Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Jokers everywhere - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jokers everywhere (9481 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / st G** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ify Angela: Truth is U just have to move on with your life shit happens.

I want to, but it won't be easy trying to forget him and also what happened... to forget someone you love takes time and sometimes does not even happen...
Re: Jokers everywhere by baralatie(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
redgem:

I want to, but it won't be easy trying to forget him and also what happened... to forget someone you love takes time and sometimes does not even happen...
that is why i said try Jesus!
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2013
baralatie:
that is why i said try Jesus!

already have Jesus in my life but will get closer maybe, I will be a nun
Re: Jokers everywhere by baralatie(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2013
redgem:

already have Jesus in my life but will get closer maybe, I will be a nun
Jesus said that
*'out of the belly shall flow rivers of living water
'and paul said'in christ we ARE a NEW CREATION,old things AV PASSED AWAY.behold ALL things ARE NEW!

What i'm saying is take the Jesus Option and see new things hapen in ur life!
Re: Jokers everywhere by baralatie(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2013
U already av a carnal knowledge of manhood.it disqualifies u from becoming a nun!
Re: Jokers everywhere by lomaxx: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2013
baralatie: U already av a carnal knowledge of manhood.it disqualifies u from becoming a nun!

Hello Christian
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2013
baralatie: U already av a carnal knowledge of manhood.it disqualifies u from becoming a nun!

really?
Re: Jokers everywhere by baralatie(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2013
lomaxx:

Hello Christian

Merry xmas!
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2013

but that is the only genuine way I can avoid being emotionally hurt again
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2013
baralatie:

Merry xmas!

MERRY XMAS to you too
Re: Jokers everywhere by baralatie(m): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2013
redgem:

really?
sure!how do u tink u wil survive inside a seminary.imagine u are trying to meditate in the garden and u saw 2 birds making out.u wil now remember the akpako era(wahala don come)ur body start overheat nxt tin u breaking vows!
Re: Jokers everywhere by baralatie(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2013
redgem:

MERRY XMAS to you too

Merry Xmas to u as wel.
Merci
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2013
baralatie:
sure!how do u tink u wil survive inside a seminary.imagine u are trying to meditate in the garden and u saw 2 birds making out.u wil now remember the akpako era(wahala don come)ur body start overheat nxt tin u breaking vows!

I can always overcome it as far as the holy spirit is with me....If I take the vow, I shall keep to it.
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2013
redgem:

I can always overcome it as far as the holy spirit is with me....If I take the vow, I shall keep to it.

sorry to say this but, right now it is hard for me to trust the opposite sex
Re: Jokers everywhere by baralatie(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2013
redgem:

sorry to say this but, right now it is hard for me to trust the opposite sex
lolz!
Like i told som1.u see men everywhere and weda u like u must converse,interact or work wit 1.
Every1 carries his own unique luv magnet.
Re: Jokers everywhere by baralatie(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2013
redgem:

my sista!thank God for grace!
Paul was not joking when he said if u cant hold urself _marry!
That food wey husband & wif dey chop no be joke!
Re: Jokers everywhere by Fraternize(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Guys and ladies that have been let down by their partners always hold the same opinion you are now holding. Dear, time heals all wounds. For you to feel this way implies that that guy is the one who have lost a rare gem like you. I wouldn't say you shouldn't feel sore, please do, but strategize to move on... Alot of guys are dying to meet a lady like you, believe me. Not all guys are callous ditto the ladies....remember this....he has broken your heart but has proved that he is not worth you....you the winner girl...cheer up please

1 Like

Re: Jokers everywhere by Godwin88(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2013
kulyie: yes but not at the expense of my dignity,sanity,principles and standards
Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2013
OP sis,

My only question is, Y U no give him the breakup-sex ?

Gaddeemit angry angry
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2013
Fraternize: Guys and ladies that have been let down by their partners always hold the same opinion you are now holding. Dear, time heals all wounds. For you to feel this way implies that that guy is the one who have lost a rare gem like you. I wouldn't say you shouldn't feel sore, please do, but strategize to move on... Alot of guys are dying to meet a lady like you, believe me. Not all guys are callous ditto the ladies....remember this....he has broken your heart but has proved that he is not worth you....you the winner girl...cheer up please

thanks a lot for the advice
Re: Jokers everywhere by dagr8(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
Menh, i landed on dis thread not by intention bt on investigation..lol grin

@topic...why are some pple just hitting on d "she had sex with him" part, the op is just explaining the extent to which she gave to the relationship. Iam not in support of pre-marital sex, but she had made a mistake and she has to forge ahead.
In answer to your questions...though is not fair judging a case using only one side of the story...i will say:

1. Yes guys also get hurt ...unfortunately d guy you fell for did not love you from the onset. He was after something and he got it...the "break up" sex u talked about is a clear revelation he had been staying for the sake of sex that he had been getting all along.
2. Love is about 100% giving, you are right for you to give...but when it comes to sex..the creator has defined where it should be used i.e in marriage. Like we all know sex is not equal to love...neither is love equal to sex.
You were wrong by being with the wrong person..that's all i can say...
In subsequent relationships, define and know what you want and also define your preference with your reasoning not with your emotion.

3. Yes. You have to love. A Yoruba adage says, " if you choose to close your eyes because you don't wanna see an evil person passing, when a good person is passing you wont see him too"

God created us as relational beings to love and to be loved...and when it comes to marital love, it is God's design for you...you wont because of one guy who broke your heart become a nun...did you have the intention of becoming a nun before you started a relationship with him?

Life is about learning...for every mistake we make we learn from it and what we learnt we apply in subsequent encounters...
now you have learnt something, apply what you have learnt in the next encounter, don't run away from the encounter

Get good friends around U from both genders,thank God you are now on NairaLand, you can find wonderful friends around, enjoy your life especially in God...I assure you will get healed with time....and you will surely fall in love again tongue...

My dear, move on and move up, a better love and lover await you don't miss it/him....

In conclusion, rely on Jesus..the only one who knows and owns the future....

...Merry Christmas smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
dagr8: Menh, i landed on dis thread not by intention bt on investigation..lol grin

@topic...why are some pple just hitting on d "she had sex with him" part, the op is just explaining the extent to which she gave to the relationship. Iam not in support of pre-marital sex, but she had made a mistake and she had to forge ahead.
In answer to your questions...though is not fair judging a case using only one side of the story...i will say:

1. Yes guys also get hurt ...unfortunately d guy you fell for did not love you from the onset. He was after something and he got it...the "break up" sex u talked about is a clear revelation he had been staying for the sake of sex that he had been getting all along.
2. Love is about 100% giving, you are right for you to give...but when it comes to sex..the creator has defined where it should be used i.e in marriage. Like we all know sex is not equal to love...neither is love equal to sex.
You were wrong by being with the wrong person..that all i can say...
In subsequent relationships, define and know what you want and also define your preference with your reason not with your emotion.

3. Yes. You have to love. A Yoruba adage says, " if you choose to close your eyes because you don't wanna see an evil person passing, when a good person is passing you wont see him too"

God created us as relational beings to love and to be loved...and when it comes to marital love, it is God's design for you...you wont because of one guy who broke your heart become a nun...did you have the intention of becoming a nun before you started a relationship with him?

Life is about learning...for every mistake we make we learn from it and what we learnt we apply in subsequent encounters...
now you have learnt something, apply what you have learnt in the next encounter, don't run away from the encounter

Get good friends around U from both genders,thank God you are now on NairaLand, you can find wonderful friends around, enjoy your life especially in God...I assure you will get healed with time....and you will surely fall in love again tongue...

My dear, move on and move up, a better love and lover await you don't miss it/him....

grin
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
dagr8: Menh, i landed on dis thread not by intention bt on investigation..lol grin

@topic...why are some pple just hitting on d "she had sex with him" part, the op is just explaining the extent to which she gave to the relationship. Iam not in support of pre-marital sex, but she had made a mistake and she had to forge ahead.

You were wrong by being with the wrong person..that all i can say...
In subsequent relationships, define and know what you want and also define your preference with your reason not with your emotion.

Words of wisdom. Oga boss! wink
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reyginus: Words of wisdom. Oga boss! wink

in support
Re: Jokers everywhere by vickyO(f): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2013

You were wrong by being with the wrong person..that's all i can say...
In subsequent relationships, define and know what you want and also define your preference with your reasoning not with your emotion.

1 Like

Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
redgem:

True, it takes time but eventually you will, you just have to be ready to forget.
Re: Jokers everywhere by Abbott(m): 12:48am On Dec 26, 2013
dagr8: A Yoruba adage says,
"if you choose to close your eyes because you
don't wanna see an evil person passing, when a
good person is passing you wont see him too".

Redgem, a capsule for your thought.
Re: Jokers everywhere by AkereP(m): 4:07am On Dec 26, 2013
SORRY
Re: Jokers everywhere by mecussey(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2013
I dont understand why women want to marry anybody they date. Men only want a date for s*x and if they fall in luv in the process, they will marry you. If they discover that you are less than what they think you are, they will hit ur thing and pick race, that's what I do.
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
mecussey: I dont understand why women want to marry anybody they date. Men only want a date for s*x and if they fall in luv in the process, they will marry you. If they discover that you are less than what they think you are, they will hit ur thing and pick race, that's what I do.

and you are happy with what you do?
Re: Jokers everywhere by logout: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
He still had the effrontery to ask for good bye sex, Cruel world init?
Re: Jokers everywhere by mecussey(m): 1:50am On Dec 27, 2013
redgem:

and you are happy with what you do?

You will be very unhappy if you are unlucky with girls. The only way to justify the initial chasings and spending is by getting a test of the honey. You need to be a man to know how much we need s*x.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? / Why Lead Her On? / Check Out This Slay Mama... With Nice Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.