My advice to all is to pray psalm 51vs 10
Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by lastmessenger: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
If u believe Obidiah777 and his friends then i can only say that their madness have been transfered to you.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by qstar(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mathew 10: 22"You will be hated by all because of
My name, but it is the one who has endured to the
end who will be saved. 23"But whenever they
persecute you in one city, flee to the next; for truly
I say to you, you will not finish going through the
cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes.

The signs of the end-time have been happening since the world began.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by beejaay: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
jacobscros: I have had an awakening of the holy spirit in me. This has led me to understand the bible very easily now and prophesy at will. The rapture is so near its frightening how many people are still asleep spiritually. My advice to all is to pray psalm 51vs 10

what did u smoke bro pass me some i wanna fly on a unicorn grin grin
Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by beejaay: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
lastmessenger: If u believe Obidiah777 and his friends then i can only say that their madness have been transfered to you.

the guy don jump class from one wrap to 5 wraps a day

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by SalC: 1:47am On Jul 02, 2014
jacobscros: I have had an awakening of the holy spirit in me. This has led me to understand the bible very easily now and prophesy at will. The rapture is so near its frightening how many people are still asleep spiritually. My advice to all is to pray psalm 51vs 10
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by SalC: 1:47am On Jul 02, 2014
beejaay:

SMH grin
Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by twosquare(m): 2:29am On Jul 02, 2014
beejaay:

grin lol
Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by Weah96: 3:56am On Jul 02, 2014
The OP has been touched by the spirit. Hallelujah. His position is no more dubious and ridiculous than anyone with the word prophet in front of their name. Make a prophecy OP, convince the religious skeptics of your anointing.
Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2014
Weah96: The OP has been touched by the spirit. Hallelujah. His position is no more dubious and ridiculous than anyone with the word prophet in front of their name. Make a prophecy OP, convince the religious skeptics of your anointing.
I prophecy that though YOU are mocking me ...you are very curious as to what is going on, you are scared...and you want to know more.
Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2014
beejaay:

what did u smoke bro pass me some i wanna fly on a unicorn grin grin

Alhaji mohammad
Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by Weah96: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2014
jacobscros: I prophecy that though YOU are mocking me ...you are very curious as to what is going on, you are scared...and you want to know more.

Scared of what? An anonymous user I met in cyberspace? Lol. I am curious though, just as I would be if I saw a well dressed adult juggling a football in front of an approaching train.
Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by mumumugu(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
You are obadiah
Re: Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
mumumugu: You are obadiah
I use to be his chief mocker/abuser so no I am not him.

(1) (Reply)

Living Together As Brethren In The Church / Pakistan's Taliban Spokesman Reacts To Malala's Nobel Prize With Death Threats. / Practicing The Presence Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.