Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease (24670 Views)

Gone!Gone!!...Tokunbo 2003 Honda Accord Leather seat With Navigation System / Nigeria Satellite Navigation Systems / Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, At Reduced Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by labiyemmy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2008
Third Dimension Technologies - introduce the first ever satellite navigation system for Nigeria - travel at ease from your home in Lagos to your office in Abuja and up to your village in Yobe state - nationwide - just find your street name and hit the "go" button - so easy.

Dont put it down by saying it wont work in a country like Nigeria with bad roads - satellite navigation has nothing to do with bad/good roads - you will only be forced to eat your words when you see it working.

Dont damn it by saying Nigeria is a poor country and so we don't need it - navigation is not a preserve of the rich countries - if it works else where and they make maximum use of it - why not here in Nigeria.

Dont put it down or confdemn it by saying good governance is more essential than satellite navigation systems - this has nothing to do with government - it is completely a private affair.

Dont put it down by saying there are no maps hence it wont work, because you will only eat your words when you see it working.

Visit us at Third Dimension Technologies Ltd. 46, Allen Avenue, Ikeja. You can test drive one- or call 018975616 or 08055794269 to arange for a demo.

It works and it rocks.
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2008
and all the streets in ajegunle and in ondo and akure and ijesha's untarred road are inclusive?
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by arsenal4va(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2008
how much does this cost ?? and how much does it cost only for the maps if u already have a GPS ??
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by labiyemmy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2008
Fhemmmy:

and all the streets in ajegunle and in ondo and akure and ijesha's untarred road are inclusive?

try it and you will be surprised.
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by labiyemmy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2008
arsenal4va:

how much does this cost ?? and how much does it cost only for the maps if u already have a GPS ??

depends if you want the maps of the entire country - or regional or city by city.
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2008
Any money back guarantee?
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by labiyemmy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2008
Fhemmmy:

because it is Nigeria? when you buy American and Euopean maps/sat navs - no money back is guaranteed -
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Fhemmmy: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
If i buy in yankee, there is something called refund or returns, i cld send it back with some reasonable days
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by labiyemmy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2008
Fhemmmy:

If i buy in yankee, there is something called refund or returns, i cld send it back with some reasonable days

I get you - this is Nigeria. Beside, why do you want to return it when we can give a demo to use for as long as it takes to make up your mind to buy or not.
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Gonorrhea(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2008
Fhemmmy:

my guy, dis kinda guys wont give u nada back!
be careful, oga! grin

navi system for naija?!m waiting to see it happen!lol
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Fhemmmy: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2008
@labiyemmy:

I get you - this is Nigeria. Beside, why do you want to return it when we can give a demo to use for as long as it takes to make up your mind to buy or not.

Cos only in nija will u test drive a camry with toyota engine and they will deliver camry with an Audi engine to you.
if care is not taken, they cld steal a baby from mama's womb and the mther wont even know it.

what is the side kick for trying it for that long?
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Gonorrhea(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2008
Fhemmmy:

Cos only in nija will u test drive a camry with toyota engine and they will deliver camry with an Audi engine to you.

grin cheesy
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by labiyemmy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2008
We do legitimate business - buy if you like - don't buy if you don't like - period - whatever you write here or say here doesnt affect our business Mr Ghonorhea or whatever your names is.

If you doubt it works - go to the address and see for yourself - you now wonder why Nigeria will never move forward.

I guess because a white man is not involved here - if I come here and say my name is John Wexley - I bet you will bow and want to kiss my ass - cos I am a white man - but because I am Nigerian like you and do what you think is impossible - you rant and try to pull it down.
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by keba(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2008
@labiyemmy:

We do legitimate business - buy if you like - don't buy if you don't like - period - whatever you write here or say here doesnt affect our business Mr Ghonorhea or whatever your names is.

If you doubt it works - go to the address and see for yourself - you now wonder why Nigeria will never move forward.

I guess because a white man is not involved here - if I come here and say my name is John Wexley - I bet you will bow and want to kiss my ass - because I am a white man - but because I am Nigerian like you and do what you think is impossible - you rant and try to pull it down.
my guy cool temper.
will it work in rivers state too and how much is it
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by reindeer: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2008
una don make the guy vex.
pls she i go fit see otumopko street for okokomaiko and agbole oranmiyan in ile ife(cos dem no get street for there, na house to house grin, dont ask why i want to drive there. grin
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by idupaul: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2008
it definitly wont be comprehensive at best it would just be an attempt of nigerian nav app. the odds are definitely against it.
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Okijajuju1(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2008
I have a sat nav I brought back with me from France.
When i try to relate it i doubt it will work.
My reasons being on like europe where everything is planned, town-planning is very effective and the network of roads are organized, In Nigeria, you can wake up tomorrow and find out that someone has bought land on third mainland bridge and has fenced half the road diverting traffick to a new road.

I remember driving from Paris to London with my sat. nav. It was superb.
Try driving with sat Nav from Lagos to warri and see what happens. You'll find yourself in chad.

Abeg my guy leave this matter. If you have something like that post a website and convince us.

N/B; As I was typing this post, over 50,000 street names have been changed, Over 50,000 streets have been blocked, another 50,000 streets have been opened, some streets have been changed from streets to close to avenues to canals.
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Viante(f): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2008
Is this for real

my [i]getting lost [/i]days are over!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Uche2nna(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2008
Okija_juju:

I have a sat nav I brought back with me from France.
When i try to relate it i doubt it will work.
My reasons being on like europe where everything is planned, town-planning is very effective and the network of roads are organized, In Nigeria, you can wake up tomorrow and find out that someone has bought land on third mainland bridge and has fenced half the road diverting traffick to a new road.

I remember driving from Paris to London with my sat. nav. It was superb.
Try driving with sat Nav from Lagos to warri and see what happens. You'll find yourself in chad.

Abeg my guy leave this matter. If you have something like that post a website and convince us.

N/B; As I was typing this post, over 50,000 street names have been changed, Over 50,000 streets have been blocked, another 50,000 streets have been opened, some streets have been changed from streets to close to avenues to canals.
grin grin grin
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by labiyemmy(m): 2:00am On Aug 03, 2008
Viante:

Is this for real

my [i]getting lost [/i]days are over!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is for real - ignore the cynics and see it worked -
We have mapped all roads via Satellite imageries and gotten street names where possible - you just dont have a reason to doubt.
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Queenisha: 2:02am On Aug 03, 2008
someone needs to investigate the makers. grin
They may divert traffic staight into their den of thieves.
Naija is a dangerous place
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by labiyemmy(m): 2:03am On Aug 03, 2008
idupaul:

it definitly wont be comprehensive at best it would just be an attempt of nigerian nav app. the odds are definitely against it.

and when you see it as comprehensive as european/american maps - what will you say? you will then eat your words-

Nigerians amaze me- when nothing is done - they squeak like duck - nothing is done - but when something is done - they say it is not possible - they write all sorts to discredit it - hmmm -
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by labiyemmy(m): 2:05am On Aug 03, 2008
Queenisha:

someone needs to investigate the makers. grin
They may divert traffic staight into their den of thieves.
Naija is a dangerous place

And the only way to investigate it is for you yourself to go to the office and seek to see it worked and see if you will lead yourselves to other members of your stealing thieves.
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Queenisha: 2:07am On Aug 03, 2008
@labiyemmy:

And the only way to investigate it is for you yourself to go to the office and seek to see it worked and see if you will lead yourselves to other members of your stealing thieves.

You're taking this whole thing personal
might you have a stake in this jagbajantis business? grin

abeg carry your naija navigator vamoose
that one na market? grin
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Queenisha: 2:09am On Aug 03, 2008
4 Play:

They are probably diverting people into shrines for human rituals.

One minute you're driving in your "jeep" the next minute you're spitting out dollar bills at the mention of okija and Ijebuode. grin
there's no method they won't try
not me
I'm smarter than they
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Queenisha: 2:10am On Aug 03, 2008
alamieseigha abeg carry your navigator go
we no wan buy grin
na fight?
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Viante(f): 2:12am On Aug 03, 2008
lol

Dont worry Sir

i will install one!!! cheesy

atleast it will take the toll off my eyes
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Queenisha: 2:17am On Aug 03, 2008
Viante:

lol

Dont worry Sir

i will install one!!! cheesy

atleast it will take the toll off my eyes

I hope you don't have wife and children yet
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by labiyemmy(m): 2:17am On Aug 03, 2008
No time talking on a cheap forum like Nairaland - I guess the target market can not be found via the cheap stakes and poor folks on this forum - when next you see anyone using one on the street - go to him or her and take it and throw it away.

I thought your miserable lives can be improved by introducing something better to you guys - don't worry - it is awaste of time -

rubbish it as much as you can - it wont stop the thousands who know the worth from buying it -

Do you even own a car? Kappish- ducks

I am out of here.

To the people who need it - the address is here - to the people who will only dream and imagine it - hmmm - I say - good luck - come and talk to me when you make your billions just like I am doing.

ONLY BUSY BODIES - NEVER DO WELLS - IRATE HANDS THAT PUTS OFF WHAT OTHERS HAVE DONE WHEN YOU CANT EVEN MAKE AN ATTEMPT.
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Queenisha: 2:18am On Aug 03, 2008
4 Play:

Maybe the Navigation System contains the automated voice of someone doing some incantations wey go hypnotise the drivers. These people want do 419 for here,it won't work!

Lai lai
It will not work.\
I cancel it
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Okijajuju1(m): 2:19am On Aug 03, 2008
Queenisha:

One minute you're driving in your "jeep" the next minute you're spitting out dollar bills at the mention of [size=18pt]okija[/size] and Ijebuode. grin
there's no method they won't try
not me
I'm smarter than they

Bia! wetin carry me enter this your talk?? Na me wan sell you satellite Navigator??  angry
ehn ehn! o!
angry

You even sound like person wey go produce old 20Naira note.  tongue   grin
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by 4Play(m): 2:19am On Aug 03, 2008
Queenisha:

I hope you don't have wife and children yet

Na Gamine you dey ask about her wife and kids o! Unless she used the "Naija Navigation" and had her private parts switched as a result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Porsche Jeep For A Bargain! / Is Your Car Battered And Disfigured Like This? Gof Autos Ltd Can Refurbish It / STORE FOR ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.