Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease (24694 Views)

Gone!Gone!!...Tokunbo 2003 Honda Accord Leather seat With Navigation System / Nigeria Satellite Navigation Systems / Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, At Reduced Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Adedy2011: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
Am very glad someone even think of this. Do have to congratulate you and your company. Its quite disheartening that some elements have only negative things to attribute to this nice product. I will buy and even if it doesn't work will be glad to report so you can improve. Good work keep it up mate!!!
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Sheyun(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2012
Hello!
Mr Alabi, been trying to call the number 08055794269 and 08024116952 but it isn't going. Please how can I get intouch with you and if possible give me your mailing address and your office address .
Will your navigator work with my iPhone 4 here in Nigeria ?
Please get back to me with the cost estimate of all the prices. Thanks
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Ebbdk1: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
First of all, I would like to congratulate all the developers who've worked on mapping Nigeria and making these navigation systems work here in Naija too. its small steps like this that move us forward in the right direction, no matter how slowly. Kudos, more grease. Una do well joo. Keep it up pls.
Would love to see you guys develop the DVD versions for the inbuilt systems.
Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by bigfatng: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
car gps navigator

Re: Nationwide Satellite Navigation System 4 Nigeria Now Available, Travel With Ease by Benniewank(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2019
labiyemmy:

What does this mean? How much will you pay for it? I am sure you will tell us!

For interested folks - our devices plus maps now sells for 50k - 160 city maps plus 30000POIs - Go anywhere easily.

Can you make a DVD that will be compatible with Honda Sat Navs? I think with the data you have, you'd make a lot of money selling to brands like Honda, Toyota and other obtainable car companies with retail outlets in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SALES ENDED. .......Household Items For Sale In Lagos / Is Your Car Battered And Disfigured Like This? Gof Autos Ltd Can Refurbish It / Clean Company Seldom Used Toyota Corolla 2010 @ 1.1m , Call 08035469212, With AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.